Pensacola, FL 32514 Map · Phone number

• ERA Photography
  • Indie Pearl Photography

5 Reviews for Viewfinder Designs Photography

Jacquelyn · Married on 10/01/2011

If you are looking for a talented, thoughtful and attentive photographer for a great price, look no further. Lauren at Viewfinder Designs took outstanding photographs my wedding this year, and I have 900 jpgs to prove it. I cannot say enough about how much I loved her. She was always attentive to me and my fiance- we weren't just another 'client.' She helped us customize a package we could afford (though all her rates are outstanding) and got us copies of all our of pictures within weeks. She was never pushy, followed up with me and took charge when I got too hectic with planning and was always incredibly professional. Her upbeat attitude was such a pleasure to have at the wedding, too. But most importantly, our photos are absolutely beautiful and we have all the rights to print them as we see fit, for free! There's no other photographer I'd have rather had take the shots of the most important day of my life.

Sent on 12/12/2011

Altious · Married on 11/06/2010

Lauren with ViewFinders was such a pleasure to work with, me and my husband couldn't have picked a better photographer to capture the most important day of our lives. She was very professional and she took so many pictures everybody that attended the wedding was asking where did we find the photographer; also, words cannot explain how satisfied we were with our photo album we can't stop looking at it!!!! We were truly blessed to have found her...

Altious and John Brooks

Sent on 01/18/2011

Jessica · Married on 07/03/2010

Lauren was absolutely wonderful throughout our planning process. She was always quick to respond to any questions I had. A few weeks before our wedding, she went on vacation and even let me know that she would be out of pocket for a few days if I needed anything. Because our wedding was a destination wedding, I did not get a chance to meet her beforehand, but she fell right in place before our ceremony and captured every detail that I wanted. She was professional, made good suggestions for our pictures, and captured exactly what I asked for.

After the wedding, she sent the files promptly. I think I had my pictures within 3 weeks, which was about 5 times faster than my friends who were married around the same time.

My pictures were amazing. I told her that I wanted lots of candid pictures; posed pictures that were different from the traditional wedding shots that are usually done; and some artsy ones of the cake, decorations, and the groom and me. She gave me exactly that.

I am pretty critical when reviewing service I receive from others, but I cannot think of one thing that I was not extremely satisfied with. She did a great job, and I would recommend her to anyone looking for a great wedding photographer.

Sent on 01/18/2011

Award

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Viewfinder Designs Photography 1
    $600 Wedding Package!
    Now offering wedding packages as low as $600! Contact me to check out my customizable packages!

• Pensacola, 32514 See on map
    Location of (Viewfinder Designs Photography)