Victoria Saint Martin Photography

Oak Brook, IL View map
$2,799 Most Popular Price

$2,799 Most Popular Price

Hey hey, you made it!! I'm so excited you're here!!

I'm Victoria, your new #1 fan and a Chicago based wedding photographer!!

I offer you a stress-free experience. Start to finish you know you're in good hands! Planning a wedding can be incredibly overwhelming and time consuming. I'm here to help you every step of the way. Need help finding another vendor like a makeup artist or a DJ? I know tons of them, and even if I don't, best believe I'm researching reviews and vendor sites for you. YOU DON'T HAVE TO DO THIS ALONE! I'm here to make sure you don't lose sight the big picture - you're starting your marriage!

I know being in front of the camera isn't everyone's element BUT that's why I'm here. I don't just snap and deliver pictures. I'm not here to just treat you like a 'client'. I'm all about connections and creating lasting memories and experiences. That's why I tailor each one of my shoots to fit YOU!

I don't think weddings need to be stressful. Planning is difficult but you don't have to do it alone. I GOT YOU! You want to enjoy your big day, so I make sure you have time for just the two of you alone and I try to get you back to your cocktail hour as soon as possible so you can enjoy your friends company. More importantly, I promise through my mix of direction and “fly on the wall” style of photography, you will feel relaxed and excited in front of my lens!!

All I ask of my couples is to be open-minded, open-hearted, respectful, and unapologetically YOU!! If you can categorize yourself as these things, I'm already obsessing over you!!

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,999

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Flush Mount

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,799

2nd Shooter
Slideshow
Flush Mount

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
One Event / Day
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Prints

• Christy
    Christy S. Getting married on 09/03/2022

Thank you for capturing our wedding day!

Victoria and her team were wonderful to work with. Our engagement and wedding pictures were beautiful and better than we could have ever dreamed. They captured our day so flawlessly! It was so easy to work with Victoria, she takes the time to really connect and understand her clients prior to the big day and understand couples’ vision. The perfect balance of getting down to business and professionalism, but also brings so much positive energy, fun, and calmness at the same time. Prior to our wedding day, I utilized the wedding planning check list she gave me to stay on track, I loved that because it helped me add to my to do list and make sure I didn’t forget details while planning. During our big day, when we were at a location and there was a challenge with the lighting, she and her team did not give up but took the time to troubleshoot and figure out where we could get the best lighting and took one of my favorite pictures of the day. One of my favorite things about working with Victoria is she really takes the time, and it truly shows. I was also impressed with how quickly she got everything back to us. I could go on and on about incredible Victoria and her team were, but I will let the pictures speak for themselves. Thank you so much for being part of our big day and being so passionate, it does not go unnoticed. We will cherish these photos for generations.

Christy+Jameson

Victoria Saint Martin Photography's reply:

O.M.G Christy... I have no words. THANK YOU SO MUCH for this incredibly thoughtful and in depth review. I am so so grateful to have been a part of your day. It was so BEAUTIFUL and I feel so lucky to have been there to capture it for you and Jameson! ❤️❤️ You're amazing thank you thank you thank you!
  • Hector
    Hector G. Married on 04/09/2022

Victoria Saint Martin IS A VIBE!!!

Her work speaks for itself and her vibe is contagious! I have worked with her many times and the weddings have always been on another level! Her good vibes translate to the people which allows her to snap these amazing pictures! Don't hesitate...BOOK HER NOW!!!

Can't wait to work together again!

Victoria Saint Martin Photography's reply:

HECTOR!! I love you and your DJ skills so damn much! Thank you endlessly!! Love working with you and can't wait for this big year of weddings we have together!!
  • Rachel
    Rachel C. Married on 10/16/2021

Victoria is THE BEST!!

Victoria has been our photographer of choice for many years now, and did both our engagement and wedding photos. She is so fun, easy-going, and a true professional. She has a great eye and thinks of really beautiful and interesting settings, poses, and picture ideas that make photos so unique and one of a kind. The final photos always blow me away and our wedding pictures were nothing short of spectacular. Thank you Victoria for an amazing job as always!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

1705 Midwest Club Pkwy Oak Brook, IL, 60523
6305701973
Location of (Victoria Saint Martin Photography)

Other vendors in Chicago Suburbs for your wedding