Paris~France All cities in USA, Mullica Hill, NJ 08062 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Votre Vu

What happens with the girls stays with the girls!

Treat your bridesmaids with a French Facial Party.
It has never been easier or more fun to host a party at your house!
This is the only event where you can drink a complimentary beau-tini
,grab great discounts & have a complete facial with all natural products from France.
Your bridesmaids will thank you for it!

Schedule your French Facial Soiree today! 856-223-0458

As the bride you will receive the hostess rewards...When your spending so much on the wedding is'nt nice to get your skincare products for free. These products make great gifts for your wedding party, as well.

The perfect snap shot starts with good skin !
Your Wedding day is very special. You want everything to be perfect and that includes flawless skin.
The products you use on your skin will make a difference. My services include an complete skin care consultation.
TV & Celebrity Make Up Artist Loren Golden, PA and celebrities are using Votre Vu for its amazing results.
Schedule an appt. today Lisa Dastuto Brand Ambassador Director 856-223-0458
The Votre Vu Product Guarantee
We are so confident that you will love our products. Clients may return products within 45 days from the date of purchase, for any reason.

Hiring1medium
imagesproductpic
485910192343375011724435426335485355581s

1 Reviews for Votre Vu

Maureen · Married on 09/12/2009

With Votre Vu's incredible skincare products I was glowing on my wedding day! My bridesmaids and I had the most fun sampling the beautiful products at my bachelorette party~~A French Soiree! We purchased most of the products at great discounted prices. The martinis made with "Snapdragon" beauty drink were fabulous! Who knew you could help your skin while partying? Lisa does a beautiful job of bringing the fun and beauty of Paris to your party. These are the best products I have ever used. I am a licensed skincare professional. Happily married on 9/12/09!

Sent on 10/05/2009

Votre Vu FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Facials, Spa

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Votre Vu 1
    Use it. Love it. Spread the buzz. Get paid.
    Looking to earn extra cash to help pay for wedding expenses? We invite you to pack your passport and join us for a great adventure and opporutnity. Votre Vu launched on Sept. 10th 2008. No deliveries, NO inventory, no minium sales requirements, residual income, unlimited income & low start up cost $99 Call 856-223-0458 As for Lisa D'Astuto Director with Votre Vu. We are currently looking for brand Ambassards in the PA, De, NJ areas! Be the first to in your area to put Votre Vu on the map.

• LaPaz Image Consultants
    LaPaz Image Consultants Wedding Planners

I love Votre Vu and the products! LaPaz Image/Event Consultants Where everything is Fabulous! www.lapazimageing.com www.lapazimageing.blogspot.com

• Paris~France, All cities in USA Mullica Hill, 08062 See on map
    6099299081 (Other Phone Number)
    My email and phone line is always openfor any reason 856-223-0458/ ldastuto@comcast.net