Venice, CA 90291 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 17
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 1

About Viken Productions

Viken Productions delivers unique cinematic wedding films. We are based in Southern California but we travel around the world to create incredible film-like images for weddings. Our philosophy is that each wedding is like a feature film: it's all about telling a unique love story!

We would love to hear about your big day, contact us today!

Follow Viken Productions on

• Videos 3

12 Reviews for Viken Productions

• Z

Zinnia · Married on 04/01/2017

Viken is wonderful! While searching, I came across Viken Productions yelp, wedding wire and knot page. I read through tons of good reviews and went through his online video gallery. I love how his wedding videos captures varies angles and emotions. I, also, like the fact that the cost of services on his website is as listed with no hidden fees. Communicating with Viken was an ease. When I asked for a quote and spoke with him on the phone, Viken was extremely helpful and willing to answer all my questions. If you send him an emal, his response time is extremely fast and usually respond within 24 hours.

On my wedding day, Viken and his assistant videographer were very professional, friendly and flexible. They met at my In-laws’ house, the photo shoot location and then the wedding venue to capture our getting ready, first look, ceremony and reception. Words cannot express how wonderful my experience was with Viken Productions. Viken did an amazing job with the wedding highlight. He sent my husband and I a link to view the Highlight prior to sending us the final product. He gave us an option to see if we wanted to make any changes. We didn't make any changes. My husband and I thought the wedding highlight video looked amazing. We simply loved it. We love how he edits the words of the ceremony and speeches into the highlight video. I shared the video with my family and friends and everyone were wowed by it. The flow of the video is really lovely. It was wonderful working with Viken and colleague. If anyone seeks a wedding videographer, I recommend hiring them.

Sent on 07/26/2017

Julia · Married on 09/25/2016

Words can't express how happy we were with our wedding highlight video! We LOVED it and have watched it over and over again. It was creative and beautifully captured the most important moments of the day. Viken was so easy to work with, responded promptly to emails, was very flexible and incorporated all of my special requests for the video. He was always there to capture the magical moment, but did it in a way where he was invisible and not in the way. I would highly highly recommend him to anyone who wants a perfect wedding video.

Sent on 01/26/2017

Stefanie · Married on 09/04/2016

Viken was amazing from the very beginning. He was quick to respond to emails and to answer any questions. On the day of, he worked really hard to get so much done. He was so thoughtful and attentive and was constantly working to capture great moments. We would work with him again and again if we had the chance and would recommend his services to any couple. His high quality attention to detail, professionalism, and good eye for amazing shots really has us in awe.

Sent on 09/08/2016

Award

Viken Productions Pricing

Viken Productions Price Rates

Viken Productions FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 2,000.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,950.00
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage, Save The Date, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Blu-Ray, Digital Download, DVD