Los Angeles, CA 90025 Map · Phone number

About Vivian Lin PHOTOGRAPHY

Hello! My goal is to bring a fresh approach to wedding and engagement photography by getting to know the two of you and tailoring my services to your personalities, aesthetics, and needs. I have an eye for great light, a sense for storytelling, and a love for the celebration. I invite you to check out my work!

Follow Vivian Lin PHOTOGRAPHY on

Vivian Lin PHOTOGRAPHY 1
Vivian Lin PHOTOGRAPHY 2
Vivian Lin PHOTOGRAPHY 3

Andrea · Married on 08/26/2017

Vivian is so wonderful. She photographed our wedding and we also did engagement pictures with her. We chose her based on her photo galleries online because we felt that they really showed the spirit and personalities of the people photographed, rather than just superficial or trendy visuals. We're so happy with our decision! Her photographs were absolutely beautiful and she's also a very warm, positive and energetic person. On our wedding day, she was such a low-key and positive influence, directing pictures when needed and fading into the background to capture natural shots during the ceremony and reception. She's incredibly responsive by email and took the time to go through the timeline with us in detail. She also made many recommendations about the ceremony or reception that were useful to us, separate from the photography. We would highly recommend her for wedding or engagement photos. And I imagine she's just as great for other types of photos.

Sent on 11/08/2017
    Vivian Lin PHOTOGRAPHY 4
    Vivian Lin PHOTOGRAPHY 5
    Vivian Lin PHOTOGRAPHY 6
  • Z

Zinnia · Married on 04/01/2017

Vivian Lin is amazing! I wanted a photographer that was within my budget and someone who is down to earth and friendly. By chance, I came across her yelp page. I read tons of good reviews and looked through her gallery. I really like the fact that she isn’t just there at an event to cram everything in a set amount of time. When I contacted her via email. She replied within a day. Then, we scheduled a phone chat; which, we hit it off from the start. My husband and I love Vivian’s way of thinking. We love the artistic style and flare of her work. I love how Vivian’s photo captures an array of different emotions in her photos (i.e. joy, love and happiness). My husband and I simply love her gallery. Vivian is very professional, friendly, and warm. It was lovely hiring her as our wedding photographer. We scheduled our engagement shoot in the winter at Griffith Park. She had taken the time out of her schedule to scout out the area prior to our shoot. Our concept involved nature and a bike themed shoot. She was wonderful and the engagement photos came out beautifully. On my wedding day, Vivian was very professional, friendly, helpful and flexible. We had scheduled a ton things on our wedding Day from Tea Ceremony at 8am, to Wedding Party shoot at 12pm, Ceremony at 4pm and Reception at 6pm. I can’t rave enough about her. Once Vivian was done photographing at our wedding, she sent us a sneak peek of a few of our wedding photos via email. Vivian let my husband and I know that the wedding photos will take 6 to 8 weeks to arrive. All the photos came out extremely lovely. Everything looks beautiful. We love her card, printed photos and engraved USB flash drive. All our family and friends had so many good things to say about her photos. Thank you Vivian Lin! We can’t ask for any better wedding photographer. If anyone is considering hiring her, I suggest you to do so. She is a lovely photographer to work with.

Sent on 06/13/2017

Vivian went above and beyond to make our wedding photography great. A true professional. We did our engagement photos with her and she scoped the area the day before, and knew exactly where to take us for our photos, how the sun would be hitting that area at that time of day, etc. She made us feel comfortable being in front of the camera (something we are both not really used to!). She also scoped for our wedding the day before, and that says a lot about a great photographer. She even gave us tips for the ceremony and reception- things I wouldn't have thought of. The engagement photos are beautiful. The sneak peeks from the wedding have us excited about receiving the rest of the photos and reliving our special day! Thank you so much, Vivian, for everything. We would absolutely love to work with you again in the future.

Sent on 08/21/2015

Vivian Lin PHOTOGRAPHY FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits

• Spin the Dial Productions
    Spin the Dial Productions Wedding Videographers

Vivian is a true master of her craft. So incredibly thoughtful and works tirelessly for her clients! She is a true artist and is always striving to get even better.