Asheville, NC 28816 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Real Weddings 1
  • Deals 1

About Victoria Grace Photography

I am based in Asheville, North Carolina but have been lucky enough to also shoot weddings in Florida, Georgia, Tennessee, and South Carolina, and a few engagement shoots as far as Texas. I love to travel for weddings, so if you're getting married somewhere outside of our lovely Blue Ridge Mountains don't hesitate to contact me. I think I'll let my pictures do the rest of the talking, but I hope to talk to you soon about your big day!

Follow Victoria Grace Photography on

Victoria Grace Photography 6
Victoria Grace Photography 7
  • Emily

Emily Holland · Married on 11/10/2018

Beautiful moments impeccably captured in time

Let me start by saying how truly incredible Vicki is. She is patient, kind, funny, and extremely talented.

I have always preferred being on the other side of the camera. Nothing close to professional, but I love photos and cherish the memories that they provide. When I was looking for a photographer for our upcoming wedding, Victoria Grace Photography instantly caught my eye. Her talented body of work, love for Christ, and clear dedication to her clients was ever apparent.

While choosing the right package for us and our wishes, Vicki’s quick response time and understanding were so helpful and reassuring. She helped us create our own package, customized specially for us. My, now husband, and I were so impressed with her professionalism and clear desire to provide the best service she could.

Then came our first mini engagement shoot. I can truly say we had a great time taking all the photos. Vicki will definitely do whatever it takes to get that “perfectly real laugh”. We left that shoot so excited to see the resulting photographs. Then we got the photos back...and plot twist...I didn’t like them.
    So first of all, let me say that I had come from a long day at work, the curl that I had put in my hair had essentially vanished, and the poses exposed my greatest insecurities (#double chin). So for the next few days I struggled with whether or not to tell Victoria. I didn’t want to insult her work or make her feel as though I was ungrateful. But after much advice from friends and family I finally worked up the courage to tell her. And her response - was everything. Not only did she understand, but she made me feel safe in expressing how I felt. We worked together, sifting though pictures to figure out what worked and didn’t work about the photos. And then she offered to do ANOTHER shoot. We were absolutely blown away with her dedication and kind heart.

So, with her two beautiful girls in tow, we played around in the leaves and had a wonderful second shoot experience. I also leaned that the “B” word doesn’t do well with twin toddlers. Never again shall I mention the word “bug” around those cutie pies. But then the photos came back and oh. my. gosh. The photographs that were staring back at me took my breath away. Beautiful moments impeccably captured in time.

Without exception, this grown up “little girl” had always dreamed of looking over her wedding photos and getting that feeling of being taken back to that special moment all over again. Vicki’s wedding photography provided just that and so much more. The wedding day went by so quickly, so being able to look back over all the little details of our day (that we spent SO much time figuring out) was such an amazing gift. I seriously cannot recommend Vicki’s photography enough.

Sent on 11/26/2018
  • Whitney

Whitney Lance · Married on 10/26/2018

Hands down the best

Victoria was very quick to respond about any questions about our wedding. The day of, I was in complete melt down mode since everything seemed to be crumbling, but she made sure to make me remember that it was just my husband, myself and our son! Also, 2.5 weeks after my wedding, we lost my husbands mamaw; I sent Victoria a message to see if she had any pictures of her (this was the last time most family saw her) and within 2 hours she had sent me the most BEAUTIFUL pictures of her. We also had the grooms brother propose to my maid of honor at the wedding and Victoria was so helpful with communicating to the best man and myself to make sure she captured every moment! I couldn’t have asked for a better photographer to have on my big day, and I look forward to using her for family photos soon!

Sent on 02/21/2019
    Victoria Grace Photography 12
    Victoria Grace Photography 13
    Victoria Grace Photography 14

Genny · Married on 05/27/2018

Victoria was phenomenal! I couldn't have asked for a better photographer for our wedding. Victoria was super responsive and great at communication in advance of the wedding. On the day of the wedding, she arrived early to capture some extra shots and made everyone feel at ease throughout the day. Our pictures look incredible! I'm so grateful that I was able to have Victoria as our photographer and couldn't recommend her enough to others.

Sent on 06/03/2018

Victoria Grace Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,400.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Prints
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints