Victoria Grace Photography

Asheville, North Carolina, Asheville, NC 28816 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 1

About Victoria Grace Photography

Victoria Grace Photography is a photographer serving weddings in Asheville, North Carolina. Owner Victoria favors shooting in natural light, employing exposure to create bright and joyous scenes with a dream-like quality. With a persistent case of wanderlust, she is available to travel and capture precious moments across the country. A consummate professional, she works with couples to define a vision for their big day before taking the first picture.

Victoria Grace Photography offers a selection of services to suit all stages of the wedding experience from playful engagement shoots to stylish boudoir sessions. Should couples wish for extra coverage, Victoria can organize a secondary camera operator. She presents her finished pictures in a variety of mediums including digitally, in canvas form, and as photo albums.

Follow Victoria Grace Photography on

Real Weddings 26 Photos

21 Reviews for Victoria Grace Photography

• Brittany

Brittany · Getting married on 10/10/2020

You Can Stop Searching Now!

If you're looking for a photographer for your wedding I can tell you with 100% confidence that your search is over...you've found her!

A little bit about my own search...I started looking for a photographer before we had even decided on a venue. I don't have a great memory so finding the perfect photographer to capture one of the biggest days of my life was pretty high on my priority list. After searching endlessly on weddingwire and google, I ended up finding Victoria through a post from my venue on instagram, of a wedding photo she had taken at our venue. Before we even talked to her on the phone, I was sold! She was super friendly and I didn't feel like just another customer to her, but a friend! That was a vibe I hadn't gotten from any other photographer I'd communicated with.

I do feel obligated to say that my wedding hasn't happened yet, but Victoria did our engagement shoot and we are over the moon happy with the gallery! We had a great time hanging out with her (despite it being about 1000 degrees outside) and Victoria listened to literally every single idea and thought I had leading up to the shoot & during the shoot. She even stood next to a blazing hot bonfire when it was already 1000 degrees out, just to get the shots we wanted! She is so selfless, artistic, accommodating, creative, respectful, funny, kind, and PATIENT. I have probably sent this poor woman more texts, messages, and emails than all her brides combined (because, #anxiety) but she has never once made me feel like I was bothering or annoying her. Now, my review so far has been about Victoria as a person and not so much about her work so let me talk about that for a second because my goodness, SHE IS SO TALENTED! I've never looked or felt so fabulous in photos before! I was really nervous at first that my double chin or flabby arms were going to be all that I noticed in the photos afterward but honestly I haven't even given that a second thought because we look SO AMAZING! She knows exactly what poses work and what don't & knew how to capture our relationship/our love perfectly. A huge bonus for me is that her editing style is bright and happy, something I was looking for in my search! She got our previews and then even our gallery back to us very quickly. I don't like to tell people what's right and wrong, but you'd be making a huge mistake to not sign a contract with Victoria like, right now!! Go email her!! What are you waiting for?!

Hiring Victoria has been the best decision I have made in my wedding planning process so far and I can't wait to work with her again in a little over a year! I have complete confidence & trust in her! PS. I will be back to update my review then (with even more fantastic things to say I'm sure!) ...Also, why are you still reading? I told you to go email her!! :)

Sent on 08/29/2019

Victoria Grace Photography's reply:

If you don't text me as often after the wedding as you do now I'm seriously going to feel like I lost a friend! I love our quick convos and I LOVE that you trust me with the questions. & you do look SO amazing ;)

Jessy Garris · Married on 10/01/2019

Victoria Grace - The Definition of Quality Photography

I seriously cannot imagine anyone else shooting our wedding. Working with Victoria was such a pleasure. I met her face-to-face for the first time at my wedding, but I felt like she had been part of my family for years. She immediately jumped in to help with whatever she could while simultaneously capturing intimate moments while being non intrusive. How is that even possible? Victoria has an eye for detail and quickly picks up on your style and vision for the wedding photos. It was so easy to trust Victoria, too. She guided my husband and me when taking our formals and did so in a way that felt natural. None of our photos looked forced or awkwardly staged, and that means so much to us. I am so thankful she was recommended to me and will forever be grateful to have the beautiful memories she captured. The wedding day was a blur but because Victoria captured practically every moment, I didn't miss a thing. 10/10 recommend if you want someone who is professional, punctual, affordable, caring, kind, and hilarious. :)

Sent on 04/19/2020

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Victoria Grace Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 2100.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2500.00
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Prints
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Destination / Travel
    Multi. Locations
    Second Shooter
    Trash The Dress
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Prints

Real Weddings

• Asheville, North Carolina Asheville, NC, 28816 See on map
    Location of (Victoria Grace Photography)