Vintage Barn Events Reviews

36 Reviews for Vintage Barn Events

• Renee

Renee Pierce · Getting married on 07/10/2020

Awesome venue

This was an awesome, charming and well-appointed setting owned and operated by a wonderful couple who were gracious, sincere, and accommodating to all the needs of the bride, groom and their families during the ENTIRE wedding process. Five Stars Plus!!! Signed, Mother-of-the-Bride

Sent on 10/26/2019

Vintage Barn Events's reply:

You were such a lovely Mother of the Bride...so helpful in every way. I am sure that was why Anna was so serene and relaxed on her perfect day.

Anna Pierce · Getting married on 07/10/2020

Seamless and Stress Free

Our experience with Vintage Barns was so smooth and added no stress to our day. They were so kind and helped us through the whole process.

Sent on 10/27/2019

Vintage Barn Events's reply:

Thank you Anna! I am so happy you were able to truly enjoy the day free from any anxiety and stress.

Marissa · Married on 10/12/2019

Absolutely Perfect!

The venue is absolutely beautiful and Susan was a delight to work with. Couldn't have asked for a better venue especially for the price!

Sent on 11/04/2019
  • Brittney

Brittney Howell · Married on 10/08/2019

Wonderful Venue!

The venue was perfect, beautiful on the inside and out! It was a pleasure to work with the owners and the price was great. Our wedding day could not have been more perfect!

Sent on 11/01/2019

Vintage Barn Events's reply:

Thank you Brittney. Your wedding was beautiful in every way. So glad you were able to share some of your pictures.
  • Reilly

Reilly Carter · Married on 10/05/2019

the best day!!

My husband and I had an excellent experience at Vintage Barn Events. It was an awesome venue - everything was so beautiful from the outdoor area to the small details inside. Susan and Wayne were great throughout the process and always were quick to respond to my questions. Truly could not have imagined a better wedding day!

Sent on 10/28/2019

Vintage Barn Events's reply:

Thank you Reilly. I thought it was an absolutely beautiful wedding. The weather was wonderful and it made everyone feel that Fall was truly in the air.

Amanda · Married on 07/13/2019

The Best Day of Our Lives

First off, the pictures do not do this place justice! It is beautiful and to just be surrounded by the mountains and rolling hills, it makes a special day just that more magical. Susan and Wayne are super sweet and let us have the reigns to set up and do what we needed to do in order to have the wedding of our dreams! I highly recommend this place for your wedding if you are looking to be surrounded by beauty and the the love of family and friends who really want to be there to share in your special day with you. We will forever be grateful to Vintage Barn Events and our gracious hosts for the best day of our lives!

Sent on 07/15/2019

Vintage Barn Events's reply:

Thank you Amanda and Sean. We enjoyed being a part of your beautiful wedding. Come visit us next time you’re in North Carolina!

Julie Sylvester · Married on 05/10/2019

Hidden Gem

Vintage Barn is a beautiful venue that provides first class service to its clients. Susan and Wayne are wonderful to work with and always strive to make sure their clients are well taken care of throughout the wedding planning experience. You don't want to miss this hidden gem of a venue tucked back in a picturesque setting of the WNC mountains.

Sent on 10/24/2019

Vintage Barn Events's reply:

Thank you Julie. It is always such a pleasure working with you! You are one of the most talented and organized people I know.
  • Dani

Dani · Married on 03/22/2019

Simple and rustic

This venue was everything my husband and I were looking for on our big day. The barn is perfectly decorated that we barely had to add anything more than flowers. The owners were so gracious and kind to let us come early and leave late through out our planning process as well as on our big day. People are still raving about the venues location and decor. We are so lucky to have had our wedding there. We would HIGHLY recommend this for anyone who wants a timeless and stress free rustic style wedding.

Sent on 05/08/2019

Vintage Barn Events's reply:

Thank you Dani. It was a beautiful day and a wonderful way to kick off our wedding season! Wishing you both a lifetime of love.❤️

Rhoda Naval Debuty · Married on 10/20/2018

Fun and beautiful wedding

Vintage Barn Event has this picturesque landscape ideal for an outdoor/ indoor wedding celebration. It is the first and last venue that the groom and I looked at and we decided instantly that this is the perfect place! I love the fact that Susan and Wayne are so very accommodating and so very helpful. Our friends and family enjoyed the rustic/ vintage/ elegant charm of this magical place. Thanks Vintage Barn for making our dreams come true!!!

Sent on 11/02/2018

Vintage Barn Events's reply:

Thank you Rhoda and Brian! We enjoyed every minute of it! Your wedding was absolutely beautiful from beginning to end. Wishing you a lifetime of happiness!

Lauren · Married on 10/13/2018

Beautiful venue and wonderful owners

The owners made this day so special and easy from day one. They allowed us to tour and stop by the months before the wedding. The property and barn are kept so well that you almost don’t need any decorations. The owners were flexible and helpful. On the day of the wedding, the owner turned on all of the candles on our tables, while we took photos. This was so helpful and thoughtful! Just an example of how nice it was to work with them.

Sent on 11/29/2018
  • Savannah

Savannah · Married on 09/08/2018

Wonderful Venue!

We had such a wonderful experience with Vintage Barn Events! The property is absolutely gorgeous and beautifully maintained. Susan and Wayne are so thoughtful, helpful, and accommodating. We planned our wedding long-distance from Tennessee. Susan gave great recommendations and connections with vendors and let us visit the barn a few months prior to our wedding for the final planning decisions. Some highlights: the entire weekend for set up and takedown, the air-conditioned loft with separate getting ready spaces for the bridal and groom parties, the ceiling drapery and lighting in the barn, the below-barn space for cocktail hour and yard games. Everyone loved the charming atmosphere, and the location near Dillsboro, Sylva, and Bryson City allowed many of our guests to turn our wedding into a vacation of their own.

Sent on 11/25/2018

Vintage Barn Events's reply:

Thank you for your kind words. We enjoyed your wedding so much and look forward to seeing you again in the future. Enjoy your first Christmas as a married couple!

Stephanie · Married on 05/26/2018

The moment I saw this venue on wedding wire I skipped over it (I just knew it would be out of our price range). I was still browsing the next day and decided to call. Susan let us come walk through that day and I knew we had found our venue! The location, the atmosphere, and everything about this venue was perfect for us. Not to mention the fact that you get it for the whole weekend, as a DIY bride that meant a lot! Susan and Wayne were very helpful even when crunch time stress levels were running high for everyone. I also loved the fact that this venue offered options for indoor/outdoor weddings. I was determined to have an outdoor wedding but if needed, I had a plan B!
    Luckily we did not need our plan B. We got our outdoor wedding and our day was PERFECT! Thank you Vintage Barn Events!

Sent on 06/08/2018

Carrie · Married on 05/19/2018

We began working with Vintage Barn Events about a year ago, soon after our engagement. We live in the Asheville area, which is a prime location for destination weddings. Therefore, wedding venues are incredible expensive. Vintage Barn events is one of the few locations in the area that is still affordable for local people. They also have a wide range of decor items that you can use free of charge. The venue is beautiful and settled peacefully in a valley surrounded by our beloved mountains. Wayne and Susan were a dream to work with. I have a large extended family who were all very excited to see the venue before the wedding. They were so accommodating and allowed me to have many special moments with my family prior to the wedding. They were helpful throughout the process without being intrusive, and we can't thank them enough for making our dream wedding come true :)

Sent on 05/21/2018

Alyssa · Married on 05/12/2018

My husband and I got married here in May and absolutely loved it. Susan and Wayne were always willing to do whatever they could to make our dream wedding become a reality. The barn and the property was everything you could imagine. Although it took me a long time to find the perfect venue I am so happy this was the one we chose! When we came to see it in person, it was just too perfect to say no too. This was a perfect place for me and my husband to begin our forever. And I can guarantee you will feel the same.

Sent on 06/04/2018

Savannah · Married on 11/06/2017

There are not enough words to describe how amazing this venue is! I am so thankful Hunter and I were able to have our special day here. Our wedding day was on November 4th, 2017 and the leaves were still hanging on. The landscape and layout of the entire venue will take your breath away. Susan and Wayne (the owners) are amazing and worked so hard to make our day special! If you are looking for a venue for your special day, you will not be disappointed! I have attached some photos from our day. I hope you enjoy!

Sent on 12/05/2017

Kellie · Married on 10/21/2017

Susan and Wayne go above and beyond to make this special day everything we dreamed about. The barn and the landscape that surrounds you will not only make you fall in love with the venue but it will make your guests enjoy it equally as much. It was a process finding a venue at first, and then when we happened upon this jewel, we decided no was not an option.

Book this venue and I promise it will be worth all the time and effort to make a perfect day!

Thank you guys so much for allowing us to start our happily ever after at such a gorgeous place.

Sent on 10/07/2017

Valerie · Married on 10/14/2017

Susan & Wayne and the entire Vintage Barn team went above and beyond all our expectations. They were helpful, accommodating, and extremely lovely to us throughout the entire planning process. The venue itself is beautiful; there is nothing else like it. We knew the moment we stepped foot on the property it was the venue for us. You have everything at the tip of your fingers; a getting ready room for both bride & groom, including a full bathroom and lounge area in the upstairs portion, a beautiful, natural setting for photos, and plenty of space to work with for your entire wedding weekend. We were also provided with great recommendations of local vendors who were familiar with the venue. This helped tremendously! We cannot thank Vintage Barn enough for all of their hard work and patience that made our wedding day one of the best days ever.

Sent on 10/28/2017

Charley · Married on 10/14/2017

Our daughter's wedding on Oct. 14/2017 went through without a glitch. Proprietors Wayne and Susan were absolutely fantastic hosts and, of course, you simply cannot beat the venue, which is surrounded by just plain gorgeous scenery. Thank you for allowing such a precious moment to harbor beautiful memories.

Sent on 10/30/2017

Lydia · Married on 10/07/2017

The Vintage Barn is truly a magical place nestled in the North Carolina Mountains. When I first visited for the bride I couldn’t get over the gorgeous scenery that surrounded the barn. I thought, what an am amazing place to have a wedding. I then saw the inside of the venue and was blown away again. It is hard to describe. It is so beautiful, with just the right amount of rustic charm. Every area was just perfection from the reception area (love the drapes hanging from the ceiling with the many lights shining through) to the restrooms, dressing areas for the bride and groom; everything you need in one location. So much thought went into the smallest details.
    I was a bit nervous about planning a wedding for a family member that was in Florida, I was in Georgia and the venue was in North Carolina. Once I met the owners Susan and Wayne I knew I didn’t need to worry. I can’t say enough wonderful things about both of them. They were so helpful and accommodating; so easy to work with throughout the entire planning process. Susan gave us great recommendations for local vendors which was a big help since we were not local. I also loved that on the day of the event they were there assisting any way they could to ensure the day went off without a hitch. Such a lovely couple. You felt like they were family by the time the event was over.
    Thank you Susan and Wayne for everything and for making this the best day ever for the couple.
    Lydia (wedding planner)

Sent on 10/31/2017

lacetta · Married on 10/07/2017

I was married at this location last month. It was everything I could have ever wanted. Susan and her Husband were so sweet and have done a lovely job making it a beautiful venue to get married in. I always dreamed of getting married in this area but I never imagined that my wedding would be as beautiful as it was all thanks to susan and her husband. The view for the ceremony was breath taking. Our guest surely enjoyed the beautiful trees and hills that was the backdrop of our ceremony. The reception space was beautiful. plenty of room for dancing and mingling. I'm beyond grateful that I will have the memories of this beautiful venue for the rest of my life. Thank you so much!!!

Sent on 11/01/2017

Kayla · Married on 09/23/2017

Honestly couldn't have picked a better place to have our wedding at, it's beautiful, elegant, and the owners Susan and her husband are just wonderful people all around! Very very pleased with how everything turned out, thank you Susan for letting us take honor in hosting our wedding at your outstanding beautiful place! It made our day all the more special to us! Thank you!!

Sent on 06/24/2017

To say the least, this venue is the perfect venue for anything, but even more so, it was perfect for my dream wedding! Bryan and I couldn't have pictured it going any better! Susan was very responsive in coordinating, and both Susan and Wayne made sure that our wedding was everything and more! The only draw back is the availability of cell phone service or wifi connection, and that was just something that my guests wanted. I loved it because it gave everyone a chance to be off their phones, socialize and have a good time!!! And luckily we didn't forget anything! There are tons of places to take pictures to capture the magical day. And a lot of decorations already provided! Overall, best experience we could have asked for!

Sent on 12/12/2017

Dylan · Married on 09/09/2017

Susan and Wayne were absolutely amazing to work with. They provided us with a great list of local vendors and resources to help plan our wedding. Any trouble we had they were the first ones to fix any hiccups. The venue is gorgeous, well taken care of, and memorable. We had a beautiful wedding and would recommend Vintage Barn to anyone else interested in a rustic wedding!

Sent on 11/11/2017

Holly · Married on 08/05/2017

I can't say enough good things about working with Vintage Barn Events. When you pay one flat fee, you are able to book the barn from Friday to Sunday! We were able to set up practically the entire barn the day before the wedding, and hold the rehearsal dinner there, too. On the day of the event, the owners, Susan and Wayne, were helping with everything, from parking to assisting with guests. Susan was available for every call I made to her leading up to the wedding, and even gave me a list of suggested (not required) vendors to work with to make things a little easier. This barn is truly is a little gem in the mountains.

Sent on 08/10/2017

Karen · Married on 06/17/2017

Our daughter just got married at Vintage Barn Events and it was amazing! We were very pleased with the whole set up and the professionalism that Susan showed us. She went above and beyond with help getting us connected to venders we would need for the event. I would highly recommend touring this venue, its so much prettier in person!

Sent on 06/26/2017