25-125
Guest Capacity
Indoor/Outdoor
Venue Setting

About Vintage Barn Events

Password for video is (mattandtia)

**October 20, 2018 NOW AVAILABLE FOR BOOKING**

Nestled in the foothills of the scenic Smokey Mountains of Western North Carolina, this family barn sits on a beautiful 22 acre property surrounded by forest, rolling meadows, and natural creeks. The barn features two levels, complete with a multi use room downstairs, separate bride and groom lounges, and a dedicated loft for a band or DJ. The main reception area can accommodate 125 people. Additional space is also available on the property. Lovingly restored, it is the essence of rustic elegance and an ideal venue for your wedding or any special event throughout the year.

Categories: Wedding Venue

Indoor (6)
Scenic Views (6)
Outside Vendors (2)
Clean Up (1)

The moment I saw this venue on wedding wire I skipped over it (I just knew it would be out of our price range). I was still browsing the next day and decided to call. Susan let us come walk through that day and I knew we had found our venue! The location, the atmosphere, and everything about this venue was perfect for us. Not to mention the fact that you get it for the whole weekend, as a DIY bride that meant a lot! Susan and Wayne were very helpful even when crunch time stress levels were running high for everyone. I also loved the fact that this venue offered options for indoor/outdoor weddings. I was determined to have an outdoor wedding but if needed, I had a plan B!
Luckily we did not need our plan B. We got our outdoor wedding and our day was PERFECT! Thank you Vintage Barn Events!

Profile Picture Stephanie , 5/26/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We began working with Vintage Barn Events about a year ago, soon after our engagement. We live in the Asheville area, which is a prime location for destination weddings. Therefore, wedding venues are incredible expensive. Vintage Barn events is one of the few locations in the area that is still affordable for local people. They also have a wide range of decor items that you can use free of charge. The venue is beautiful and settled peacefully in a valley surrounded by our beloved mountains. Wayne and Susan were a dream to work with. I have a large extended family who were all very excited to see the venue before the wedding. They were so accommodating and allowed me to have many special moments with my family prior to the wedding. They were helpful throughout the process without being intrusive, and we can't thank them enough for making our dream wedding come true :)

Profile Picture Carrie , 5/19/18, 1 Review

220x220 sq 1457018169749 tiamatt0836
220x220 sq 1457018216884 img0735

1 VIDEO

1 ENDORSEMENT
Vintage Barn Events is the perfect place if you want a rustic setting! The space can be used for a variety of decorating ideas and the extra rooms make it super easy to get ready in, not to mention all of the beautiful property that is a photographer's dream!

780 Beech Tree Road, Whittier, NC 28789   See On Map
828-631-5249 (phone)
Vintage Barn Events is a wedding venue from North Carolina servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Western North Carolina, Asheville, and Charlotte. Vintage Barn Events is a professional wedding & reception venue that has been part of the destination wedding industry since 1982 specializing in special events..