VIP Beauty Reviews

4.8 out of 5 rating
    4.9 out of 5 rating

Haley C. Married on 03/04/2022

Thank you Tati!

Myself (the bride) and 4 of my bridesmaids got our hair done by Tati at VIP Beauty and it was a dream come true! Tati was SO sweet, professional, and incredible at what she does. All of our hair was perfect! Thank you Tati!
  • Jenny
    Jenny G. Married on 07/07/2021

Wonderful experience

I booked with Angela early on, she gave me tips on hair and face prep months in advance. The two artists that came were absolutely wonderful. Tatiana listened to what my girls and I envisioned for hairstyles and made suggestions to help us look our best. She was fun to work with and made us look great! Megan was a joy to be around and took great pride in meeting/exceeding our expectations. She made us beautiful and we felt like royalty!

VIP Beauty's reply:

Thank you so much for using VIP Beauty…
    We value your feedback. Thank you for taking the time.
    We appreciate your business.
  • Carrie
    Carrie D. Married on 02/08/2020

Perfect for weddings!

Definitely recommend for weddings! Angela is a talented professional who made me feel so beautiful while still achieving the natural look my groom and I wanted. This was my first time wearing false eyelashes or airbrush foundation, but she kept me at ease throughout the process. I don’t usually wear foundation but the makeup seemed light, and I still felt and looked like me — only a more elegant version of me that would look great in pictures too. Guests kept telling me how gorgeous my hair looked! Angela customized the examples I’d emailed her to my black hair and then added a feminine touch I otherwise wouldn’t have considered. She has an eye for beauty, could tell what hairstyle worked best with my dress, and used the pearl rhinestone hair pieces I’d brought to perfectly accentuate the stylish updo. She took her time yet still finished before the allocated duration.

Angela’s responsiveness made me immediately receptive to and comfortable with her, and the booking and payment processes were easy. She was in constant communication with me before the event, seeking input and commenting on pictures I’d send her. She arrived over an hour early to ensure she was on time but didn’t rush me; I didn’t even realize until 15 mins before our start time that she was already there. The venue was impressed how Angela brought her own chair and lighting equipment, and I was amazed at how many makeup and hair options she had. She welcomed my input throughout the process to ensure I ended with the style we wanted, and she even gave me new lip gloss to stay shiny throughout the evening. My daughter-in-law was wary that I didn’t have a trial first, but Angela is so experienced and receptive that I didn’t feel it was necessary — and she proved me correct! She is so personable, positive, and professional that I highly recommend her and her team to any bride!

VIP Beauty's reply:

Thank you so much for this detailed review.
    I greatly appreciate it!
    This is what helps a small business success.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Genevieve Married on 10/20/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Angela is amazing! She is talented and dependable. She will make you look your best on your wedding day and bring you peace of mind.
    Kat Married on 09/30/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    My stylist for my jewelry images and keeping me pretty too for over 16 years!
    Liz Married on 07/28/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Angela is awesome. She is super relaxed, efficient and knows what she is doing. She made all hair decisions for myself and my bridesmaids stress-free. She was such a pleasure to work with and my hairstyle was exactly what I asked for and stayed perfect throughout the entire day ... I would recommend Angela to do your hair for your special occasion... She’s the best in her field and a pleasure to work with
    Amy Married on 06/09/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Amazing, so accommodating. Made my dream hair and makeup came true!
    Angelica Married on 04/07/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    If there were more stars I’d put 100. Being a destination bride you have no idea who to pick. The communication with angela was amazing. Her and her staff and assistants were fast and meticulous. Doing 15 girls isnt easy, she made it look simple.
    Some of my girls have multi cultural hair and that was such an ease to know she had not a problem with doing multiple textures and skin tones.
    They came prepared on time and did above and beyond what the were paid to do!
    I can’t thank angela enough for a stress free day not to mention I didn’t even have to get in my car and fight traffic.
    I wish I lived closer because she would be my go to girl always.
    Jennifer Married on 09/16/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Every Bride wants her Wedding Day to be perfect. One of the most important parts of a Perfect Wedding Day is having a Hair and Makeup Artisit who understands your vision and has the ability to complete your look flawlessly. Angela DiLeone and her Team at VIP Beauty Stylist did exactly that for myself and my Bridesmaids. After 1 pretrial session, Angela new the simple and elegant look that I desired for my Fall Nuptials. Not only does Angela and her team have the professional skills needed but they also have rhe personal touch that put you at ease. I highly recommend Angela and the Team at VIP Beauty Stylist to provide any and all styling needs that you may have.
    Margee H. Married on 01/01/2014

Amazing Professional Artist - Extremely Responsive and Dependable

I hired Angela for a corporate video shoot. It was a last minute, breaking news opportunity. I scheduled it the day before! She was on-time to the second, did a FABULOUS job on very thick curly hair and performed a perfectly classic style make-up application. It was exactly as requested and looked fantastic. Thank you!!!

VIP Beauty's reply:

Thank you for the opportunity and this great review.
    This is how small business succeed with honest great reviews. I so appreciate this.
    Jaime Married on 04/12/2013
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Angela always makes me look fabulous! She is very talented and has a great personality.
  • Teresa
    Teresa S. Married on 05/19/2019
    4 out of 5 rating
      3.0 out of 5 rating
      3.0 out of 5 rating
      4.0 out of 5 rating

Excellent device even

Did a great job and very quick and professional