Virginia Beach Wedding Chapel Reviews

80 | Virginia Beach, VA

80 Reviews for Virginia Beach Wedding Chapel

80 Virginia Beach Wedding Chapel Reviews

Jessica · Married on 08/11/2018

So sad my wedding is now over. I enjoyed working with this loving family. My wedding guests were very impressed and loved this chapel. I live in MD and it was very easy to work with Maddie over the phone and through email. I strongly recommend this establishment to any couple looking to get married in an intimate setting.

Krissy · Married on 05/07/2018

Maddie and Victoria exceeded my expectations! They were amazing! We live 4 hours away and came down to VA Beach and met up with them to go over a lot of wedding stuff, all other questions or planning was done through email with Maddie and she always got back to me so quick and reassured me how it was all going to look. Victoria also made my bouquet and my flower girl’s flower crown which both were amazing! The day of my wedding was extremely windy weather and they still made sure I got my on the beach wedding I wanted with just a few adjustments and stuck through the chilly weather with me. Victoria and Maddie also did our photography and were so quick on getting us back our pictures and editing them and they all look amazing! If I could give them 10 stars I would! I highly recommend using VA Beach wedding chapel if you are considering getting married down in VA Beach or Sandbridge.

Lashondra · Married on 12/09/2017

Couldn’t be happier with our service. The whole experience was amazing and Reverend Bruce and Victoria not only put us at ease but also our family. My family thought Reverend Bruce was our church pastor! From engagement photos until now, this is an amazing business that became part of our family. Extremely professional and kept us informed. Use them for your wedding and I guarantee you’ll be as happy as we were!

Virginia Beach Wedding Chapel 1
    Virginia Beach Wedding Chapel 2
    Virginia Beach Wedding Chapel 3

Maelani · Married on 10/07/2017

Victoria, Maddie, and Bruce all did an amazing job on our wedding! They are all very easy to work with and do a great job!

Monika · Married on 06/14/2017

The family team that runs Virginia Beach Wedding Chapel works around the clock to make your day go smooth and breezy. Maddie coordinated our elopement from start to finish; even with a very little notice as I was planning everything last minute. Victoria and Bruce made the ceremony go really smooth. I will never forget my husband's face as I turned the corner at the beach and he saw me for the first time.
    If you are planning a beach wedding in the area, this is the place to call. Maddie will even help by making recommendations as needed (such as hair and make-up and hotels).

• User6685381 · 1+ year ago

Victoria and Maddie are just amazing! They made our ceremony exceptional. Communication was easy and they took our ideas and made them better! We had our ceremony on the beach and they set up everything perfectly and really paid close attention to every detail. I am so pleased we selected them as part of our vendor team. Victoria made sure every picture was as perfect as possible. Loved it!

Liz · Married on 05/20/2017

Love this family run business that truly do everything they do, straight from the heart!

Laura · Married on 03/04/2017

From the first time we entered the chapel we knew that was where we wanted to get married, so quaint and romantic. Maddie, Victoria and Reverend Bruce made every step of the planning process leading up to our wedding day very easy and enjoyable. They paid attention to every little detail of our special day. It was a joy to work with people who sincerely cared about making our special day extra special. It is very apparent The Begault’s love what they do! We highly recommend the Virginia Beach Wedding Chapel.

Beth · Married on 11/14/2016

They listened to and followed through with every request that we had. They were very friendly and made us feel very comfortable! Even after some issues with "court" holidays our wedding went on as planned. Highly recommended to anyone!!!

Absolutely wonderful. I was attempting to plan my wedding on my own at another venue & it was so stressful that I was miserable. Finally, I switched to the Virginia beach wedding chapel & the stress was gone. I am SO thankful for Maddie handling everything & being so helpful. Victoria prepared beautiful flowers for the wedding & was an amazing photographer. Maddie was a huge help with the photos, always fixing my hair & train & making sure everything was perfect. I honestly feel like they handled all of the preparations & all I had to do was show up & have my dream wedding. Reverend Bruce has a wonderful, lively personality & made our ceremony so fun & easy. It was awesome that all of our out of state family could watch the ceremony live online too!! Maddie was extremely quick to respond to all my emails & did everything I wanted. She & Victoria took us out to the beach for photos after & although it was unfortunately freezing, they were still so professional & great to work with. They covered all the special photos I requested. I can't wait to get all of them! I would definitely recommend the Virginia beach wedding chapel for a beautiful, stress-free wedding!! Thank you so much Maddie, Victoria & Bruce.

Angela · Married on 07/04/2016

I knew this was the place for us once I read the reviews!!! This family is amazing. Although Reverend Bruce was not available due to medical reasons, I had the pleasure of meeting him. His spirit is amazing. This family was born for this business. Maddie was awesome from day one. I always felt good after all the phone calls and questions we had. Victoria is the best Mom for this business. She knows just what to do with that camera!! This was the best day ever and I absolutely love having all the people that couldn't attend watch the video on utube. I feel in love with this family and I highly recommend this chapel for your wedding." LOVE IS IN THE AIR" at the Virginia Beach Wedding Chapel XOXO

Stephanie · Married on 05/28/2016

My husband and I had a beautiful wedding ceremony on the beach thanks to the VB Chapel family. They did everything possible to make our day special and it was just that. We highly recommend their friendly family services to anyone. We would definitely use them again in renewing our vows.

Christopher and Bonnie · Married on 02/24/2016

My husband and I chose the Virginia Beach Wedding Chapel to renew our vows after 20 years; and we can not say enough good things about how hard the staff there worked to make everything perfect. The chapel is beautiful and feels warm and welcoming to all guest. Its a very intimate setting with lots of options to customize and make it even more of a special occasion. Reverend Bruce did a great ceremony that we will remember the rest of our lives. We would highly recommend their services to anyone.

dyanne · Married on 01/07/2016

I wanted a Chapel wedding with a small group of friends and family. This was the right move. The chapel is beautiful inside, they go above the top on everything they do, the ceremony was beautiful, the friendliness of the staff was great. Maddie goes far above to make sure you have everything done and ready. Then the video that my brother-in-law ordered for us is beautiful (from the cover to the inside) I will be telling everyone this is the place to get married. Rev Bruce made our day the best ever. And this was a renew of wedding vows, better than the first wedding.

Jamie · Married on 01/07/2016

We enjoyed the venue and staff. They were experienced and offered options based on their experience and our wishes to have the perfect wedding that we desired. Staff are available to accommodate unique aspects as well as provide options, feedback, suggestions, or helpful hints if desired. They are able to accommodate from the traditional to unique/personalized as well as casual to formal and indoor or outdoor accomodations. They also offer package options to meet a variety of needs. Staff were professional and respectful with excellent personal affect to provide a seamless transition from service coordinators to service providers and made wedding party and guests comfortable throughout the planning process and event alike. Cheers!

Jessica · Married on 10/17/2015

Virginia Beach Wedding Chapel helped to make our wedding beautiful! From the decorations to the photography we couldn't be more happy. It was a pleasure working with them and they were very quick to reply to any questions we had. We live in Pennsylvania and we were concerned about planning our wedding so far away. There was no concern after the first few emails. We could tell right away they would make our day wonderful. Reverend Bruce was very nice and also a pleasure to work with. Our day couldn't have been more perfect!!

Kelly · Married on 09/25/2015

Maddie, Victoria, and Reverend Bruce at Virginia Beach Wedding Chapel blew us away with our September 25th, 2015 wedding.
    We went with their Romantic Rendezvous Package with the Unity Sand Ceremony and Wish to the Sea Ceremony.
    Maddie sat down with us and was so warm and helpful with going over all our options. There was a lot of back and forth with Maddie, Victoria, and Reverend Bruce via email to ensure we were getting everything we wanted. They were so patient with me when I kept changing my mind constantly and asking questions and they were always willing to give advice.
    Due to weather, we ended up using their chapel back up location, which is beautiful. They were so awesome about rolling with the change. They still made it perfect for us with their chapel and just being them.
    Reverend Bruce was so awesome at officiating our ceremony. He was so kind and even made us laugh, which helped with our nerves. He really enjoys what he does, there is no question. It shows in his smiling face.
    Victoria offered to meet us out at Little Island Park again for a photo shoot at a later date. It was so awesome that they were willing to meet us on a separate day for more photos. Really shows how much they care that you get what you want.
    The pictures by Victoria and Maddie were absolutely perfect. These girls know what they are doing. The photos were given to us in an adorable little box with a wooden jump drive. I cannot wait to order them to see in person. The quality looks amazing.
    All in all, we got everything and more from Virginia Beach Wedding Chapel. They went above and beyond my expectations.
    The thing that made my experience so wonderful was this awesome family that loves what they do. The Begaults are such good people and they make you feel like family. That meant the world to us.
    Thank you Maddie, Victoria, and Reverend Bruce for making our big day absolutely perfect. You are all wonderful.

Sent on 10/30/2015

Virginia Beach Wedding Chapel's reply:

We loved meeting your family, and capturing those precious moments for you! Being new to Virginia Beach as you were, I know you and Kasey had many choices to make and it can be a little scary not knowing who to trust. I'm so glad we were part of your day, and that you chose us! Thanks again! Victoria

Celia · Married on 09/06/2015

We had a relaxed and perfect ceremony!

Virginia · Married on 08/22/2015

I had the absolute best experience with Virginia Beach Wedding Chapel. Not only was it a beautiful location for my ceremony but they were also extremely helpful (going above and beyond) throughout the process of trying to find a reception site, cake service, music, flowers, etc. There wasn't a question I had that they didn't answer quickly, fully and never once did they leave me wondering what was going on. I could not have imagined a more perfect wedding day and they are the primary reason. I would recommend Virginia Beach Wedding Chapel to anyone and everyone. My wedding day was everything I dreamed and more.

SHANNON · Married on 08/11/2015

We had a sunset beach wedding it was great!!Couldn't have been better.

Brandi · Married on 06/25/2015

We cannot say enough about how wonderful Maddie, Victoria, and Rev Bruce were in helping us plan and perform the wedding of our dreams! From the early planning stages of picking a date and venue location, to the last minute details that helped us both stay calm, this amazing team really went above and beyond to ensure we were relaxed, our guests were happy, and the entire ceremony was everything we imagined it would be. Rev Bruce even provided us with notecards that had our personal vows printed on them so we wouldn't get flustered mid ceremony and forget...something we were so grateful for, because we both needed them! Maddie was quick to respond, so pleasant and flexible, and really made me feel like my wedding was as exciting for her as it was for me. Victoria was fantastic at getting everything lined up for photos, and keeping everything moving smoothly so we could get to our reception on time. Very happy bride and groom!

Becca · Married on 06/24/2015

We had a simple ceremony on the beach. Rev. Bruce met us at our beach house and we and our party walked over to the beach. The ceremony was beautiful and personal even though we just met that day. They answered all my questions before the date and were very helpful. I would recommend them to everyone!! Fabulous experience! Very happy!

Tashera · Married on 06/12/2015

My wedding was a little bit of a month ago, and things got busy but I definitely had to come back and write a review. I live very, very far from VA Beach, but settled on the location because it was a central location. Best thing i could have ever done. If you are looking for a place to get married with very little planning yet still elegant this is your place. Maddie was always there to answer any of my questions and as well the minister was very welcoming which put my mind at ease. I didn't meet them or even see the chapel in person until the day of my wedding and everything was smooth. I did the religious ceremony and it was powerful! I received soo many compliments on how nicely put together the wedding was. The best thing is that I didn't have to do anything, but show up looking flawless of course. Lol also, a lot of family members who were unable to attend were able to watch clearly online which was a big catch because I have a huge family spread throughout the country. & the biggest plus is my wedding was recorded and pretty soon I will be purchasing a DVD that me and my husband can cherish for the rest of our lives! Thank you Virginia Beach Wedding Chapel for an unforgettable day!

Catherine · Married on 06/06/2015

I highly recommend the Virginia Beach Wedding Chapel as your total wedding planner. They stayed in touch with us through the whole process and had lots of advice. It isn't easy planning an event like a wedding from out of town, but they made it stress free. They helped us make informed decisions and presented us with many options to fit any type of ceremony, wedding party and budget. Thanks again for making our day so special!

Great to work with! Helped out with a last minute officiant cancellation and was able to perform the ceremony with two days notice.