About VOX DJs

A family of talented and trained DJ/MCs, with a dedication to providing the best customer service.

Over the last 20 years, VOX DJs has consistently been searching, scouting, recruiting and attracting the most talented, outgoing, friendliest and fun-loving PEOPLE across Southern California. We then take these personalities and provide them with professional DJ training, MC training, Event training, and Live Event experiences to help develop their “DJ persona.”

This has allowed us to build a strong family of DJs that are bonded by a love of music, committed to professionalism, share a passion for dancing and performing, and all have 1 common goal – putting smiles on people’s faces!  We could not be more proud of our team of VOX DJs, and we can’t wait to have them bring their energy and enthusiasm to your next celebration!

VOX DJs offers DJs to fit every musical taste, MC style, or general “vibe” that you are looking for at your upcoming event.

Also, we offer:

- Lighting / Staging and full Production

- Photo Booth Packages

- Live Musicians and Bands

We promise to help make your event the BEST. EVENT. EVERRRRR!

Categories: Wedding DJ

Projector (6)
Karaoke (4)
Video Projection (1)
Flat Screen (1)

My new husband and I highly recommend Vox Djs. From start to finish we were in great hands. At first I was skeptical using a company where I wasn't interviewing the Dj right off the bat, but I can assure you Vox Djs know what they are doing. Robert answered all our questions and the introduction videos of the Djs really work and are beneficial. After we selected our DJ and told Robert what we were looking for he confirmed that we made a great Dj selection for what we were look for. After we processed with Robert, Tommy was very helpful with getting our paperwork process and what to expect leading up to our amazing day. Vox Djs were on top of everything and when it came time (2 months prior) to meet our Dj via video chat we knew we made the right choice. Kevin, last but most definitely not least for our review, Kevin was amazing from start to finish and even after our wedding with answering questions for us. All of our guests raved about the music, the DJ and our dance floor was not empty at all that night. Our guest list ranged from people of 13 years old to 70s, and everyone loved the range of all the songs and genre. My husband and I haven't been able to stop raving about how awesome Kevin was and how we really lucked out. Thank you Kevin and Vox DJs for making our day so special and memorable for not only us but all those that attended!

Profile Picture Valerie, 1/13/18, 8 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, MC

Booking Vox was one of the first vendors I booked for my wedding. Every vendor I booked after had nothing but nice things to say about them. Interacting with them was a breeze and they were open to any request and had some very help suggestions themselves. We ended up going with DJ Mike who was....THE BEST! All of my guests told me how good he was that night and was flexible with the timeline when we ran late, or early. He didn’t skip a beat that night and kept the night fun and lively. They are worth every penny!

Profile Picture Erin, 12/2/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Microphones, Sound/PA System

VOX DJs Pricing

Photo Booths

10 Photos

5 VIDEOS

10 ENDORSEMENTS
I worked with VOx Djs last year at a wedding and their team was amazing. It was a very smooth sailing event. Vox worked with me on the timeline and everything ran according to our timeline. If you need a good dj/mc that follows through look no further.

VOX DJs are hands down the most EPIC DJ company any couple, corporation or venue could ask for. Each of their DJs are highly trained through their DJ school and meticulously educated on the do’s and don’ts of being the “life of the party”! They are professional, ethical and full of ENERGY to keep your dance floor packed all night. I am always rest assured knowing that VOX has it handled for my client's weddings. It is invaluable to have a DJ company who you trust 110% with your client’s events. VOX not only has a distinguished roster of professional DJ/MCs, but also a comprehensive lighting and photo booth production team! Hire them today, you will NOT be disappointed! :)

You can't go wrong with VOX DJ's for your wedding day! Their DJs are professional, organized, and most importantly - they know how to get the entire party up on the dance floor and help ensure your wedding nigh dance party is fun and memorable. I highly recommend VOX DJ's to all of my clients. -Victoria / Victoria Stephen Events

VOX DJs are simply the best! They DJ about 80% of our weddings and our clients are always over the moon with their professionalism, organization and down right FUN, FUN DJs!! DJs truly carry the energy and vibe of any wedding, so selecting a reputable company should be at the top of your list for importance for your wedding planning! We have a very strict noise ordinance to abide by and we trust VOX will respect our restrictions while still throwing down fabulous music and energy for the best dance party! We highly recommend VOX DJs!

We love working with Vox Djs! They are professional and easy to work with. Their DJs are always interested in whats best for the client and what they can do for them. It's easy to say we are proud to consider them one of our preferred vendors

183 PROS I KNOW
3 ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO

Events

7272 East Indian School Road, Suite 540, Scottsdale, AZ 85251   See On Map
480-343-2271 (phone)
17845 Sky Park Circle, Suite C, Irvine, CA 92614   See On Map
949-872-2282 (phone)
500 South Sepulveda Blvd, Suite 211, Manhattan Beach, CA 90266   See On Map
310-372-2222 (phone) 310-372-2223 (fax)
VOX DJs is a wedding DJ company from Southern California servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Los Angeles, Orange County, and San Diego. VOX DJs is a professional wedding DJ company that has been part of the Southern California wedding industry since 2000 specializing in DJs, MCs, Photo Booths and Wedding Lighting.