VIRTUAL EVENT PLANNING

Coppell, TX View map

Virtual Event Planning is a wedding planning company based out of Coppell, Texas. The expert team leads event planning with certified event planners and the highest rated vendors. They also use cutting-edge technology to show couples exactly how their wedding venue and event will look. Their virtual reality goggles offer you a window into your wedding, so you can rest assured that everything will look as you imagined on your special day.

Full Service Planning, Partial Planning, and Day of Coordination.
VEP works directly with a variety of vendors for all your wedding needs. Your one stop to everything your looking for to make your perfect vision come true. Just need some help being pointed in the right direction? The team can provide you with any service or vendor you need. Don't want to feel stressed? This amazing team will help you plan your entire event giving you the peace of mind you can relax while we take care of your special day.

3D Renderings/VR Visualizations
Your personal wedding planner from Virtual Event Planning will undertake a venue visit to your chosen location. Afterward, using their VR headsets, you can see with accuracy how your venue will be decorated and laid out for you. From customized settings to color coordination and decorations, these professionals look forward to recreating the details of your event in VR alongside you or your wedding planner.

Virtual Event Planning is proud to present its cutting-edge wedding planning assistance. The team can add customized details such as color themes and decorations so that you can curate and rearrange your venue, your way. You can connect with the team today and learn more about their virtual event planning services.

• Asian-owned

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Cultural
Destination
Double Weddings
Elopement
Eco-Friendly
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

1 User photo

Gina V. Married on 05/28/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Take care of the smallest detail

The experience was outstanding and I was literally stress free. They helped me plan everything and I just showed up as a guest of my own wedding. They are very detailed oriented and make sure everything goes according to plan.
  • I
    Ines S. Married on 01/08/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

I was at my wedding months before it happened

I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS SERVICE!! I am a very picky bride and I think I speak for all brides when I say my special day needs to be perfect!! I had a specific vision for how I wanted my wedding to look. I found the perfect venue followed by an amazing wedding planner. However my biggest challenge was I could not visualize what my planners were putting together for me. Sure pictures and videos helped but would it meet my vision? Will it be my dream wedding? I loved the venue but it wasn't decorated it was just an empty hall which made me use my imagination to try and put it together. The shear fear of it not looking perfect was driving me crazy. Then I found this company called Virtual Event Planning! Ladies what these people do is awesome let me tell you! They scanned the venue and worked directly with my wedding planner. They took all the pictures and videos of my desired decor and created my wedding in virtual reality! They had me try on these goggles and BOOM there I was at my venue!! Everything was decorated and placed almost exactly where I wanted but seeing it put together gave me the freedom to make some changes since I was able to actually visualize it! I walked through my venue as if I was actually at my wedding! If your particular about what your wedding will look like this company will bring your dream to life! I am very happy with my experience it was amazing. I will definitely be sending family and friends your way! Thank you so much for showing me my dream wedding!

VIRTUAL EVENT PLANNING's reply:

Thank you so much for such an amazing review! We were very happy to show your dream wedding through our Virtual Reality technology! We enjoyed working with you and hope to help your family and friends in the future! Congratulations!
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Team

Hadi Shah
Hadi Shah
CEO

Hello beautiful couples!! My name is Hadi and I am the proud owner of Virtual Event Planning. From the many years of working in the Jewelry business I worked directly with many brides to understand all their visions for a perfect wedding. The stress from planning it all alone to hoping it will look perfect like they dreamed can be overwhelming. I started this company to provide the peace of mind to everything a bride dreams for her special day

We have the best certified wedding planners that go above and beyond to the highest ranked vendors. To put the it all together I use cutting edge technology to create your wedding months in advance through a computer rendering or to visualize in VR Goggles. I will always go above and beyond to earn trust and satisfaction with my clients.

Ingrith Aguayo
Ingrith Aguayo
Event Planner

Originally from Guadalajara, Jalisco, Ingrith now calls Fort Worth home. She has been an event planner for about 3 years, she mainly serves in the DFW area and specializes in Weddings and Quinceañeras.

Her passion is helping people achieve their goals and making things easy for others. When she’s not working, she’s keeping herself busy with all kinds of event planning and friends. You can usually spot her finding a new establishment around town to enjoy a food or wine adventure. Her favorite place so far in Fort Worth is Grand Cru Wine Bar off Magnolia Street.

Randi  Yarrell
Randi Yarrell
Certified Event Planner

Hello newly engaged couples!! My name is Randi. I love being able to share in life’s most important events and feel blessed to get to work with such wonderful people each day! I still pinch myself from time to time as a reminder that my dream job has become a reality. I couldn’t be more thankful to help others while pursuing the things I’m most passionate about.

Originally from Randolph, NJ, I’ve been planning & coordinating events on both coasts and everywhere in-between for 8 years now. My job keeps me on my toes & takes me on crazy adventures near and far. After graduating from Pratt Institute with a Masters of Science in Corporate Image Planning and Branding, I planning events for friends & family members to build up my portfolio.

The more clients I worked with, the more I realized how much I loved the details that go into planning an event. I started planning more and more, which led me to where I am today.

106 North Denton Tap Road, 210 Coppell, TX, 75019
Location of (VIRTUAL EVENT PLANNING)

Other vendors in Dallas for your wedding