ViVa Strings Entertainment

Roslyn Heights, NY View map Visit website

ViVa Strings Entertainment is a top music and entertainment provider in the New York area based in Long Island and serving New York City, Manhattan, Brooklyn, Bronx, and Queens. ViVa Strings Entertainment is comprised of highly skilled, talented, and educated musicians, offering modern, fun, and entertaining music for WEDDING ceremonies, cocktails and any occasion. ViVa Strings Entertainment musicians have been performing in diverse range of ensembles for decades, leaving hundreds of couples happy! You can be sure about obtaining the BEST LIVE MUSIC and PROFFESINALISM to make your special day memorable for ever.

Services Offered:

-Learn new songs

-Sound System

-Liability Insurance

-Affortable Pricing

ViVa Strings Entertainment offers high-quality entertainment, professional performance, reliable service, and affordable prices. This quartet can also perform in other ensembles and groups with a variety of instruments such as cello, violin, guitar, flute, harp, organ, piano, and more, to accommodate exactly what you are looking for. ViVa Strings Entertainment is able to perform covers of any music style or genre, and is able to take custom song requests, as well. For your wedding, this musical group can provide music for the entire event, including the ceremony, cocktail hour, reception, and even the rehearsal dinner.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music?

$302.00

Ceremony Music
Learn New Songs
Microphones
Sound/PA System

What ceremony music arrangements can you provide?

Acapella
String - Trio
String - Quartet
String - Quintet
Soloist / Vocalist

How many musicians are in your band(s)?

1 - 3
4 - 6

What instruments does your group play?

Cello
Piano
Saxophone
Viola
Violin

What services do you provide?

Ceremony Music
Sample Performances
Sound/PA System

• La-Ra
    Lara H. Married on 10/27/2019

The string quartet that was a lovely touch to our special day!!

I recently hired Viva Strings to perform ceremony and cocktail music for my wedding on 10/27/19 at Giando on the Water. They were such a wonderful addition to the ambiance of the venue. They played all the songs I requested. My guests all loved them!! The guests really loved the game of thrones theme as well which I had many people come up to me and say that was amazing!!! Viva Strings were professional, timely, organized, prepared and ready to rock!! I really enjoyed having them at my wedding and highly recommend them!! Olga also was very personable and was always available to answer any questions I had. Did I mention they were affordable and within our budget! I Highly highly recommend them!!!
    Diane K. Married on 10/19/2019

ViVa strings my fantastic!

ViVa Strings NY was fantastic. They were very communicative and made our special day even more memorable.

Our guests were raving about them during our ceremony and cocktail hour! My only wish was that I was a guest and could listen to them longer 😀

ViVa Strings Entertainment's reply:

Dear Diane!

Thank you for having us! Congratulations!!
    It was a pleasure playing music for you!

Enjoy!!
    Brooke A. Married on 10/13/2019

A Lovely Day with Strings!

We were quite pleased with Viva Strings and their performance at the wedding of my daughter! They play masterfully and their spirit matches their ability. Each musician was skilled. We enjoyed having them and found them delightful! They added to the beauty of the day.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Deals

ViVa Strings Entertainment 1
Exclusive

31 Coolidge Ave. Roslyn Heights, NY, 11577

8 a.m to 10 p.m
Location of (ViVa Strings Entertainment)

Other vendors in Long Island for your wedding