ViVa Strings Entertainment Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

• La-Ra
    Lara H. Married on 10/27/2019

The string quartet that was a lovely touch to our special day!!

I recently hired Viva Strings to perform ceremony and cocktail music for my wedding on 10/27/19 at Giando on the Water. They were such a wonderful addition to the ambiance of the venue. They played all the songs I requested. My guests all loved them!! The guests really loved the game of thrones theme as well which I had many people come up to me and say that was amazing!!! Viva Strings were professional, timely, organized, prepared and ready to rock!! I really enjoyed having them at my wedding and highly recommend them!! Olga also was very personable and was always available to answer any questions I had. Did I mention they were affordable and within our budget! I Highly highly recommend them!!!
    Diane K. Married on 10/19/2019

ViVa strings my fantastic!

ViVa Strings NY was fantastic. They were very communicative and made our special day even more memorable.

Our guests were raving about them during our ceremony and cocktail hour! My only wish was that I was a guest and could listen to them longer 😀

ViVa Strings Entertainment's reply:

Dear Diane!

Thank you for having us! Congratulations!!
    It was a pleasure playing music for you!

Enjoy!!
    Brooke A. Married on 10/13/2019

A Lovely Day with Strings!

We were quite pleased with Viva Strings and their performance at the wedding of my daughter! They play masterfully and their spirit matches their ability. Each musician was skilled. We enjoyed having them and found them delightful! They added to the beauty of the day.
  • Married on 09/27/2019

Outstanding

ViVa strings were amazing at my daughters ceremony & cocktail hour. Olga was easy to contact & the Quartet were very professional the day of the Wedding! They certainly enhanced the ceremony with their beautiful music. They know many songs! Would highly recommend them.
  • Douglas
    Douglas F. Married on 08/10/2019

Great to work with

Very professional and easy to work with. There wasn't a single hiccup in working together. The musicians from viva strings were there ahead of schedule, played what we had requested, and played it well.
    Tim K. Married on 08/10/2019

Set the tone for our ceremony

I can not recommend viva strings highly enough, for the booking onwards they were very responsive and professional to deal with. We changed the ceremony times several times and it was not an issue. Everyone the went to the wedding commented on how beautiful the music was. Thank you so much Viva Strings
  • Dawn
    Dawn A. Married on 07/27/2019

Fantastic!!!

I would highly recommend Viva Strings. The music was absolutely beautiful! They all looked amazing in gown and tuxes. They played all the songs we chose for our 1.5 hour cocktail. Amazing musicians!!!
  • Sarah
    Sarah M. Married on 07/19/2019

Highly recommend ViVa Strings!

We hired Viva Strings to perform at the cocktail hour at our wedding reception. They surpassed all of our expectations!!! From the beginning, Olga was responsive and professional. The rates they charge are quite reasonable for the level of skill they have and the quality of their performance. We opted for a mix of traditional classical music and covers of pop / mainstream hits and they delivered on all fronts - even learning new songs for us at our request. All of our guests raved about them and we really enjoyed their performance during the cocktail hour. Would highly recommend them!
    Lana D. Married on 06/29/2019

Beautiful and classy!

ViVa strings played my ceremony and cocktail hour and they were amazing! The ceremony was perfect and they are highly professional. My guests loved the music at the cocktail hour and they sounded great! I highly recommend them.
  • F
    Felicia Married on 06/05/2019

Just wonderful

ViVa Strings was just fantastic and so incredibly talented. Their music was beautiful and they played a range of classical and modern that was enjoyed by everyone at our wedding. It was also such a pleasure working with them - Olga was so responsive and professional and so helpful with suggestions. I can't recommend them enough.
  • W
    Wilona Married on 05/04/2019

Excellent string quartet!

We hired ViVa Strings quartet for our wedding pre-ceremony, ceremony and cocktail hour, and they truly set the mood for our day. Our guests noticed their beautiful rendition of The Cure’s Just Like Heaven, Lady Gaga’s Poker Face and of course, the Game of Thrones theme song. During cocktail hour, my bridesmaids kept guessing the contemporary songs I asked the quartet to play. You know you have a good quartet when the songs sound exactly like you’d expect them to. I only wish we had hired them for longer so they could play more songs!

Wonderful professionals, I would hire again for other events needing a classy touch!
  • Gabrielle
    Gabrielle Married on 04/28/2019

Consummate Professionals

We were nervous before the ceremony, not to marry each other, but because everything leading up to this moment had been chaos. Then the music began and everything was all suddenly alright, perfect, and all we had dreamed. Viva Strings were better than we could have imagined—even knowing the incredible backgrounds of these remarkable artists.

Their music became an integral part of one of the most important moment of our lives—and their contagious joy and talent kept out guests captivated from the ceremony into the reception.

ViVa Strings Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Gabrielle! It was our honor to become a part of such a special day! Your ceremony was beautiful and you were stunning! Thank you for choosing us! Congratulations!
    Pablo Married on 11/23/2018

Who said Mozart ain't cool?

Not that I am the kind of person that likes to write reviews and that kind of stuff but I felt I have to.
    This classic trained musicians were stupendous, they rock the shit out of Vivaldi Mozart and whatnot.
    I highly reccomend this Viva guys.
    Peace
    Jennifer G. Married on 11/17/2018

Amazing and Very Professional

Highly recommend!! They are amazing to work with and did not seem bothered by my high demands. They have great energy and all of my guests loved them :) I wish I could have another reception just to hear them play again.
    Lisa S. Married on 11/04/2018

AMAZING Performance

Alex and Olya were the violinists for my ceremony and did a show while the main course was being eaten. Let me just say WOW!!! The ceremony was beautiful but the most amazing part! They played a few songs but the one my guests can’t stop raving about was the game of thrones song. They are a beautiful duo and I would definitely recommend them!!
    Kristine Married on 10/27/2018

Exactly what I wanted

When you're planning a wedding, it's a lot of stress and not everything goes as planned. This guys really saved the night! They not only accepted to play at our wedding in a super short notice, but they also did a great performance! I thing they all studied in prestigious musical schools. Anyway, thank you guys, I'm going to recommend you to all my friends.
    Peter Married on 09/08/2018

Amazing Musicians

Olga from Viva Strings was extremely fast at responding to all the emails and questions that I had. Viva Strings quartet played for my Wedding Ceremony and cocktail hour. The songs that we requested sounded beautifully during my walk down the aisle. My friends and guests loved all the modern music selections during cocktail hour. I strongly recommend Viva Strings to anyone who is looking for amazing musicians for their wedding.
    Phil Married on 06/24/2018

Truly amazing experience!

Our wedding wouldn't be the same without this group. They did an outstanding job and created absolutely beautiful atmosphere, all guests loved their music. They played all songs requested and fulfilled our expectations.
    Sarat Married on 04/20/2017

Amazing and electrifying

These guys are highly talented skilled artists. They make the whole stage electrifying. They know how to get the crowd involved. I would personally recommend this team for any occasion. worth every penny.
    Carol Married on 09/01/2012

Great performance by Viva Strings and way to class up my ceremony

From the beginning of my inquiry till the day of the wedding, Viva Strings was very responsive. They came to the even promptly and our guests love the choice of music they played. Some classical and some modern songs like Love Me Like You Do. Our guests think they sounded great and classed up the entire ceremony. We gave them a run down of the ceremony and have some specific request to play at certain time during the ceremony and the execute perfectly. We could not be happier with them.
  • tammy
    Tammy Married on 06/25/2011

Top Notch!

Viva Strings did a fabulous job at my client's wedding - the music was PERFECT from ceremony through cocktail and my clients and their guests were awed by how beautiful every song sounded! Olga was very responsive throughout the planning process and worked with the bride to make sure they knew each and every song they requested. They were a pleasure to work with and I look forward to working with them again in the future.
  • I
    Ida V. Married on 08/20/2011

Top quality performance!

THESE GUYS ARE AMAZING!! Truly a unique group, Olga and the rest of the crews are spectacular. They are all amazing musicians, and were able to compose few pieces for my wedding that were breathtaking. They have an extensive list of other pieces that they also perform beautifully. Olga is great to work with and is totally receptive to any ideas, and was understanding to all my last minute changes. I could not have been happier - they showed up very early to the venue, dressed very well, and performed like true professionals.
    Ed Horn Married on 02/06/2010

Prelude to Amazing

Our daughter's wedding was to be amazing yet we needed an inspirational beginning. Viva Strings was just right. The wonder of their strings welcomed the walk to the altar insuring all that followed was guaranteed.