San Antonio, TX, San Antonio, TX 78251 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1
  • Meet the Team

About Victoria's Visuals

Victoria’s Visuals is a wedding entertainment and gift service based in San Antonio, Texas. Artist Victoria Morales uses her extraordinary talents to paint a live scene from your ceremony or reception. This painting experience is a thrill for your guests to watch as your personalized masterpiece comes together in real-time. You will also receive a treasured keepsake of your special day.

Victoria’s Visuals offers a flat-rate package that includes the necessary materials, travel expenses, and time spent. You can customize your package by choosing the scene that you would like to have immortalized on canvas. Whether it is your exchange of vows, your first dance, or a detailed painting of your bouquet, Victoria can help. She will draw up a rough sketch of your desired artwork prior to your big day, altering it to fit the real-life scene as it unfolds in front of her. Her efficient and timely methods mean that you can receive a finished piece by the end of your big day. Victoria is available to provide her services throughout the state of Texas.

Follow Victoria's Visuals on
Mother of the bride gift
Mother of the bride gift
Painting in real time
Painting in real time
custom bride and mother of the bride painting facing forward no quote 51 1978449 160766076465261
live wedding painting georgetown 4 51 1978449 160766071514117

3 Reviews for Victoria's Visuals

1 User photo

Cassie Caruthers · Married on 11/09/2019

Perfect Gift!

As an anniversary gift, my sister in law commissioned my husband and I a portrait of us at our wedding from Victoria and it turned out perfect! She did an amazing job and I am so happy to have this beautiful reminder of our wedding!

Sent on 01/01/2021

Victoria's Visuals's reply:

Hi Cassie! I am so happy she reached out to have me paint you two as a surprise Christmas gift! Y'all are such a sweet couple and it was my pleasure getting to recreate that moment from your wedding day!

Rachel Avril · Married on 06/22/2019

An amazing portrait!

On the day of my wedding I didn’t get a picture with just my mom and I. It was so crazy and hectic we didn’t even think about it until after the wedding. I reached out to Victoria to see if she could recreate this picture for me, and she did just that! I gifted my mom an amazing portrait of us on my wedding day and she was in tears when she opened it! I can’t thank Victoria’s visuals enough for painting this special gift that we will cherish forever!

Sent on 12/31/2020

Victoria's Visuals's reply:

Hey Rachel! It was such an honor getting to create this special moment with just you and your mom on canvas! Getting to see your mom's reaction to you giving it her was priceless and I am so overjoyed that she loved it. Thanks for being a sweet friend and client!

Victoria's Visuals Pricing

Victoria's Visuals Price Rates

Victoria's Visuals FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music?
    $ 699
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 799

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Victoria's Visuals 1
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples

Team of Victoria's Visuals

Victoria Morales

Victoria Morales

Owner + Live Wedding Painter

Ever since I was a little girl, I hace always LOVED art! I never thought I would pursue art as my career, until I realized I wanted my life work to have meaning + passion.The only way I know how to do that, is to do what I love while serving others...which is through painting!

After painting a custom Guest Sign In canvas for my own wedding, I discovered live wedding painting & all the other ways custom paintings can be used to make wedding days even more special! I knew that this was my calling.

I am so grateful that I get to capture couple's special day on canvas and I hope I get the honor to paint YOURS!

+ More Details
- Less Details

• San Antonio, TX San Antonio, TX, 78251 See on map
    Location of (Victoria's Visuals)