Washington, DC 56972 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1
  • Deals 1

About Victoria Stiles Washington DC Celebrity Wedding Hair and Makeup Artist

Political Client List includes: Vice President Joe Biden, EPA Administrator Lisa Jackson, Secretary of The Departement of Labor Hilda Solis, and Surgeon General Regina Benjamin.

Work in publications include Glamour, Vogue, Marie Claire, People, O Magazine, Washington Post Express, Ladies Home Journal, Brides Magazine, Virginia Living Magazine, Washingtonian, and The Knot Magazine. Television credits include The Pentagon Memorial and National Geographic Kids Television. Celebrity clientele has included American Idol winner Jordin Sparks, Gary Sinise, Star Jones, and Olivia Thirlby from the movie Juno. In February of 2008, Victoria's work was featured in The Bridal Guide for The Washington Post Express including makeup for the cover and inside bridal fashion editorial. Most recent work includes the album cover and promotional shots for Universal Music Group/Verve recording artist, Melody Gardot, on location in Paris, France.

A professional working hair and makeup artist, Victoria Stiles will arrive on-site in the Virginia, DC, and Maryland areas. With 11 years of experience and over 250+ weddings serviced, rest assured your day will be beautiful and each step handled with courtesy and professionalism.

Please take a moment to view her website at www.VictoriaStiles.com for portfolio.

For pricing and general information, please view this PDF of services and rates.

Your inquiries are important and will be returned promptly. Please call our main number at 571-265-7138 for immediate assistance or send an email inquiry to info@victoriastiles.com.

Follow Victoria Stiles Washington DC Celebrity Wedding Hair and Makeup Artist on

lovelife1
lovelife1
Comp2
CapFileSprin1001web
Victoria Stiles Washington DC Celebrity Wedding Hair and Makeup Artist

69 Reviews for Victoria Stiles Washington DC Celebrity Wedding Hair and Makeup Artist

Kallie · Married on 11/10/2018

I was lucky enough to meet Victoria the night that I got engaged. It was destiny!

A few months after my engagement, I scheduled a trial run with Victoria. She went through my entire "day of" wedding look and we even spent some time tweaking it a little bit to get the perfect look. It was really fun and I felt very comfortable. I still felt that I looked natural, but with a little bit of pop.

On my wedding day, Victoria had a lot of people to go through. She really took her time with everyone and gave all the women personal attention. Some got smokey eyes, and other got some natural glamour. In the end, they all looked beautiful and were in love with their makeup. She definitely has some fans in my wedding party.

I got my makeup done towards the end so that mine was fresh. We revisited the picture from my trial and were going for the same look. Between my skin looking perfect, and my eyes popping...everything was perfect. I left with my lip gloss in hand and ready to have the best night of my life.

My makeup stayed on the entire night. Even with some tears during the ceremony and speeches; I got to the end of the night looking flawless. Victoria does amazing work and I would hire her again in a heartbeat.

Sent on 06/04/2010

Sarah · Married on 08/11/2018

Victoria is absolutely the best stylist you could ever have for any occasion. She is so talented, and an absolute joy to work with. She did my hair and makeup and my mom's hair and makeup for my wedding. Throughout the entire process, she was just so fantastic to work with, from the very first email to the wedding day itself! Victoria was recommended to us by our photographer (Genevieve Leiper), and in addition to Victoria's incredible styling skills, it was a bonus that she worked so well with Genevieve to make the photos turn out even better. For background, neither my mom or myself typically wear a lot of makeup, and Victoria did a masterful job making us look and feel beautiful with minimal, natural-looking makeup. On the wedding day, Victoria also stayed with us throughout the photos (which we took before the ceremony) as we drove around to a few locations, and then changed my hair to an updo before the ceremony/reception. With a lunch reception, that meant starting hair and makeup just after 5 a.m., and the early start time did not phase her at all! When our timeline shifted a few weeks before the wedding day, she kindly agreed to arrive half an hour earlier than we had discussed, and she was so flexible and wonderful in the entire planning process and on the day of. While we were taking photos, she went above and beyond to help hold my bouquet during adjustments or fix my dress and veil. And I truly can't describe what an amazing job she did on our hair and makeup. She made me feel like an incredibly beautiful bride (and she made my mom feel like an absolutely gorgeous mother of the bride), and I am so grateful that she was my wedding day stylist. I can't possibly recommend her highly enough! She is a great person and a fantastic professional stylist, and you would be lucky to have her on your wedding day team of experts.

Sent on 08/17/2018

Kelly · Married on 06/30/2016

Victoria did an amazing job for my engagement photo shoot and wedding! She did hair and makeup for both. Since she works closely with my photographer (Genevieve Leiper), she knew exactly what would look good in photos. At my wedding hair/makeup trial, she carefully planned how my hair would look knowing I would have a hair accessory. The day of my wedding, I looked AMAZING. She made me (and my bridesmaids, mother, and mother-in-law) feel comfortable and relaxed at her studio while she did our hair and makeup.
    I love that Victoria respected what I (and the other girls) wanted and what we felt comfortable with. Some of the girls wanted big, voluminous hair and dramatic makeup while others wanted something more subtle. Victoria made sure that everyone was happy and felt beautiful. I recommend Victoria Stiles (and A Little Wedding Studio in Leesburg, VA) to anyone and everyone! If you pick vendors who work well together, your wedding will be that much more perfect. I had the wedding of my dreams and I could not be more pleased with Victoria's work. I am sad that I won't be able to work with her (or the other vendors at the studio) anymore but I will be sure to contact her if I need any other professional hair or makeup in the future.

Sent on 07/03/2016

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Victoria Stiles Washington DC Celebrity Wedding Hair and Makeup Artist FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 200.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 125.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 175.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 125.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 200.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 125.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 175.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 125.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 200.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 17.00
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Extensions, Updos / Styling
  • What makeup services do you offer? Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Tattoo Coverage
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 20

Real Weddings

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Victoria Stiles Washington DC Celebrity Wedding Hair and Makeup Artist 1
    *Winter Special * 10% off Wedding Hair and Makeup Package
    Wedding dates Dec - Feb, enjoy a 10% discount off your complete hair and makeup wedding day package. Please inquire for availability.

• Woodward Studios
    Woodward Studios Wedding Photographers

Victoria Stiles is my favorite make-up artist to work with for any occasion. Not only is she extremely talented and personable, but she has an amazing sense of style and taste. I never have to give her much direction. I often let her come up with her own looks, because she's one of the few make-up artists I trust to do so.

• Ted Martinez Event Management
    Ted Martinez Event Management Wedding Planners

Victoria has an amazing creative talent making the bride and her bridal party look phenomenal as they walk down the aisle. Victoria and her staff are at the upmost professional in all areas, communication and on the job. I endorse her for your upcoming wedding, event, fashion show, etc.

• Rex & Regina Events
    Rex & Regina Events Wedding Planners

Victoria is an absolutely amazing makeup artist and stylist. While she is always aware of the cutting edge trends in beauty, she works to create a perfect look for each bride that reflects her natural beauty. We've worked together on a number of weddings and each time the bride and the bridal party has looked flawless!