VIP Beauty

Tampa, FL View map

VIP Beauty Stylist is a mobile wedding hair and makeup company based out of Tampa, Florida. This professional and icensed hair and makeup artist and her team has the experience of providing beauty services to over 5,000 weddings. They will bring the look you have always envisioned to life, helping you feel your best on your special day.

VIP Beauty Stylist offers many beauty services to enhance your natural beauty on your wedding day. The team provides on-site services and will come to you on the big day. In order to receive the look you've been dreaming of, the beauty team offers consultations and trials. They offer the following hair and makeup services:

• Group discounts
  • Updos/styling
  • Brow/lash tinting
  • Fake lashes
  • Wedding party makeup

We cater to 1 or to a party of 10.

• Woman-owned

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$100

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$150

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$75

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$100

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$100

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$1,040

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$100

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$75

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$100

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$85

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$100

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$100

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What is the starting price for facials?

$50

What is the starting price for body art?

$25

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation
Trial Service

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Facials
Hair
Makeup
Mult. Stylists
Salon
Group Discounts
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup

4.8 out of 5 rating
    4.9 out of 5 rating

Haley C. Married on 03/04/2022

Thank you Tati!

Myself (the bride) and 4 of my bridesmaids got our hair done by Tati at VIP Beauty and it was a dream come true! Tati was SO sweet, professional, and incredible at what she does. All of our hair was perfect! Thank you Tati!
  • Jenny
    Jenny G. Married on 07/07/2021

Wonderful experience

I booked with Angela early on, she gave me tips on hair and face prep months in advance. The two artists that came were absolutely wonderful. Tatiana listened to what my girls and I envisioned for hairstyles and made suggestions to help us look our best. She was fun to work with and made us look great! Megan was a joy to be around and took great pride in meeting/exceeding our expectations. She made us beautiful and we felt like royalty!

VIP Beauty's reply:

Thank you so much for using VIP Beauty…
    We value your feedback. Thank you for taking the time.
    We appreciate your business.
  • Carrie
    Carrie D. Married on 02/08/2020

Perfect for weddings!

Definitely recommend for weddings! Angela is a talented professional who made me feel so beautiful while still achieving the natural look my groom and I wanted. This was my first time wearing false eyelashes or airbrush foundation, but she kept me at ease throughout the process. I don’t usually wear foundation but the makeup seemed light, and I still felt and looked like me — only a more elegant version of me that would look great in pictures too. Guests kept telling me how gorgeous my hair looked! Angela customized the examples I’d emailed her to my black hair and then added a feminine touch I otherwise wouldn’t have considered. She has an eye for beauty, could tell what hairstyle worked best with my dress, and used the pearl rhinestone hair pieces I’d brought to perfectly accentuate the stylish updo. She took her time yet still finished before the allocated duration.

Angela’s responsiveness made me immediately receptive to and comfortable with her, and the booking and payment processes were easy. She was in constant communication with me before the event, seeking input and commenting on pictures I’d send her. She arrived over an hour early to ensure she was on time but didn’t rush me; I didn’t even realize until 15 mins before our start time that she was already there. The venue was impressed how Angela brought her own chair and lighting equipment, and I was amazed at how many makeup and hair options she had. She welcomed my input throughout the process to ensure I ended with the style we wanted, and she even gave me new lip gloss to stay shiny throughout the evening. My daughter-in-law was wary that I didn’t have a trial first, but Angela is so experienced and receptive that I didn’t feel it was necessary — and she proved me correct! She is so personable, positive, and professional that I highly recommend her and her team to any bride!

VIP Beauty's reply:

Thank you so much for this detailed review.
    I greatly appreciate it!
    This is what helps a small business success.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Petals and Promises Petals and Promises Wedding Planners

As a wedding planner, VIP Beauty Stylist is my go-to. I always know that I can count on Angela and her team. They are dependable and always make sure that my brides are happy on their special day. They are the first point of contact that my bride has on such a stressful day. It is so important that the first face they see is one that they can count on and one that I can count on to bring them peace. There is no do overs on this day. Every touch point counts. Start your day off right and have confidence in the professionalism and dependability of your stylist.

Tampa, FL, 33613

24 HOURS
Location of (VIP Beauty)

Other vendors in Tampa for your wedding