2-50
Indoor/Outdoor
Venue Setting

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Virginia Beach Wedding Chapel

Romantic wedding ceremonies & photography!

Romantic indoor chapel near the oceanfront offers Minister & Photography, Live Web Cam, Video to Go, Dressing Rooms, and more. Book an extra hour for cake cutting celebration!  From a couple's elopement to full family size wedding packages for up to 45 guests  - we will make your day as special as possible. This family team will also come to your venue or create a beautiful wedding setting right on the beach!

CEREMONY:  Rev. Bruce Begault will prepare a beautiful personalized wedding ceremony, and is happy to perform either civil or religious non-denominational ceremonies.

WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY:  Mother/daughter team Photography by Victoria and Maddie are true professionals when it comes to working together to capture your wedding ceremony and reception in a fun and artistic way! Combining  photojournalism and traditional portraiture style, your event will be documented and your images created and edited with artistic special effects and collages!

DIY RENTALS:  They have a varied selection of arches and wedding decor that you can rent and set up yourself, or choose from one of their packages, where they combine the decor with their full menu of services. OPTIONS: start with a Bamboo arbor with soft flowy fabric with floral headers to accent or perhaps you prefer a classic vintage ballroom arch or Victoria's signature Calla lily Mediterranean style peaked arch or the white vintage portable gazebo.   They even have pipe and drape with white or ivory fabric that makes a beautiful backdrop or entry way!  FOR THE BEACH couples love their signature Seashell heart and pathway!

Our parent company, Caribbean Wraps International has beautiful sarongs and guy's shirts for the Real beach Wedding, so be sure to check out www.AllYouNeedtowear.com.

Contact us today at: 757.495.8003

Wheelchair Access (2)
Uncovered Outdoor (1)
Event Rentals (1)
Drapery (1)

Maddie and Victoria exceeded my expectations! They were amazing! We live 4 hours away and came down to VA Beach and met up with them to go over a lot of wedding stuff, all other questions or planning was done through email with Maddie and she always got back to me so quick and reassured me how it was all going to look. Victoria also made my bouquet and my flower girl’s flower crown which both were amazing! The day of my wedding was extremely windy weather and they still made sure I got my on the beach wedding I wanted with just a few adjustments and stuck through the chilly weather with me. Victoria and Maddie also did our photography and were so quick on getting us back our pictures and editing them and they all look amazing! If I could give them 10 stars I would! I highly recommend using VA Beach wedding chapel if you are considering getting married down in VA Beach or Sandbridge.

Profile Picture Krissy, 5/7/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Couldn’t be happier with our service. The whole experience was amazing and Reverend Bruce and Victoria not only put us at ease but also our family. My family thought Reverend Bruce was our church pastor! From engagement photos until now, this is an amazing business that became part of our family. Extremely professional and kept us informed. Use them for your wedding and I guarantee you’ll be as happy as we were!

Profile Picture Lashondra, 12/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Victoria, Maddie, and Bruce all did an amazing job on our wedding! They are all very easy to work with and do a great job!

Profile Picture Maelani, 10/7/17, 1 Review

Beach Wedding

8 Photos
220x220 sq 1431527550857 suareswedding01
220x220 sq 1431527557802 suareswedding03
220x220 sq 1526891173 d8fb51bd955af9f3 1526891172 ed0bd71aec0bad84 1526891170346 1 c3
220x220 sq 1526891173 973c7914d8233757 1526891172 6cf6df10c1e4da99 1526891170348 2 c4
220x220 sq 1526891173 8b0a8256aeb63ad6 1526891172 b1d2c9c34072304a 1526891170348 3 c5
220x220 sq 1526891173 b4067aebe50c1438 1526891172 97f650a7786576ab 1526891170349 4 c6
220x220 sq 1431527575394 suareswedding09
220x220 sq 1431527577646 suareswedding10

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

1493302167 bf146f8a74ba72e5 mackling676

Military Discounts

Redeem In-Store
Be sure to let us know if you are active duty military to receive your discount towards your deposit.
#WWdc7bab885690ea2b

2 ENDORSEMENTS
Every detail will be taken care of when you choose Virginia Beach Wedding Chapel. You may choose a quaint beach chapel or a wedding on the beach! Let Virgina Beach Wedding Chapel take all the stress away from your planning!

They are great to work with and everyone there contributes to making every wedding a success. They do a wonderful job of hosting beach and destination weddings.

619 N. Birdneck Road, Virginia Beach, VA 23451   See On Map