101 Shad Row, Piermont, NY 10968 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 1

About View On The Hudson

View On The Hudson is a premier wedding venue located in Piermont, New York. Nestled on the banks of the Hudson River, this upscale reception facility is the perfect setting for hosting the waterfront wedding of your dreams in the heart of Rockland County. The experienced staff at View On The Hudson will offer unparalleled hospitality and impeccable service throughout the entire wedding planning process, assisting you in creating a celebration that will be remembered for a lifetime by you and your guests.

Facilities and Capacity

View On The Hudson can accommodate up to 240 wedding guests in its indoor and outdoor event spaces. Couples who choose to celebrate their special day at View On The Hudson will feel pampered by the gorgeous facility’s elegance, comfort and charm throughout their entire wedding day. Ceremonies may be held indoors or outdoors at the View On The Hudson. The common area, which is surrounded by manicured landscaping and offers panoramic views of the venue’s magnificent surroundings, is the perfect spot to exchange your vows. Meanwhile, the venue’s majestic ballroom, which also features spectacular views of the Hudson River, is a recently renovated space that is ideal for hosting lavish receptions, intimate or grand, and is equipped with state-of-the-art lighting and sound equipment. There is a also a newly-renovated cocktail room on the property. At View On The Hudson, the bridal party can relax and get ready for the wedding in style in their luxurious bridal suite.

At View On The Hudson, couples may host their bridal party, engagement party, rehearsal dinner, wedding ceremony, cocktail hour and reception at the full-service venue. View On The Hudson offers a variety of event services to couples planning their nuptials. Those services include event planning, event rentals, in-house catering, in-house bartending, and wedding cake design. Event staff will be with you every step of the way on your wedding day, making sure your event is a seamless and stress-free event for you and your guests from beginning to end. Onsite parking and valet service is available to couples and their guests at View On The Hudson during wedding celebrations.

• VIP Country Club

84 Reviews for View On The Hudson

• Karina

Karina Espertin · Getting married on 03/09/2021

Best Venue!!!!

As soon as I walked into The View on the Hudson, I knew this was the place for us to celebrate our wedding day. I had no idea that everything from the food, to the service, to the way we were treated from start to finish would be as amazing as the venue is beautiful. As soon as our guests arrived, they were greeted with smiles and a glass of champagne accompanied by the amazing breathtaking views of the venue. My guests raved about everything! The cocktail hour food and drinks were delicious and plentiful. We had about five different stations in the cocktail hour alone, ranging from Italian, to Chinese, to seafood and a potato station, among others!
    Our guests were impressed with how delicious everything was (which isn’t usually the case at weddings), and still today- two weeks later, they’re still talking about it when we see them!

My bridal party had two different bridal suites, one for the bridesmaids (which has a beautiful balcony facing the river view) and one for the groomsmen. The servers were extremely helpful and consistently catering to all of our immediate needs. I, as the bride, was assigned my own bridal attendant; and she was amazing! She provided my husband and I with food at our bridal suite and followed us around while we took pictures so that she could help me with my dress at all time (truly, I loved her!)

The View is packed with picturesque settings. The different chandeliers provided for such beautiful pictures! The venue has recently been renovated and it is more gorgeous than ever.

Finally, Vincent and the entire team were amazing to work with! Vincent was supportive, understanding, and attentive to our specific requests. He worked with our schedule and was always quick to respond to our emails and phone calls. He always greeted us with a smile and truly made us feel like we are a part of The View’s family. I felt supported and comfortable through the entire wedding planning process. I am so grateful to the entire staff of The View for making our wedding day truly amazing and unforgettable for my husband and I and certainly for all of our guests. On one particular day when Vincent was off, Rich was also extremely knowledgeable and helpful. Their entire team is accommodating, supportive and truly great to work with. I recommend Vincent, Rich, and the entire staff! If we had to do it all over again, there is NO OTHER place we would ever choose. I am so glad this was our choice!

Sent on 10/14/2019
  • Dayna

Dayna · Married on 08/23/2019

The View on the Hudson will make your (wedding) dreams come true!

If you are still on your wedding venue search, look no further! The View on the Hudson was a wonderful, easy, reliable, relaxed, and top-notch choice! It easily fell within our budget and not only didn't compromising anything, but the staff/service even provided a red-carpet/VIP feel from the spectacular cocktail hour offerings to the new beautiful reception room! The warmest of welcomes (including champagne!) to the planning/multiple visits and then the big day, you will feel at ease and so special. Especially Vincent and the whole team including Al, Lily and others made our dreams come true for our Friday 8/23/2019 wedding! It's with many thanks and much appreciation that I share this, and hope others get to experience the same. Thank you, The View on the Hudson!! Love, The new Mr. & Mrs. Finizio (Mike & Dayna)

Sent on 08/27/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

View On The Hudson FAQ

• Describe your venue:
    Ballroom
    Banquet Hall
  • What kind of settings are available?
    Indoor
    Uncovered Outdoor
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Bridal Shower
    Engagement Party
  • What event services do you offer?
    Cake
    Event Planner
    Event Rentals
    Lighting / Sound
  • What event items are available?
    Chairs
  • What food and beverage items are available?
    China
    Linens
  • What transportation and access is available?
    Parking
    Valet

1 Real Wedding

• 101 Shad Row Piermont, New York, 10968 See on map
    845-253-9507 (Phone number)
    Location of (View On The Hudson)