Asheville, NC 28816 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Most Popular Price $2,500
Availability Check your date
  • Real Weddings 1

About Victoria Grace Photography

I am based in Asheville, North Carolina but have been lucky enough to also shoot weddings in Florida, Georgia, Tennessee, South Carolina, and Texas. I love to travel for weddings, so if you're getting married somewhere outside of our lovely Blue Ridge Mountains don't hesitate to contact me. I consider myself a natural light photographer with flash knowledge (so your dark reception is not a problem for me) and my editing style is bright, colorful, and classic (the only thing dark and moody about my business is me if I haven't had coffee in the morning). I think I'll let my pictures do the rest of the talking, but I hope to talk to you soon about your big day!

Follow Victoria Grace Photography on

Victoria Grace Photography 7
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 08/24/2019

Best photographer ever!

Victoria is hands down the best photographer you could possibly get. She makes you feel like you’re best friends from the first time you meet her and goes out of her way to accommodate sessions. She is also speedy quick with previews and full galleries. And all of her pictures are absolutely perfect I love every single one I get back! I’ve had so much fun working with her this past year I can’t wait to do more in the future!

Sent on 08/26/2019
  • Emily

Emily Holland · Married on 11/10/2018

Beautiful moments impeccably captured in time

Let me start by saying how truly incredible Vicki is. She is patient, kind, funny, and extremely talented.

I have always preferred being on the other side of the camera. Nothing close to professional, but I love photos and cherish the memories that they provide. When I was looking for a photographer for our upcoming wedding, Victoria Grace Photography instantly caught my eye. Her talented body of work, love for Christ, and clear dedication to her clients was ever apparent.

While choosing the right package for us and our wishes, Vicki’s quick response time and understanding were so helpful and reassuring. She helped us create our own package, customized specially for us. My, now husband, and I were so impressed with her professionalism and clear desire to provide the best service she could.

Then came our first mini engagement shoot. I can truly say we had a great time taking all the photos. Vicki will definitely do whatever it takes to get that “perfectly real laugh”. We left that shoot so excited to see the resulting photographs. Then we got the photos back...and plot twist...I didn’t like them.
    So first of all, let me say that I had come from a long day at work, the curl that I had put in my hair had essentially vanished, and the poses exposed my greatest insecurities (#double chin). So for the next few days I struggled with whether or not to tell Victoria. I didn’t want to insult her work or make her feel as though I was ungrateful. But after much advice from friends and family I finally worked up the courage to tell her. And her response - was everything. Not only did she understand, but she made me feel safe in expressing how I felt. We worked together, sifting though pictures to figure out what worked and didn’t work about the photos. And then she offered to do ANOTHER shoot. We were absolutely blown away with her dedication and kind heart.

So, with her two beautiful girls in tow, we played around in the leaves and had a wonderful second shoot experience. I also leaned that the “B” word doesn’t do well with twin toddlers. Never again shall I mention the word “bug” around those cutie pies. But then the photos came back and oh. my. gosh. The photographs that were staring back at me took my breath away. Beautiful moments impeccably captured in time.

Without exception, this grown up “little girl” had always dreamed of looking over her wedding photos and getting that feeling of being taken back to that special moment all over again. Vicki’s wedding photography provided just that and so much more. The wedding day went by so quickly, so being able to look back over all the little details of our day (that we spent SO much time figuring out) was such an amazing gift. I seriously cannot recommend Vicki’s photography enough.

Sent on 11/26/2018

Victoria Grace Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,100.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Prints
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints