Victoria Saint Martin Photography Reviews

8 | Oak Brook, IL

8 Reviews for Victoria Saint Martin Photography

David M. · Married on 02/10/2021

Very Talented!

We couldn't think of possibly choosing anyone else as our photographer for the most important day of our lives. Victoria is a true professional and she helped out multiple times, doing random things throughout the day to make sure everything went smoothly. She's very kind, funny, and creative and our pictures turned out better than we could have ever imagined. Her value is absolutely unmatched, so book her before someone else does!

Sent on 12/22/2019

Victoria Saint Martin Photography's reply:

Thank you so much David!! You guys were a dream to work with and capture! This means so much to me!!
  • Tim

Tim C. · Married on 08/29/2020

My wife and I are officially part of the Victoria Saint Martin fan club

Hiring Victoria was one of our best decisions that we made for our wedding. We hired her before the pandemic ensued and we stayed in constant contact throughout the year leading up to our wedding at the end of August. She was highly encouraging, responsive, and adaptive to the different challenges brought on by the pandemic.

To give a little background - my wife and I overall do not consider ourselves very photogenic or comfortable in the front of the camera. We were pretty straightforward with Victoria in the beginning with that and essentially told her we’d need a lot of help (lol). She took it in stride and made us feel so comfortable and at ease in both the engagement session and wedding due to her upbeat personality and high competence. We received so many compliments on Victoria about her photos, personality, and overall ability to drive the photo sessions and keep us on schedule (this was honestly the most impressive part to me).

Our favorite thing about Victoria was her ability to adapt and work with our schedule the day-of. Needless to say, your wedding day doesn’t always go as planned and you’ll have unexpected delays and issues that’ll arise. We were running an hour behind schedule before Victoria came, yet she was still able to take some amazing photos of us getting ready at the hotel, lead us into the city and take us through 2 great locations, and bring us back to the venue on-time! There were a million things my wife and I had to micromanage and stress over throughout the weekend, but photography was certainly not one of them. In fact, we were able to genuinely enjoy the time and relax before our wedding (she’s worth every dollar!). Side note: Victoria was sneezed on by an Uber driver during this whole process and stayed positive and upbeat (I don’t know how she did it).

The photos turned out amazing and the turnaround was great (3 weeks). Victoria made us, an awkward couple, feel comfortable and natural during each session. She kept in constant contact with us before the wedding and kept us on-schedule the day of. Our family and friends absolutely loved her and found her directions easy to follow. On top of all of that, she’s a joy to work with! Easily one of the best decisions we ended up making for our wedding and would highly recommend her to anyone who is considering her. She’s certainly on the up and up, be sure to catch her soon!

Sent on 09/25/2020

Victoria Saint Martin Photography's reply:

TIM!! I can't with you and Sharon! To leave me not one, but TWO amazing reviews its so much more than I could have asked for!! You guys were more than incredible to work with and I am so honored that you felt so comfortable to put your trust in me! I had so much fun with you and all your party & guests! (Minus the uber driver sneezing on me lol luckily I didn't get sick!) But seriously thank you a million times over ❤️❤️❤️

Eileen L. · Married on 08/19/2020

Best photos ever!

I booked wedding portrait photos with Victoria's associate and Victoria's editing, and we had such a great time shooting. I chose Victoria because I loved her photo editing style/skills and loved the way she portrayed her clients in a natural but artistic manner. Victoria is very responsive via text and email, and is always free to talk about any concerns. We booked a 3-hour photoshoot in the Lincoln Park/Loop areas, and everything went seamlessly--from my initial contact with Victoria, discussions about locations and pricing, signing the contract electronically, the actual photoshoot, and receiving my photos within days after the wedding. I have nothing but great things to say about both Victoria and Kamil, they made my husband and I, a non-photogenic couple that does not like taking photos, look like a million bucks! I'm obsessed with how my photos turned out and can't wait to book another lifestyle session with her in the future!

Sent on 08/23/2020

Victoria Saint Martin Photography's reply:

EILEEENNNN!!!! You are by far the sweetest human being alive!! I am so glad we could deliver such an amazing experience for you guys and deliver photos you'll cherish for ever!! Your kind words give me all the feels and mean the absolute world to me! I cant wait for your next session 😍😍😍 AHH so excited ❤️
  • Kylie

Kylie B. · Married on 05/16/2020

She is perfect

I found Victoria on WeddingWire, and immediately from the get-go I knew I found a great vendor. From the original phone consultation, I knew she was someone I would be so thankful for finding and having help out on our big day. Victoria is super laid back, super professional, and always makes sure you're a happy client. We took our engagement photos with her a few months ago, and the weather wasn't cooperating as much as we wanted. She brought clear umbrellas and suggested a cute coffee shop to get our start and some pictures inside before venturing out in the rain. Victoria makes you feel like a MODEL! She's great with her suggestions and makes taking pictures so fun and natural! We spent the entire time with her just laughing and having a blast. We can't wait for her to photograph our day in May and we rave about her to everyone we can!

If you're thinking of reaching out to Victoria for your wedding day and engagement photos - DO IT! You will not regret it!!

Sent on 06/23/2019

Victoria Saint Martin Photography's reply:

Kylie I'm CRYINGGG!! You are so amazing and I feel so blessed to be able to have gotten to know you and Brandon!! I can NOT wait for your big day!!
  • Justine

Justine M. · Married on 11/02/2019

She did great!

We’re so happy with our photos! Victoria was great!
    We wanted to have our photos taken around downtown Chicago before our small private ceremony. The weather wasn’t the best, so we had a great backup plan to go to the Art Institute. Victoria was flexible and professional.
    She was with us and our families for the whole day, and everyone was comfortable with the direction she gave.
    She was so nice!
    We look forward to working with her again!

Sent on 03/31/2020

Victoria Saint Martin Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Justine!! I loved being able to capture your day and get so creative around chicago with you guys!! xx
  • Mercedes

Mercedes G. · Married on 10/25/2019

A Flawless Experience

We hired Victoria as our photographer and it's been one of the best decisions I've made during wedding planning. She's very responsive and working with her has been an absolute breeze.

The day before our engagement shoot, I called her in a panic because bad weather was being predicted. Victoria brainstormed some alternate locations for us to shoot and was even willing to change the time. Needless to say, photography is not something I am at all worried about for my wedding day because I know she'll have everything covered!

Sent on 04/26/2019

Victoria Saint Martin Photography's reply:

Ahhhh this makes me soooo happy!! I'm so glad I was able to reassure you and calm you down about the weather! (I've seen it all and always have a back up plan lol!!) I can not wait for your big day coming up!! It is going to be so so beautiful!!
  • Raeven

Raeven · Married on 08/17/2019

Amazing to work with!

Thank you so much Victoria for getting all the shots at my wedding and doing such an amazing job wrangling my bridal party. There were 5,000 thugs going on at once at my wedding last night and you and your second shooter did a great job being there to capture our special moments. I can’t wait to see the photos!! 💕💕❤️

Sent on 08/18/2019

Victoria Saint Martin Photography's reply:

Ughhh Raeven you are seriously the SWEETEST!! Thank you so much for these kind words!! Your day was beautiful and I feel honored to have been there for you guys!
  • Connie

Connie · Married on 06/29/2019

She will not disappoint!

We had Victoria take our wedding pictures and she did not disappoint! It was incredibly important to us to find the right photographer for us as they are photos that will last a lifetime. Victoria is reliable, patient and genuinely cares about her clients! She truly went above and beyond before, during and after the wedding. She helped us research vendors. Literally less than 24 hours before the wedding I faced timed her asking her for advise!! During the wedding she ran from one side of the many acres of the venue to the other to find our bridal party for photos. She had all of our pictures ready LESS than 3 weeks after the wedding. She had photos ready to post the day AFTER the wedding!! Victoria you went above and beyond, you’re truly passionate about what you do and it shows! We will cherish our photos forever and I will forever recommend you to everyone! I can’t rave enough about her and I will continue to contact her anytime I need more than just my iPhone camera haha. Thank you victoria for being so sweet, helpful and amazing at what you do!!

Sent on 07/24/2019

Victoria Saint Martin Photography's reply:

CONNIE!!! You are so so sweet for writing all this!! Thank you so much!! I loved being such a big part of your day and getting to know all your loved ones and dancing my butt off with you guys!! Your wedding was a dream and you and Leo share something so beautiful together!! Congrats my love!