38 Sheffield Ln, Oak Brook, IL 60523 · Phone number

About Victoria Saint Martin Photography

Hey hey, you made it!! I'm so excited you're here!!

I'm Victoria, your new #1 fan and a Chicago based wedding photographer!!

I offer you a stress-free experience. Start to finish you know you're in good hands! Planning a wedding can be incredibly overwhelming and time consuming. I'm here to help you every step of the way. Need help finding another vendor like a makeup artist or a DJ? I know tons of them, and even if I don't, best believe I'm researching reviews and vendor sites for you. YOU DON'T HAVE TO DO THIS ALONE! I'm here to make sure you don't lose sight the big picture - you're starting your marriage!

I know being in front of the camera isn't everyone's element BUT that's why I'm here. I don't just snap and deliver pictures. I'm not here to just treat you like a 'client'. I'm all about connections and creating lasting memories and experiences. That's why I tailor each one of my shoots to fit YOU!

I don't think weddings need to be stressful. Planning is difficult but you don't have to do it alone. I GOT YOU! You want to enjoy your big day, so I make sure you have time for just the two of you alone and I try to get you back to your cocktail hour as soon as possible so you can enjoy your friends company. More importantly, I promise through my mix of direction and “fly on the wall” style of photography, you will feel relaxed and excited in front of my lens!!

All I ask of my couples is to be open-minded, open-hearted, respectful, and unapologetically YOU!! If you can categorize yourself as these things, I'm already obsessing over you!!

Follow Victoria Saint Martin Photography on

Victoria Saint Martin Photography 3
  • Kylie

Kylie Brdar · Getting married on 05/16/2020

She is perfect

I found Victoria on WeddingWire, and immediately from the get-go I knew I found a great vendor. From the original phone consultation, I knew she was someone I would be so thankful for finding and having help out on our big day. Victoria is super laid back, super professional, and always makes sure you're a happy client. We took our engagement photos with her a few months ago, and the weather wasn't cooperating as much as we wanted. She brought clear umbrellas and suggested a cute coffee shop to get our start and some pictures inside before venturing out in the rain. Victoria makes you feel like a MODEL! She's great with her suggestions and makes taking pictures so fun and natural! We spent the entire time with her just laughing and having a blast. We can't wait for her to photograph our day in May and we rave about her to everyone we can!

If you're thinking of reaching out to Victoria for your wedding day and engagement photos - DO IT! You will not regret it!!

Sent on 06/23/2019
    Victoria Saint Martin Photography 4
    Victoria Saint Martin Photography 5

Victoria Saint Martin Photography's reply:

Kylie I'm CRYINGGG!! You are so amazing and I feel so blessed to be able to have gotten to know you and Brandon!! I can NOT wait for your big day!!
  • Mercedes

Mercedes Gonzalez · Getting married on 10/25/2019

A Flawless Experience

We hired Victoria as our photographer and it's been one of the best decisions I've made during wedding planning. She's very responsive and working with her has been an absolute breeze.

The day before our engagement shoot, I called her in a panic because bad weather was being predicted. Victoria brainstormed some alternate locations for us to shoot and was even willing to change the time. Needless to say, photography is not something I am at all worried about for my wedding day because I know she'll have everything covered!

Sent on 04/26/2019

Victoria Saint Martin Photography's reply:

Ahhhh this makes me soooo happy!! I'm so glad I was able to reassure you and calm you down about the weather! (I've seen it all and always have a back up plan lol!!) I can not wait for your big day coming up!! It is going to be so so beautiful!!
  • Raeven

Raeven · Married on 08/17/2019

Amazing to work with!

Thank you so much Victoria for getting all the shots at my wedding and doing such an amazing job wrangling my bridal party. There were 5,000 thugs going on at once at my wedding last night and you and your second shooter did a great job being there to capture our special moments. I can’t wait to see the photos!! 💕💕❤️

Sent on 08/18/2019

Victoria Saint Martin Photography's reply:

Ughhh Raeven you are seriously the SWEETEST!! Thank you so much for these kind words!! Your day was beautiful and I feel honored to have been there for you guys!

Victoria Saint Martin Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,999.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files, Flush Mount
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,799.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Slideshow, Digital Files, Flush Mount
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits