Wafaa Gatie

• Floral Designs by Lori
  • Rent Pretty Flowers

6 Reviews for Wafaa Gatie

Meghan · Married on 11/24/2012

I heard of her through my sister-in-law who used her eight years prior. I was pleasantly pleased!!! If you are the bride that needs all control and have no flexibility then you may not like her, but I can say honestly... you will NOT be disappointed! She will not leave your venue until it looks perfect... she will even fix your linens! Last minute I had to use her linens for lights on our high-tops... she came through for me when my linen lady couldn't that I wished I used her for linens and flowers together! Her work is absolutely amazing!

Sent on 02/01/2013
  • Nermine

Nermine · Married on 08/01/2009

Wafaa did an amazing job. There was a problem with the original linens so they upgraded my linens for no additional charge. The day of the wedding, all the flowers, linens and chairs arrived on time. Everything was exactly what we had discussed in our meetings. Her prices are amazing and even though she is a little scatterbrained but she comes through at the end.

Sent on 08/24/2009
  • Dominika B

Dominika · Married on 08/06/2016

3.0

Used her for flowers, linens, lighting and decor. Everything looked amazing and just as I wanted it. She quoted us at a much lower price than anyone else!! LED uplighting was $200, the lowest price from someone else was $800 for the same amount of uplighting. We ended up using her for our chiaviari chairs and linens, since she gave us the lowest price as well.
    The hall looked amazing!!! If I were to go back in time and get married all over again, I would use her for sure!!

Sent on 08/18/2016

• Troy See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (Wafaa Gatie)