San Antonio, TX, San Antonio, TX 78251 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1
  • Meet the Team

About Victoria's Visuals

Victoria’s Visuals is a live wedding & event painter based in San Antonio, Texas. Artist Victoria Morales uses her extraordinary talents to paint a live scene from your ceremony or reception or live paint your guests. This live painting experience is a thrill for your guests to watch as your personalized masterpiece comes together in real-time or their own guest portraits come to life.

Live Wedding Painting

Victoria’s Visuals offers a flat-rate package that includes the necessary materials, travel expenses, and time spent. You can customize your package by choosing the scene that you would like to have captured on canvas. Whether it is your exchange of vows, your first dance, or a detailed painting of your bouquet, Victoria can help.

She will draw up a rough sketch of your desired artwork prior to your big day, altering it to fit the real-life scene as it unfolds in front of her. Your masterpiece will then be taken back to Victoria's studio to refine the deails and ensure client satisfaction. Victoria is available to provide her services throughout the state of Texas.

Live Guest Painting

Treat your guests like royalty by having them painted! Live Guest Painting is a truly unique and one of a kind experience. Not only does it wow and entertain your guests, but it also serves as a wedding favor for them to take home and cherish forever.

Victoria's watercolor technique resembles fashion painting & focuses on the guest’s attire, hair style/color, & skin tones. She uses high quality watercolor paint and 6”x 8” cold-pressed, acid-free watercolor paper. She arrives arrive early to set up and brings everything she needs.

The couple can choose anywhere from 3 - 8 hours of painting time. On average each painting of two people takes 6 - 7 minutes. Taking into account transition time for guests & artist in between each painting, she can paint approximately 5 - 8 couples or 10 - 15 guests per hour.

• Woman-owned

• Hannah

Hannah M. · Married on 06/06/2021

Excellent Experience!

Victoria,

Thank you for being a part of our Wedding Day at Hotel Emma! We are so happy that we were able to have your skills shared with our family and friends. Many weddings have a photo booth, but it just didn't match the style we were going for. When I found your Live Guest Paintings on Instagram, I knew that I had to work with you! Our guests loved having you paint them and are still talking about their great experience with you!

We will certainly recommend Victoria's Visuals to friends and family!

Best,
    The Margiottas

Sent on 06/18/2021

Victoria's Visuals's reply:

Hannah, it was my absolute pleasure to be apart of your elegant and stunning wedding at The Hotel Emma! Your guests were so much fun to paint for and I am thrilled everyone enjoyed it! Very happy y’all had a great experience and I really appreciate you taking the time to leave me a review!
  • Ashleigh

Ashleigh P. · Married on 12/13/2020

I am the bride

Not only did I hire Victoria for my day-of gift for my parents, she did such an amazing job that I had to also hire her for a belated gift for my in-laws. She’s an absolute DOLL to work with - quick to respond, kind, and has a great attention to detail. I love her handmade pieces and can’t wait to order more throughout our life (I’m thinking something with babies in the very near future!!). ❤️

Sent on 12/28/2020

Victoria's Visuals's reply:

Ashleigh, I am so thrilled you had an awesome experience! I LOVED getting to work with you to paint such a special piece for your parents on your wedding day! I am looking forward to starting the next one for your in-laws and whatever else I can help you with in the future! (: Thanks for being such a sweet bride!

Victoria's Visuals Pricing

Victoria's Visuals Price Rates

Victoria's Visuals FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music?
    $ 699
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 799

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Victoria's Visuals 1
    Summer Sale

Time to welcome Summer in early with a sale!

Enjoy 10% OFF Live Wedding Painting if your wedding date is between May 17th - September 17th

Inquire for booking availability!

Team of Victoria's Visuals

Victoria Morales

Victoria Morales

Owner + Live Wedding Painter

Ever since I was a little girl, I hace always LOVED art! I never thought I would pursue art as my career, until I realized I wanted my life work to have meaning + passion.The only way I know how to do that, is to do what I love while serving others...which is through painting!

After painting a custom Guest Sign In canvas for my own wedding, I discovered live wedding painting & all the other ways custom paintings can be used to make wedding days even more special! I knew that this was my calling.

I am so grateful that I get to capture couple's special day on canvas and I hope I get the honor to paint YOURS!

+ More Details
- Less Details

• San Antonio, TX San Antonio, TX, 78251 See on map
    Location of (Victoria's Visuals)