Vines Studios

Kernersville, NC View map
$3,400 Most Popular Price

$3,400 Most Popular Price

Vines Studios is owned and ran by my self, Jordan Vines, a mom, wife and friend to everyone I meet.
For the past 5 years I have specialized in Photographing Weddings and Elopements for the most amazing couples! I take time to learn them in and out and cater their wedding day specifically to the couple. I ask their wants and needs and make sure we don’t miss a beat.
For any further Questions visit my website and send me a contact form, can’t wait to talk soon!
Jordan

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3,000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,400

2nd Shooter
Engagement Shoot
Hand-Coloring
Proofs

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Film
Photojournalism
Vintage

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Prints

4.7

Victoria O. Married on 10/09/2021

Amazing! Couldn’t be happier!

Jordan and her assistant Alison were incredible to work with! They were “bridesmaids” when you needed them, they were dance partners when the reception was starting to die down, and they were the best photographers I could have ever asked for. I felt seen, I felt heard, and I felt beautiful working with them. If you’re looking for professional quality photos, with a staff that feels like family, look no further than Vines Studios.
    Lindsay C. Married on 04/18/2020

Professional and Talented!

Jordan is absolutely amazing to work with! She is so much fun, we had a blast with her. She is professional and organized. When it comes to the day of the wedding you will not have to worry about Jordan one bit. She is relaxing and laid back while also keeping your wedding day schedule on track. Not to mention the pictures you will receive from her, they are gorgeous. They are very well done, capturing so many emotions and moments that you want to cherish forever. You will not be sorry when you choose Jordan as your photographer. I highly recommend her!
  • Taylor
    Taylor N. Married on 09/21/2019

Fun, Fast, and FIRE Photography!

Jordan and her husband were everything that I could have asked for on my wedding day! To start, the services are EXTREMELY reasonable for what you receive! I was totally pleased with the photography. Our timeline got slowed down on the wedding day due to another vendor and I was freaking out - Jordan was able to get all family photos, and the wedding party photos done within 30 minutes after the ceremony! Then she was able to devote the other 30 minutes to private bride and groom shots for the last part of the cocktail hour and she actually finished with time to spare! All of our photos are absolutely gorgeous. She gave us a sneak on the next day, and then within the next two days sent over 130+ photos. She is so fun and lighthearted that it is impossible to be a stressed bride when you are around her. I am so glad that I found Vines Photography at the Forever Bridal Show!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Real Weddings

• Mallor & Daniel
    10 photos · 04/26/2019

Deals

Vines Studios 1
Exclusive

Rebekah Torres Photography Rebekah Torres Photography Wedding Photographers

I love working with Jordan at Vines Studios! She looks for every detail and doesn’t miss a moment. I highly recommend Vines Studios for anyone looking for an excellent photographer!

Kernersville, NC, 27284
Location of (Vines Studios)

Other vendors in Raleigh for your wedding