7934 Rain Shore, San Antonio, TX 78249 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 26
  • Pricing

About Violinist Erin Rushforth

Based in San Antonio, Texas, Violinist Erin Rushforth plays beautiful music for weddings. She creates a custom playlist for that once-in-a-lifetime walk down the aisle. Working with her brother, Tal Spackman, Erin can perform a violin and guitar duo or violin duo. They perform at weddings around San Antonio, extending to Helotes, Castroville, Boerne, Kerrville, Cibolo, and Fredericksburg.

Violinist Erin Rushforth works with couples to select the right music, whether it includes traditional wedding pieces, something from a favorite band, or even the theme song from a show or movie. She will learn new songs and provide samples to couples unsure of the sound they want. Couples can choose from classical to contemporary, and Erin will deliver elegant sounds to serve as the background to your special day. Not only can she perform during the wedding ceremony, but also during cocktail hour, the reception, or even beforehand at the rehearsal dinner. Other instruments available include an organ, piano, and viola.

371454853432180226818078n

14 Reviews for Violinist Erin Rushforth

Violinist Erin Rushforth 1
Violinist Erin Rushforth 2

Gregg · Married on 01/01/2018

I engaged Erin and her brother Tal Spackman to play for my father's funeral. Understandably I was stressed, rushed and not communicating my desires very well. I wanted to avoid the connection of my father's death and Thanksgiving, so it was imperative that things move quickly. I'm not even sure I started looking for musicians prior to 2 days before the funeral. I started by requesting quotes from singing pianists which morphed into a violinist and a pianist with no singing. I can understand the reluctance a musician would have to play a funeral and Erin was no different. Some how her response changed when she sensed my agony and desperation. She used a very delicate touch to find just what was in my mind's eye for the funeral music. I started with a list of hymns that my dad had indicated he wanted in his funeral and I soon realized that the funeral just needed to be memorable and peaceful. My 88 year old mother, who has no short term memory, tapped me on the shoulder five times during the service to tell me how much she loved the music. I think that is the ultimate review. A woman fighting through her grief at the loss of a 60 year partnership to notice the beautiful music. It was perhaps not the best venue to showcase her talent and she knew that she wasn't the show, she was the atmosphere and it was heavenly. I will forever be indebted to Erin and her brother for making the 100 mile trek from San Antonio to a little country church to play a funeral for less than 100 guests.

Sent on 11/24/2016

Teresa · Married on 10/14/2017

Erin and Talmage were excellent! The music was beautiful and perfect! Erin was extremely professional and responsive to our needs! They added the perfect touch to our ceremony! Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/16/2017
    Violinist Erin Rushforth 3
    Violinist Erin Rushforth 4

Elaine · Married on 07/22/2017

My daughter and I knew that we wanted her ceremony music to be special. We are so glad we found Erin. Erin was so responsive and easy to work with. She handled our special requests with the upmost kindness. She and Tal even learned a favorite song and accompanied our vocalist on it. I can't tell you how much that meant to us! We recently received the wedding video and am reminded of how much we appreciated having Erin and Tal be a part of it! The music is really important and sets the tone. Thank you, Erin!

Sent on 10/28/2017

Violinist Erin Rushforth Pricing

Violinist Erin Rushforth Price Rates

Violinist Erin Rushforth FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music? $ 200.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 375.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Ceremony Music, Learn New Songs, Sample Music
  • What ceremony music arrangements can you provide? Instrumental - Solo, Instrumental - Duo
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 1 - 3
  • What instruments does your group play? Guitar, Organ, Piano, Viola, Violin
  • What services do you provide? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Learn New Songs, Reception Music, Rehearsal Dinner Music, Sample Performances

• 7934 Rain Shore San Antonio, Texas, 78249 See on map