Blacklick, OH 43004 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Vivid Vibes Event Planning

Hi there!

My name is Jasmine Villanueva, owner of Vivid Vibes Event Planning. I would describe myself as a love sap, obsessed with organizing, and my favorite thing to do is plan weddings and events for the most special people! My goal is to not only consult as your event planner, but to become your go-to girl to translate your vision into a reality! I will handle every detailed logistic and pop up problem to make for a peaceful and fulfilling experience. I will not only provide an experience, but a feeling and vibe that can be reminisced upon for a lifetime!

Follow Vivid Vibes Event Planning on

Wedding refreshment
3b301c47254f9fe8 1498009068482 tropical romance 0042

4 Reviews for Vivid Vibes Event Planning

Amy · Married on 07/21/2018

My now husband and I hired Jasmine for month-of-coordination services about 7.5 months out after we realized we were in over our heads with a very, very detailed DIY quasi-destination wedding with loads of difficult family dynamics (2 sets of divorced parents). She was very responsive with all of our questions beforehand, and provided suggestions when necessary. She was very helpful, especially during the week of the wedding with multiple crises from grooms wardrobe (the great suspender debacle), to the dreaded "r" word threatening our completely outdoor backyard ceremony and reception (which just happened to turn out to be the coldest day in July after we planned for bugs and scorching sun!), to just listening and assuring me I was not overreacting to these various crises. She provided support and a calming presence on our very stressful but very perfect wedding day. Her team was also great and helped out with last minutes on the day of the wedding (double stick fashion tape, nausea meds, etc). Everyone helped make our special day truly the best day ever!

Sent on 08/02/2018

Lauren · Married on 08/13/2017

I worked with Jasmine on a wedding styled photo shoot yesterday (I'm a wedding photographer) and Jasmine literally went above and beyond both supporting me and making sure everything was done before I even had to ask. Brides-to-be, you would be SO incredibly lucky to have this girl on your side both planning and on your wedding day, promise you that!

Sent on 08/14/2017

Anodika · Married on 09/22/2018

1.5
      0.5
      1.0

Most horrible experience ever!!! Hiring Vivid Vibes was one of the worst experiences we 've had. Owner never takes responsibility or acknowledge their faults for things that went wrong at the wedding due to their lack of attention to wedding details. She has not given any explanations for the numerous mishaps prior to and on the day of the wedding nor has she returned our phone calls or emails! Hire at your own risk is our advice.

Sent on 10/10/2018

Vivid Vibes Event Planning Pricing

Vivid Vibes Event Planning Price Rates

Vivid Vibes Event Planning FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1500.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 3000
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 5000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 75.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Day-of Coordination
    Full Planning
    Guest List Creation
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• White Pines Entertainment Wedding Musicians

We worked with Jasmine from Vivid Vibes on a beautiful wedding on Put In Bay, OH in July. She was fantastic to work with: incredibly responsive and communicative, and the event was beautifully put together.

• Blacklick, 43004 See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (Vivid Vibes Event Planning)