Victoria Redko Photography

Seattle, WA View map
$3,652 Most Popular Price

$3,652 Most Popular Price

Victoria Redko Photography is a wedding and engagement photographer based in Seattle + Tacoma Area of Washington. Lead photographer, Victoria, specializes in capturing candid shots of the joyful, emotional, and amazing moment of your day. Contact Me through my website Victoriaredkophoto.com

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,100

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,652

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Save the Date

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Proofs

• Anastasia
    Anastasia B. Married on 01/09/2021

The best photographer in the pnw

Our wedding was in the midst of COVID and we are just blown away by the amazing work that Victoria gave us! We instantly knew that the pictures Victoria was going to capture were going to last forever because she captured every moment, ever laugh, every cry, and ever smile perfectly and genuine. I didn't even worry, (that's a plus for a bride and in between covid, am'right) I didn't need to "flaunt" at the camera, she made me feel conformable and natural. I trusted her work with all of my heart.
    I found her through my husbands instagram page and instantly emailed her. SHE DOES AN AMAZING JOB AT EVERYTHING.... to finding us an engagement location, my style of choice, cooperating with us through the tough season....the struggle was real.... We get nothing but amazing, kind words/reviews from our friends and family about our photos and it is all thanks to Victoria... literally.
    I couldn't think of another photographer that delivered our photos as fast as she could, really took the time to edit, surpasses quality versus quantity in everything that she does, and it's clearly noticeable that she puts her time and energy on every couple she meets. We have recommended her to other couples but sadly she is already booked up, she's that good!!
    We are so excited to keep Victoria Redko Photography along with our journey in life together. We had Victoria take our engagement pictures + wedding and we will be expecting her for other occasion, if you know what I mean ;) ;) ;)
    Sofi Married on 09/04/2020

Best wedding photographer in the greater Seattle area

We hired Victoria to take pictures of me and my fiancé for our engagement and wedding. We haven’t had our wedding yet but I couldn’t wait to leave a review. Victoria is the most amazing combo of easy going and professional, the girl has an eye for things and her talent captures all the beautiful things around her.

For our engagement photoshoot she provided us with multiple locations to choose from and had no problem traveling with us an hour outside of Seattle to take the pictures. At our first location my hair decided to get frizzy and flat, I got pretty upset since I hired a professional to do it and I was really counting on it, and now only at our first location, after 10 minutes, it was all ruined. Pretty disappointed and upset, we started driving to another location to take pictures, Victoria was sitting behind me in the car, while my fiancé was driving and she asked if she can try to fix my hair. She played around with it for a few minutes and was done, once we arrived I came out of the car to look in the reflection of the window and saw that she tied the front pieces of my hair back and completely transformed the frizz. I couldn’t believe that she was able to fix my hair and make it look better than my original hairdo. We took amazing pictures at our second location, the sun was setting over the mountain and it covered everything in orange. It was the most amazing experience I’ve had, until this day we continue getting comments on our engagement pictures, people asking us who the photographer was and other photographers reaching out to take pictures of us because she made us look that beautiful.

I recommend Victoria 100%, not only did she do her job but she exceeded all my expectations and saved my hair. This is the kind of photographer you want to stand next to you on your big day.
  • Yuliya
    Yuliya Married on 03/09/2019

Creative & Flexible with last minute session!

Victoria is so creative! Got some amazing shots of our wedding day. Loved them all! She was very flexible with getting our engagement session photographed because we did have to reschedule with all the rain storms.

Real Weddings

• Armin & Lena
    47 photos · 07/14/2019
  • Matt & Tatiana
    17 photos · 04/26/2019

Seattle, WA, 98092
Location of (Victoria Redko Photography)

Victoria Redko Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Victoria Redko Photography include in the starting price?

Victoria Redko Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Victoria Redko Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Victoria Redko Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Multi. Locations
  • Save the Date

What photography styles does Victoria Redko Photography offer?

Victoria Redko Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Victoria Redko Photography offer?

Victoria Redko Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Second Shooter
  • Trash The Dress
  • Video
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Victoria Redko Photography offer for wedding events?

Victoria Redko Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Proofs

What percentage of users recommend Victoria Redko Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Victoria Redko Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 4.8 out of 5 with the following breakdown: 5 in quality of service, 5 in flexibility, 5 in professionalism, 5 in value and 4.2 in average response time.

Other vendors in Seattle for your wedding