101 Shad Row, Piermont, NY 10968 Map · Phone number

About View On The Hudson

View On The Hudson is a premier wedding venue located in Piermont, New York. Nestled on the banks of the Hudson River, this upscale reception facility is the perfect setting for hosting the waterfront wedding of your dreams in the heart of Rockland County. The experienced staff at View On The Hudson will offer unparalleled hospitality and impeccable service throughout the entire wedding planning process, assisting you in creating a celebration that will be remembered for a lifetime by you and your guests.

Facilities and Capacity

View On The Hudson can accommodate up to 240 wedding guests in its indoor and outdoor event spaces. Couples who choose to celebrate their special day at View On The Hudson will feel pampered by the gorgeous facility’s elegance, comfort and charm throughout their entire wedding day. Ceremonies may be held indoors or outdoors at the View On The Hudson. The common area, which is surrounded by manicured landscaping and offers panoramic views of the venue’s magnificent surroundings, is the perfect spot to exchange your vows. Meanwhile, the venue’s majestic ballroom, which also features spectacular views of the Hudson River, is a recently renovated space that is ideal for hosting lavish receptions, intimate or grand, and is equipped with state-of-the-art lighting and sound equipment. There is a also a newly-renovated cocktail room on the property. At View On The Hudson, the bridal party can relax and get ready for the wedding in style in their luxurious bridal suite.

At View On The Hudson, couples may host their bridal party, engagement party, rehearsal dinner, wedding ceremony, cocktail hour and reception at the full-service venue. View On The Hudson offers a variety of event services to couples planning their nuptials. Those services include event planning, event rentals, in-house catering, in-house bartending, and wedding cake design. Event staff will be with you every step of the way on your wedding day, making sure your event is a seamless and stress-free event for you and your guests from beginning to end. Onsite parking and valet service is available to couples and their guests at View On The Hudson during wedding celebrations.

27fd629783738a7f 800x800 1391373752248 img8114 edi

View On The Hudson 7
  • Sara

Sara · Married on 04/19/2019

Amazing experience!

First I’d like to start by saying that Ken and I got married at The view On The Hudson on 4/19/19
    It was an AMAZING day! We were blessed to say our “I do” outside, in the ceremony spot as we wanted, overlooking the Hudson River. Not a drop of rain came down, though the forecast said it was supposed to rain all day! Oh what a gorgeous day it was for us and our family and friends!
    Ken and I are ever so thankful for the treatment and attention we received from EVERY person working at the view that day. We are beyond grateful for how caring and kind they were, but I feel like I need to brag about Vincent, who was so warm and kind from the moment we picked our date, to the moment we left the venue that night. Vincent, your heart is a lantern, your professionalisms is on point!
    To Lupita and Al, thank you! Lupita was with me till the end of the night, helping me with my dress bustle, with refreshments, my shoes, my bouquet, and I’m beyond thankful for her kindness.
    Are weddings perfect? No! Was ours perfect? Yes! This crew of synchronized hard working kind humans made sure that my husband and I were pleased, every step of the way!
    Our daughter is 16, and no thoughts of marriage for a long time! But I can only hope that when she finds her soulmate, they can also experience what Ken and I did on our wedding day, at The View On The Hudson. Pure magic!!!
    Thank you so much, for an unforgettable blessed and magical day!!!

Love, ❤️

Sara, Ken, Amie, Liam & Luke

Sent on 05/01/2019

Icela · Married on 11/11/2018

Beautiful Location, Awesome Staff!!

We’re so excited to write a review for The View on the Hudson that we’re not even sure where to begin. The moment we walked in for a tour, we fell in love with the venue. We secured our date a year in advance and throughout the year the staff was incredibly helpful, professional and supportive. As we got closer to our wedding date, the manager, Joe Emenrani, made sure every request and detail was met. On the day-of, our Maitre D (Vincent) and Bridal Attendant (Lupita) were God-sends. They were by each of our sides every step of the ceremony and reception and made sure we had everything we could possibly need and want throughout the day. We cannot thank The View on The Hudson enough for making sure our wedding day went off without a hitch. It’s truly a hidden gem and you will not be disappointed hosting any event here! Oh yeah, and the food was ridiculously good! Cannot forget the food!

Sent on 01/26/2019

David · Married on 08/11/2018

The service at View on the Hudson was amazing!!! Rick and Ralph made my bride and i feel at ease. Elegant venue, beautiful view and delicious food. All of our family and friends agree this is the place to have a wedding! The day of our wedding was a dream come true. Thank you again Rick, Ralph and View on the Hudson staff.

Sent on 08/25/2018

View On The Hudson FAQ

• Describe your venue: Ballroom, Banquet Hall
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor
  • What event services do you offer? Cake, Event Planner, Event Rentals, Lighting / Sound
  • What event items are available? Chairs