Viken Productions Reviews

12 | Venice, CA

12 Reviews for Viken Productions

• Z

Zinnia · Married on 04/01/2017

Viken is wonderful! While searching, I came across Viken Productions yelp, wedding wire and knot page. I read through tons of good reviews and went through his online video gallery. I love how his wedding videos captures varies angles and emotions. I, also, like the fact that the cost of services on his website is as listed with no hidden fees. Communicating with Viken was an ease. When I asked for a quote and spoke with him on the phone, Viken was extremely helpful and willing to answer all my questions. If you send him an emal, his response time is extremely fast and usually respond within 24 hours.

On my wedding day, Viken and his assistant videographer were very professional, friendly and flexible. They met at my In-laws’ house, the photo shoot location and then the wedding venue to capture our getting ready, first look, ceremony and reception. Words cannot express how wonderful my experience was with Viken Productions. Viken did an amazing job with the wedding highlight. He sent my husband and I a link to view the Highlight prior to sending us the final product. He gave us an option to see if we wanted to make any changes. We didn't make any changes. My husband and I thought the wedding highlight video looked amazing. We simply loved it. We love how he edits the words of the ceremony and speeches into the highlight video. I shared the video with my family and friends and everyone were wowed by it. The flow of the video is really lovely. It was wonderful working with Viken and colleague. If anyone seeks a wedding videographer, I recommend hiring them.

Sent on 07/26/2017

Julia · Married on 09/25/2016

Words can't express how happy we were with our wedding highlight video! We LOVED it and have watched it over and over again. It was creative and beautifully captured the most important moments of the day. Viken was so easy to work with, responded promptly to emails, was very flexible and incorporated all of my special requests for the video. He was always there to capture the magical moment, but did it in a way where he was invisible and not in the way. I would highly highly recommend him to anyone who wants a perfect wedding video.

Sent on 01/26/2017

Stefanie · Married on 09/04/2016

Viken was amazing from the very beginning. He was quick to respond to emails and to answer any questions. On the day of, he worked really hard to get so much done. He was so thoughtful and attentive and was constantly working to capture great moments. We would work with him again and again if we had the chance and would recommend his services to any couple. His high quality attention to detail, professionalism, and good eye for amazing shots really has us in awe.

Sent on 09/08/2016

I definitely will recommend Viken Prodictions to my friends. On the day of my wedding, Viken and his team arrived early, and throughout the whole day they surprised me with many filming technics, they take shots from different views and different lighting, I knew we are going to have an awesome final product and we did! We also love how he edited our film, the picture and speechs blends in perfectly with the background music, our 15 mins film seems very short because Viken made it very enjoyable to watch. My maid of honor even said at the end of the film she feels like she is watching a MTV, because the picture changes with the beat! Hiring Viken Productions for my wedding videographer is definitely the best choices!!

Cecilia & James
    Wedding 05-22-16

Sent on 08/01/2016

Jack · Married on 07/08/2015

First of all I want to say Viken is a visionary and very talented. My story goes. I had a hard-time finding the right wedding videographer because I really wanted something more unique than the regular wedding film. So when my friend recommended Viken Productions I was so happy to finally see something that I loved. And let me tell you I was not disappointed with the results! In fact the video was even better than I had anticipated, my wife even cried when we first saw it!! I really recommend Viken and his team to anyone looking for more that just a basic video like everyone else.

Sent on 08/14/2015

Misha · Married on 04/03/2015

Viken Productions has to be one the best experiences for our wedding day! They were completely professional, arrived early, and the whole time they were filming, we barely noticed them there. They were able to capture every moment without getting in the way. When we received our highlight video of the day, I literally cried. It was sooooo amazing, it felt as if I was right back in the moment. They captured every moment so elegantly and did not miss anything. We sent 5 songs for the video and Viken perfectly placed each song within the video that made it flow so graciously. I am really thankful for Viken Productions for helping to make our day amazing!

Sent on 07/14/2015

Jean · Married on 02/07/2015

We were in the market for more than just a basic wedding film, we wanted gorgeous images and perfect audio for our toasts. We wanted a film that our grandchildren will be able to look at 50 years from now and still enjoy.
    After a long search we really enjoyed the way Viken shot his interviews and created a story with them. He really found the essence of what we had said during the long interview and created a beautiful story with it. In addition to this, Viken really has an eye for gorgeous and artistic shots resulting in unique films.
    I would recommend Viken Productions again and again to anyone looking for more than just a basic wedding film.

Sent on 06/02/2015

Mark · Married on 01/03/2015

Don’t look anywhere else! Viken and his team have done an incredible job for us and delivered a true masterpiece of a wedding film.
    The thing that really caught our attention after seeing his videos was how friendly he was, and this remained true through the entire process.
    You can tell Viken is very passionate, and he took the time to drive 40 miles to meet with us before our wedding.
    My wife and I both felt that he truly listened to what we wanted, for example when it came to working with our Priest (we had a Catholic ceremony) he made sure where he could and could not be during the ceremony and remained very quiet during the ceremony. We barely noticed his presence and the video became even better than we had expected. We truly where in the moment, without realizing that he was shooting those amazingly cinematic images!
    I would recommend Viken in a heartbeat to anyone looking for a truly professional and unique wedding film. I really cannot say how happy we are.

Sent on 03/31/2015

Norma · Married on 10/25/2014

Viken was great to work with. Our friends and family all love the cinematic approach to our highlight video and they were left wanting more! The finished product is great and it is exactly what we wanted. He captured our day perfectly and we are very happy that we had an opportunity to work with him. We have and will continue to recommend Viken Productions

Sent on 03/12/2015

Chelsey · Married on 09/27/2014

Viken was incredibly professional, responsive, and quick to deliver our footage. He has an artistic eye, and I couldn't be more thankful to have had him as our videographer!

Sent on 11/04/2014

Tanya · Married on 05/10/2013

Viken was awesome to work with and he delivered a great video that I'm always going to remember. I recommend him for any events because he's professional and talented. His pricing is reasonable and this is something that you don't want be cheap on. The quality speaks for itself and I had no drama with this company. Very trustworthy.

Sent on 03/12/2015

Viken Productions exceeded our expectations! We hired them for our wedding in September 2012. We were very pleased with their services from start to finish and look forward to hiring them again for future events! Viken and Ariana are extremely professional and they get the job done right. Anyone who watches our wedding video share with me that they feel like they were there the whole time and they always have tears in their eyes. Their work is so creative, beautiful and they capture every moment just perfectly. They are definitely a very talented team! Also, they are very accommodating to your needs and make you feel very comfortable in front of the camera. They are flexible with scheduling, always on time and they are efficient in getting the finished product back to you in a timely manner. I just can't say enough about Viken Productions! I highly recommend them to any Bride and Groom or for any special occasion in which you want to capture the memories. You will be very happy with their work and the experience:)

Thanks Viken Productions!