38 Sheffield Ln, Oak Brook, IL 60523 · Phone number

About Victoria Saint Martin Photography

Hey hey, you made it!! I'm so excited you're here!!

I'm Victoria, your new #1 fan and a Chicago based wedding photographer!!

I offer you a stress-free experience. Start to finish you know you're in good hands! Planning a wedding can be incredibly overwhelming and time consuming. I'm here to help you every step of the way. Need help finding another vendor like a makeup artist or a DJ? I know tons of them, and even if I don't, best believe I'm researching reviews and vendor sites for you. YOU DON'T HAVE TO DO THIS ALONE! I'm here to make sure you don't lose sight the big picture - you're starting your marriage!

I know being in front of the camera isn't everyone's element BUT that's why I'm here. I don't just snap and deliver pictures. I'm not here to just treat you like a 'client'. I'm all about connections and creating lasting memories and experiences. That's why I tailor each one of my shoots to fit YOU!

I don't think weddings need to be stressful. Planning is difficult but you don't have to do it alone. I GOT YOU! You want to enjoy your big day, so I make sure you have time for just the two of you alone and I try to get you back to your cocktail hour as soon as possible so you can enjoy your friends company. More importantly, I promise through my mix of direction and “fly on the wall” style of photography, you will feel relaxed and excited in front of my lens!!

All I ask of my couples is to be open-minded, open-hearted, respectful, and unapologetically YOU!! If you can categorize yourself as these things, I'm already obsessing over you!!

Follow Victoria Saint Martin Photography on

img 4562 51 1021691

8 Reviews for Victoria Saint Martin Photography

Eileen Liao · Getting married on 07/08/2021

Best photos ever!

I booked wedding portrait photos with Victoria's associate and Victoria's editing, and we had such a great time shooting. I chose Victoria because I loved her photo editing style/skills and loved the way she portrayed her clients in a natural but artistic manner. Victoria is very responsive via text and email, and is always free to talk about any concerns. We booked a 3-hour photoshoot in the Lincoln Park/Loop areas, and everything went seamlessly--from my initial contact with Victoria, discussions about locations and pricing, signing the contract electronically, the actual photoshoot, and receiving my photos within days after the wedding. I have nothing but great things to say about both Victoria and Kamil, they made my husband and I, a non-photogenic couple that does not like taking photos, look like a million bucks! I'm obsessed with how my photos turned out and can't wait to book another lifestyle session with her in the future!

Sent on 08/23/2020

Victoria Saint Martin Photography's reply:

EILEEENNNN!!!! You are by far the sweetest human being alive!! I am so glad we could deliver such an amazing experience for you guys and deliver photos you'll cherish for ever!! Your kind words give me all the feels and mean the absolute world to me! I cant wait for your next session 😍😍😍 AHH so excited ❤️

David Mondragon · Getting married on 02/10/2021

Very Talented!

We couldn't think of possibly choosing anyone else as our photographer for the most important day of our lives. Victoria is a true professional and she helped out multiple times, doing random things throughout the day to make sure everything went smoothly. She's very kind, funny, and creative and our pictures turned out better than we could have ever imagined. Her value is absolutely unmatched, so book her before someone else does!

Sent on 12/22/2019

Victoria Saint Martin Photography's reply:

Thank you so much David!! You guys were a dream to work with and capture! This means so much to me!!
  • Tim

Tim Chung · Married on 08/29/2020

My wife and I are officially part of the Victoria Saint Martin fan club

Hiring Victoria was one of our best decisions that we made for our wedding. We hired her before the pandemic ensued and we stayed in constant contact throughout the year leading up to our wedding at the end of August. She was highly encouraging, responsive, and adaptive to the different challenges brought on by the pandemic.

To give a little background - my wife and I overall do not consider ourselves very photogenic or comfortable in the front of the camera. We were pretty straightforward with Victoria in the beginning with that and essentially told her we’d need a lot of help (lol). She took it in stride and made us feel so comfortable and at ease in both the engagement session and wedding due to her upbeat personality and high competence. We received so many compliments on Victoria about her photos, personality, and overall ability to drive the photo sessions and keep us on schedule (this was honestly the most impressive part to me).

Our favorite thing about Victoria was her ability to adapt and work with our schedule the day-of. Needless to say, your wedding day doesn’t always go as planned and you’ll have unexpected delays and issues that’ll arise. We were running an hour behind schedule before Victoria came, yet she was still able to take some amazing photos of us getting ready at the hotel, lead us into the city and take us through 2 great locations, and bring us back to the venue on-time! There were a million things my wife and I had to micromanage and stress over throughout the weekend, but photography was certainly not one of them. In fact, we were able to genuinely enjoy the time and relax before our wedding (she’s worth every dollar!). Side note: Victoria was sneezed on by an Uber driver during this whole process and stayed positive and upbeat (I don’t know how she did it).

The photos turned out amazing and the turnaround was great (3 weeks). Victoria made us, an awkward couple, feel comfortable and natural during each session. She kept in constant contact with us before the wedding and kept us on-schedule the day of. Our family and friends absolutely loved her and found her directions easy to follow. On top of all of that, she’s a joy to work with! Easily one of the best decisions we ended up making for our wedding and would highly recommend her to anyone who is considering her. She’s certainly on the up and up, be sure to catch her soon!

Sent on 09/25/2020

Victoria Saint Martin Photography's reply:

TIM!! I can't with you and Sharon! To leave me not one, but TWO amazing reviews its so much more than I could have asked for!! You guys were more than incredible to work with and I am so honored that you felt so comfortable to put your trust in me! I had so much fun with you and all your party & guests! (Minus the uber driver sneezing on me lol luckily I didn't get sick!) But seriously thank you a million times over ❤️❤️❤️

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Victoria Saint Martin Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 1999.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Flush Mount
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2799.00
    2nd Shooter
    Slideshow
    Flush Mount
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Boudoir Shoot
    Destination / Travel
    One Event / Day
    Second Shooter
    Trash The Dress
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums