Victoria Saint Martin Photography Reviews

6 | Oak Brook, IL

6 Reviews for Victoria Saint Martin Photography

David Mondragon · Getting married on 02/10/2021

Very Talented!

We couldn't think of possibly choosing anyone else as our photographer for the most important day of our lives. Victoria is a true professional and she helped out multiple times, doing random things throughout the day to make sure everything went smoothly. She's very kind, funny, and creative and our pictures turned out better than we could have ever imagined. Her value is absolutely unmatched, so book her before someone else does!

Sent on 12/22/2019

Victoria Saint Martin Photography's reply:

Thank you so much David!! You guys were a dream to work with and capture! This means so much to me!!
  • Kylie

Kylie Brdar · Married on 05/16/2020

She is perfect

I found Victoria on WeddingWire, and immediately from the get-go I knew I found a great vendor. From the original phone consultation, I knew she was someone I would be so thankful for finding and having help out on our big day. Victoria is super laid back, super professional, and always makes sure you're a happy client. We took our engagement photos with her a few months ago, and the weather wasn't cooperating as much as we wanted. She brought clear umbrellas and suggested a cute coffee shop to get our start and some pictures inside before venturing out in the rain. Victoria makes you feel like a MODEL! She's great with her suggestions and makes taking pictures so fun and natural! We spent the entire time with her just laughing and having a blast. We can't wait for her to photograph our day in May and we rave about her to everyone we can!

If you're thinking of reaching out to Victoria for your wedding day and engagement photos - DO IT! You will not regret it!!

Sent on 06/23/2019

Victoria Saint Martin Photography's reply:

Kylie I'm CRYINGGG!! You are so amazing and I feel so blessed to be able to have gotten to know you and Brandon!! I can NOT wait for your big day!!
  • Justine

Justine Mansalad · Married on 11/02/2019

She did great!

We’re so happy with our photos! Victoria was great!
    We wanted to have our photos taken around downtown Chicago before our small private ceremony. The weather wasn’t the best, so we had a great backup plan to go to the Art Institute. Victoria was flexible and professional.
    She was with us and our families for the whole day, and everyone was comfortable with the direction she gave.
    She was so nice!
    We look forward to working with her again!

Sent on 03/31/2020

Victoria Saint Martin Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Justine!! I loved being able to capture your day and get so creative around chicago with you guys!! xx
  • Mercedes

Mercedes Gonzalez · Married on 10/25/2019

A Flawless Experience

We hired Victoria as our photographer and it's been one of the best decisions I've made during wedding planning. She's very responsive and working with her has been an absolute breeze.

The day before our engagement shoot, I called her in a panic because bad weather was being predicted. Victoria brainstormed some alternate locations for us to shoot and was even willing to change the time. Needless to say, photography is not something I am at all worried about for my wedding day because I know she'll have everything covered!

Sent on 04/26/2019

Victoria Saint Martin Photography's reply:

Ahhhh this makes me soooo happy!! I'm so glad I was able to reassure you and calm you down about the weather! (I've seen it all and always have a back up plan lol!!) I can not wait for your big day coming up!! It is going to be so so beautiful!!
  • Raeven

Raeven · Married on 08/17/2019

Amazing to work with!

Thank you so much Victoria for getting all the shots at my wedding and doing such an amazing job wrangling my bridal party. There were 5,000 thugs going on at once at my wedding last night and you and your second shooter did a great job being there to capture our special moments. I can’t wait to see the photos!! 💕💕❤️

Sent on 08/18/2019

Victoria Saint Martin Photography's reply:

Ughhh Raeven you are seriously the SWEETEST!! Thank you so much for these kind words!! Your day was beautiful and I feel honored to have been there for you guys!
  • Connie

Connie · Married on 06/29/2019

She will not disappoint!

We had Victoria take our wedding pictures and she did not disappoint! It was incredibly important to us to find the right photographer for us as they are photos that will last a lifetime. Victoria is reliable, patient and genuinely cares about her clients! She truly went above and beyond before, during and after the wedding. She helped us research vendors. Literally less than 24 hours before the wedding I faced timed her asking her for advise!! During the wedding she ran from one side of the many acres of the venue to the other to find our bridal party for photos. She had all of our pictures ready LESS than 3 weeks after the wedding. She had photos ready to post the day AFTER the wedding!! Victoria you went above and beyond, you’re truly passionate about what you do and it shows! We will cherish our photos forever and I will forever recommend you to everyone! I can’t rave enough about her and I will continue to contact her anytime I need more than just my iPhone camera haha. Thank you victoria for being so sweet, helpful and amazing at what you do!!

Sent on 07/24/2019

Victoria Saint Martin Photography's reply:

CONNIE!!! You are so so sweet for writing all this!! Thank you so much!! I loved being such a big part of your day and getting to know all your loved ones and dancing my butt off with you guys!! Your wedding was a dream and you and Leo share something so beautiful together!! Congrats my love!