38 Sheffield Ln, Oak Brook, IL 60523 · Phone number

About Victoria Saint Martin Photography

Hey hey, you made it!! I'm so excited you're here!!

I'm Victoria, your new #1 fan and a Chicago based wedding photographer!!

I offer you a stress-free experience. Start to finish you know you're in good hands! Planning a wedding can be incredibly overwhelming and time consuming. I'm here to help you every step of the way. Need help finding another vendor like a makeup artist or a DJ? I know tons of them, and even if I don't, best believe I'm researching reviews and vendor sites for you. YOU DON'T HAVE TO DO THIS ALONE! I'm here to make sure you don't lose sight the big picture - you're starting your marriage!

I know being in front of the camera isn't everyone's element BUT that's why I'm here. I don't just snap and deliver pictures. I'm not here to just treat you like a 'client'. I'm all about connections and creating lasting memories and experiences. That's why I tailor each one of my shoots to fit YOU!

I don't think weddings need to be stressful. Planning is difficult but you don't have to do it alone. I GOT YOU! You want to enjoy your big day, so I make sure you have time for just the two of you alone and I try to get you back to your cocktail hour as soon as possible so you can enjoy your friends company. More importantly, I promise through my mix of direction and “fly on the wall” style of photography, you will feel relaxed and excited in front of my lens!!

All I ask of my couples is to be open-minded, open-hearted, respectful, and unapologetically YOU!! If you can categorize yourself as these things, I'm already obsessing over you!!

Follow Victoria Saint Martin Photography on

img 4562 51 1021691

6 Reviews for Victoria Saint Martin Photography

David Mondragon · Getting married on 02/10/2021

Very Talented!

We couldn't think of possibly choosing anyone else as our photographer for the most important day of our lives. Victoria is a true professional and she helped out multiple times, doing random things throughout the day to make sure everything went smoothly. She's very kind, funny, and creative and our pictures turned out better than we could have ever imagined. Her value is absolutely unmatched, so book her before someone else does!

Sent on 12/22/2019

Victoria Saint Martin Photography's reply:

Thank you so much David!! You guys were a dream to work with and capture! This means so much to me!!
  • Kylie

Kylie Brdar · Married on 05/16/2020

She is perfect

I found Victoria on WeddingWire, and immediately from the get-go I knew I found a great vendor. From the original phone consultation, I knew she was someone I would be so thankful for finding and having help out on our big day. Victoria is super laid back, super professional, and always makes sure you're a happy client. We took our engagement photos with her a few months ago, and the weather wasn't cooperating as much as we wanted. She brought clear umbrellas and suggested a cute coffee shop to get our start and some pictures inside before venturing out in the rain. Victoria makes you feel like a MODEL! She's great with her suggestions and makes taking pictures so fun and natural! We spent the entire time with her just laughing and having a blast. We can't wait for her to photograph our day in May and we rave about her to everyone we can!

If you're thinking of reaching out to Victoria for your wedding day and engagement photos - DO IT! You will not regret it!!

Sent on 06/23/2019

Victoria Saint Martin Photography's reply:

Kylie I'm CRYINGGG!! You are so amazing and I feel so blessed to be able to have gotten to know you and Brandon!! I can NOT wait for your big day!!
  • Justine

Justine Mansalad · Married on 11/02/2019

She did great!

We’re so happy with our photos! Victoria was great!
    We wanted to have our photos taken around downtown Chicago before our small private ceremony. The weather wasn’t the best, so we had a great backup plan to go to the Art Institute. Victoria was flexible and professional.
    She was with us and our families for the whole day, and everyone was comfortable with the direction she gave.
    She was so nice!
    We look forward to working with her again!

Sent on 03/31/2020

Victoria Saint Martin Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Justine!! I loved being able to capture your day and get so creative around chicago with you guys!! xx

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Victoria Saint Martin Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 1999.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Flush Mount
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2799.00
    2nd Shooter
    Slideshow
    Flush Mount
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Boudoir Shoot
    Destination / Travel
    One Event / Day
    Second Shooter
    Trash The Dress
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums