View On The Hudson Reviews

View On The Hudson 7
  • Sara

Sara · Married on 04/19/2019

Amazing experience!

First I’d like to start by saying that Ken and I got married at The view On The Hudson on 4/19/19
    It was an AMAZING day! We were blessed to say our “I do” outside, in the ceremony spot as we wanted, overlooking the Hudson River. Not a drop of rain came down, though the forecast said it was supposed to rain all day! Oh what a gorgeous day it was for us and our family and friends!
    Ken and I are ever so thankful for the treatment and attention we received from EVERY person working at the view that day. We are beyond grateful for how caring and kind they were, but I feel like I need to brag about Vincent, who was so warm and kind from the moment we picked our date, to the moment we left the venue that night. Vincent, your heart is a lantern, your professionalisms is on point!
    To Lupita and Al, thank you! Lupita was with me till the end of the night, helping me with my dress bustle, with refreshments, my shoes, my bouquet, and I’m beyond thankful for her kindness.
    Are weddings perfect? No! Was ours perfect? Yes! This crew of synchronized hard working kind humans made sure that my husband and I were pleased, every step of the way!
    Our daughter is 16, and no thoughts of marriage for a long time! But I can only hope that when she finds her soulmate, they can also experience what Ken and I did on our wedding day, at The View On The Hudson. Pure magic!!!
    Thank you so much, for an unforgettable blessed and magical day!!!

Love, ❤️

Sara, Ken, Amie, Liam & Luke

Sent on 05/01/2019

Icela · Married on 11/11/2018

Beautiful Location, Awesome Staff!!

We’re so excited to write a review for The View on the Hudson that we’re not even sure where to begin. The moment we walked in for a tour, we fell in love with the venue. We secured our date a year in advance and throughout the year the staff was incredibly helpful, professional and supportive. As we got closer to our wedding date, the manager, Joe Emenrani, made sure every request and detail was met. On the day-of, our Maitre D (Vincent) and Bridal Attendant (Lupita) were God-sends. They were by each of our sides every step of the ceremony and reception and made sure we had everything we could possibly need and want throughout the day. We cannot thank The View on The Hudson enough for making sure our wedding day went off without a hitch. It’s truly a hidden gem and you will not be disappointed hosting any event here! Oh yeah, and the food was ridiculously good! Cannot forget the food!

Sent on 01/26/2019

David · Married on 08/11/2018

The service at View on the Hudson was amazing!!! Rick and Ralph made my bride and i feel at ease. Elegant venue, beautiful view and delicious food. All of our family and friends agree this is the place to have a wedding! The day of our wedding was a dream come true. Thank you again Rick, Ralph and View on the Hudson staff.

Sent on 08/25/2018

Mike · Married on 01/06/2018

From start to finish, the View on The Hudson was a five star experience for us and all of our guests. The service was impeccable, the food amazing, and the professionalism was second to none. We’ve spoken to pretty much everybody who attended our wedding there on 1/6/18 and they all agree it was one of the best weddings they’ve ever been too.

Sent on 01/25/2018
    View On The Hudson 13
    View On The Hudson 14
    View On The Hudson 15

Lisa · Married on 09/01/2017

A true hidden gem!! I would highly recommend this venue! The location is spectacular - if the name didn't give it away. My guests loved the food and everyone complimented the service as well - they referred to it as "impeccable service". Howard and Ralph were just amazing.

Sent on 10/08/2017

angela · Married on 08/11/2017

My daughter was married at The View on August 11, 2017. Truly an amazing event down to the very smallest detail carried out by Howard and Ralph and their wonderful staff. The food, service, cleanliness, follow-through was second to none. Superb quality, accommodating staff, delicious food, just wonderful, wonderful, wonderful! The attention to detail, the temperament and professionalism of Ralph, Howard, Noreen and the many wonderful servers made this event a 10 star gala. Our guests were over the top with praise. The food was delicious and every guest felt as if they were the only ones in the room--that is just how terrific The View was. I have one more daughter to marry and we will most certainly be using the View.

Sent on 08/15/2017

stefani · Married on 07/15/2017

Right from the beginning Ralph was attentive and easy to work with. I cannot recommend them highly enough. They made my daughter's dream wedding vision become a reality

Sent on 07/20/2017

Julie · Married on 03/11/2017

We just had our wedding here this past Friday. We were so happy with The View and Ralph from start to finish. The wedding was a great time. The service was excellent. The venue was beautiful even though it poured rain all day. The venue was just renovated and it really is so beautiful. Definitely check this venue out on your wedding venue search!!

Sent on 04/05/2017

Kathleen · Married on 03/10/2017

I cannot say enough good things about this venue. Ralph, Patty and the rest of the staff were a pleasure to work with. They made planning our reception easy. They were professional, the food was amazing, the decor was breathtaking and the location was simply perfect. I wouldn't change a thing! All of our guests are still gushing over how gorgeous the venue was.

Sent on 03/15/2017

Marik · Married on 12/03/2016

If you are looking for professionalism, attention to detail, out of this world food and a beautiful location... LOOK NO FURTHER! Ralph was overly attentive throughout the process and amazingly so on the day of (he makes sure you eat and drink!) The venue is BEAUTIFUL and the food is DELICIOUS! My guests are STILL raving about the food and overall look of the venue. I can't recommend this venue HIGHLY enough! There is no need to worry about anything, b/c they take care of it all! From where to place that special little knick-knack you want incorporated on your special day to making sure you're "For the Road" goodies are displayed just how you want them! EXCELLENT EXCELLENT EXCELLENT! You get it all at the View... Professionalism, Value, Deliciousness, Beauty, Service and Peace of Mind!

Sent on 12/12/2016

Gianna · Married on 11/14/2015

When we first met with Howard from View on the Hudson we knew that he could bring our wedding vision to life. He has many many years of experience and truly makes you feel like you have nothing to worry about because you know he will take care of everything. He was always extremely professional and gave us his undivided attention. The venue is gorgeous and is maintained and refreshed throughout the year. The food was delicious and there were so many options to choose from. The venue hosts one wedding at a time, so the place is all yours when you are there. We couldn't have asked for a better venue or for better service than what View on the Hudson provided. We highly recommend this venue and working with Howard.

Sent on 01/24/2016

We had a great November 2015 wedding at View on the Hudson! Howard and the rest of the staff were nothing less than amazing !

Sent on 01/11/2016

Mary Dae · Married on 09/25/2015

My husband and I got married at The View this past weekend and the entire experience was absolutely wonderful. From our first meeting with Howard Vaz, he assured us that he would make the (crazy) wedding planning experience as relaxed and stress-free as possible- he was right! Howard was ALWAYS available for us and handled all of the details from the big tasks down to the little stuff. We had both our ceremony and reception at The View. The outdoor ceremony was so romantic and beautiful- one of the reasons I HAD to get married there was due to the breathtaking views of the water. The outside was set up with white chairs facing a wedding alter and the river- my guests still will not stop telling us how gorgeous the scenery was. Howard had graciously met with my whole family and wedding party the evening prior to ensure the ceremony was flawless and everybody knew the processional and order of the ceremony (phew!) And the reception was just as fabulous. The staff at the View were FANTASTIC- my hubby and I don't drink and the bartender Mary dug up some energy drinks for us out of her own personal stash! How sweet?! Our waitress Theresa was also wonderful and was always asking us what we needed and if she could get us anything. And Howard spent the entire reception making sure we were taken care of. He was there the entire time!!! He helped us all line up for intro's, and helped organize the first dances and cake cutting.
    You know how when a big event ends you often walk away thinking it had gone much different than you thought it was? For over a year I had envisioned my wedding to be the perfect evening, and in the end, it was even BETTER than I had dreamed it would be.

Sent on 09/30/2015

Cheryl · Married on 08/14/2015

The View On THe Hudson was our dream wedding location. It was the perfect distance for our families to travel and has the most picturesque surroundings. Ralph and Howard are the epitome of professionals. We worked primarily with Ralph and he assured my hisband and I every step of the way. I fell in love with the ballroom, the floor to ceiling windows, and the spectacular view. I also loved that they only take one wedding per day. The selection of incredible food was our favorite part of course! We felt as though we were dining at a five star restaurant. Our guests are still raving about the food. The staff was amazing and gracious of our requests. We enjoyed every moment of the wedding planning process thanks to the incredible staff at The View on the Hudson. My husband and I highly recommend this stunning venue and the kind, considerate, and dedicated staff.

Sent on 12/07/2015

Katelyn Ariana · Married on 08/01/2015

I just recently had a wedding at The View on 7/11/15 and it was absolutely AMAZING! Ralph made our special day perfect and was so attentive and helpful throughout the whole planning process and throughout the actual day of the wedding. There is only 1 wedding at the venue at a time and you are the total spotlight. My guests RAVED about the food and the view of the Hudson River! They also keep complimenting me on how amazing the service was and how attentive all the staff was to them. Cocktail hour is spectacular, the food is plentiful and they have such a wide variety to keep everyone happy! My mother even ripped the back of her dress and the staff helped her sew it up so that no one could even notice.
    My fiancé and I actually chose this venue because we went to a wedding there and we were just regular people, no one special to the couple and we were treated like royalty and had the best time. We know our guests felt the same way at our wedding. People are STILL talking about our wedding and how fabulous it was. The View on the Hudson is the PERFECT place for the PERFECT wedding!

Sent on 07/22/2015

Joan · Married on 07/11/2015

I recently had my daughter's wedding at The View on The Hudson on July 11, 2015. From the moment my quests arrived and throughout the entire evening everyone commented about the attention to details and the quality of service here. The food was OUTSTANDING and you can't go wrong with either Maitre D. Both Ralph and Howard are amazing and will do everything they can to make your event the best. Yes the actual View is spectacular.... but it is the people here that give the place that WOW factor. Each server was professional and seemed to really care about delivering a quality experience. Thank you to all of you at The View on The Hudson!

Sent on 07/25/2015

Kelly · Married on 06/27/2015

I would highly recommend this place to everyone! I can't say enough about the venue and Howard. We fell in love when we first saw it and ended up booking it for our wedding. I'm so happy we did. Howard was such a pleasure to work with. Our wedding was absolutely amazing. Weddings are stressful and yet Howard made it so easy and stress free. Everyone kept commenting on how they loved the food and the service. I would recommend this place for any special occasion!!! I can't thank them enough for making our day so special!

Sent on 06/29/2015

Seniha · Married on 11/16/2014

I had my baby shower at the view on the Hudson November 16,2014 and I have to say I\'ve never in my life been to a place like this. From the service to the food! The View on The Hudson is definitely a 5 staring catering hall. I dealt with Howard, who was amazing and understanding to all my needs. The owner, along with Howard, was there the whole time to make sure everything was to our liking. The whole team was professional and on top of things. We are definitely going to hold other events at the view on the Hudson. Once again I\'d like to thank Howard and the rest of the team and ofcourse the chief, David, for the amazing food! Thank you thank you thank you!

Sent on 11/25/2014

We were blown away by our experience with The View on the Hudson. I have to admit that at first I was a little intimidated by Ralph's get-it-done attitude, but he impressed me most of all. Ralph is so detail-oriented that even the most type B bride could pull of an incredible event. Since I'm detail-oriented myself I immediately respected that about him and felt confident that he would help our wedding go smoothly and as close to schedule as possible. He also helped us choose an amazing food and beverage package that our guests raved about. Some people said it was the best food they've ever had at the wedding...and there was so much of it! It was also a bonus to give our guests the option of choosing their dinner the day of the wedding instead of picking meat or veggie months in advance. The venue was gorgeous and we loved that we had the place to ourselves instead of sharing a hall with one or two other events at a time. Plus, the bridal suite upstairs was adorable and the large bathroom was a godsend for a big bridal party. At the end of the day, we had an amazing wedding at The View on the Hudson and are so happy we chose to have our wedding there. Highly recommended for anyone who needs a larger venue space without losing any of the local charm.

Sent on 08/04/2015

Steven · Married on 09/26/2014

We had our wedding at The View on the Hudson and everything was amazing. The staff is very professional and great to work with, they had everything setup as planned. The food was great, everyone who attended praised the selections. The location on the river and venue makes for the most beautiful place to hold any event.

Sent on 10/12/2014

camilo · Married on 09/12/2014

Thank You Howard!!! What can i say; the place is fantastic, the staff is superb, food and drink delicious, my guests never wanted for anything. Howard ran the operation smoothly from beginning to end, attending to me and my bride on our special day with the utmost care and professionalism. If your looking for all of the above and tired of looking at places with no windows, just some glorified giant hallway, then this is the place for you its the closest venue near NYC that has such spectacular views and you will not be disappointed with the food, drink, staff, anything. These guys know what stellar service is :)

Sent on 10/02/2014

Andrea · Married on 09/07/2014

Our wedding was FANTABULOUS!!!! The venue was beautiful. The view of the Hudson River, mountains and blue skies were absolutely gorgeous for our fall themed wedding. It was the perfect day for an outside ceremony. Howard Vaz is the best! His guidance, hospitality, and professionalism made it even more perfect. From day one, he made himself readily available for any questions or concerns. From ceremony to reception, Howard kept his staff on point. Myself and the bridal party arrived later than expected but Howard kept the flow smooth and seamless. We didn't miss a beat. He accommodated us in every way. He worked every corner to make sure our guests had food and drinks. He made sure me and my husband had quiet time in the bridal suite while enjoying the tasty hors d‘oeuvres and assortments of fruits and veggies. We got to bask in the moment for a moment. Our guests were extremely satisfied with the service, delicious food and 5-hour open bar with premium liquor ;-). The staff was awesome!! We're all still re-living the day. If you're looking for a venue that can eliminate the stress and provide half of your planning by offering space, food, drinks, cake, scenery, exceptional service, and professionalism, for a reasonable cost, then look no further. The View On The Hudson is your place!! As Howard would say, “You worry about the small stuff, we got everything else covered”. Thanks Howard. Yeh mon! ;-)

Sincerely,
    Andrea & Sam

Sent on 10/02/2014

The View On The Hudson was the greatest wedding venue from start to finish. Howard was professional and work so hard to make our day perfect. He catered not only to myself and the groom but also our parents and the whole bridal party. He worked with us during the months prior to our wedding to create the perfect day that fit everything we wanted, from the ceremony, presentation, food, music and the entire flow of the night. He made sure me and the groom ate and even brought food up to the bridal suite for me to eat while bustling my dress before the reception. The ceremony was beautiful outside and perfect for photos. I cannot thank Howard enough for all he did the months leading up to and the day of our wedding. It was a perfect day.

Sent on 09/16/2014

Our wedding was here on June 22, 2014. We got an amazing deal for a Sunday wedding. Howard made our day extremely special. From day one, he was extremely accommodating. He kept telling us, you...worry about the small stuff...and leave the hard stuff to us. We did exact that!! The view from the cocktail area, the ballroom and ceremony area were exquisite. If your looking for a venue that gives it's all, amazing food, and right on the water....this is your place!! Howard made sure we were having a great time, and he also made sure we made time to eat ourselves. God knows, bride and grooms never eat...but luckily we got to. Haha. Our family was taken care of as well. Everything went amazing, and more!!

Sent on 07/08/2014

Ken · Married on 06/14/2014

We had a great wedding at the view on the Hudson. By that I have not one single complaint about this venue. We worked with Ralph and he made sure that our wedding was everything that we wanted and more. We had our ceremony at The View on the Hudson. We had it outside and the backdrop was nothing less than magical. Ralph made sure that it ran perfectly and seamlessly. Move ahead to the cocktail hour and the food was amazing they have numerous stations to chose from, and in their standard package you pick four. The food was plentiful and delicious. The drinks were flowing getting everyone primed up for the party. Ralph and his staff were compleat professionals through out the night. The food was amazing, did not hear one single complaint, but received many comments on how good the food was. Ralph was very easy to deal with and made sure that every request that we had was met and that there very no snafus though out the night. He was extremely flexible with us the week of the wedding as far as people canceling on us and then people coming last minute that changed their mind. He is a professional and I would highly recommend requesting him as your matre de. Nothing and I mean nothing went wrong at our wedding, and it was the day that my wife had been dreaming about her whole life, and that had a lot to do with Ralph and his staff.

Sent on 06/22/2014