Victoria Elizabeth Official

East Northport, NY View map

VICTORIA ELIZABETH MAKEUP IS A FULL SERVICE LUXURY BEAUTY COMPANY.
VEM WAS FOUNDED BY A DREAM HAD BY OWNER, VICTORIA. THE TEAM AT VEM LOOKS TO EXTEND THIS DREAM OF BEAUTY TO OUR CLIENTS BY GRANTING THEM THE IMMACULATE ENVIRONMENTS OF THEMSELVES THAT THEY'VE ALWAYS LONGED FOR ON THE DAY OF THEIR SPECIAL EVENT.

WITH A TEAM COMPOSED STRICTLY BY CREATIVITY, TALENT AND ART, VEM CONTINUES TO INFLUENCE THE INDUSTRY. EMPLOYEES ARE CONTINUOSLY EDUCATED IN THE LATEST FASHION AND BEAUTY TRENDS. THEIR KITS HAVE EVOLVED AROUND HIGH END MAKEUP AND HAIR PRODUCTS TO ENSURE LONGEVITY FOR ALL EVENTS.

MOST KNOWN FOR THEIR WORK WITH WILHELMINA, ELITE AND FORD MODELING AGENCIES, VEM CONTINUES TO WORK WITH A GROWING LIST OF CELEBRITY
CLIENTELE. THEIR WORK HAS ALSO GRACED THE PAGES OF PRINT ANDMAGAZINE CAMPAIGNS, ALONG WITH BRIGHTENING THE FACES OF COUNTLESS, PRESTIGIOUS BRIDAL PARTIES FOR RESULTS THAT ARE UNIQUE, TIMELESS, AND FLAWLESS.

OWNER AND FOUNDER VICTORIA, IS AN AMBASSADOR FOR THE ELITE BRAND
TWEEZERMAN. SHE SPEAKS ABOUT THEIR INNOVATIVE MAKEUP BRUSH LINE CALLED BRUSH IQ AND HAS BEEN FEATURED IN SEVERAL MAKEUP TUTORIALS DISPLAYED IN ULTA STORES.

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Assistant Fee
Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Group Services
Hair
Makeup
Mult. Stylists
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Extensions
Keratin
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Tattoo Coverage

Maureen S. Getting married on 06/04/2022

Amazing experience @ victoria elizabeth!

My Daughter Emily & I went this past week for a pre-wedding hair & make up
    My daughter & I agree its the most beautiful experience Not only is the place beautiful , the atmosphere is relaxing and calming
    But the talent Victoria has when it comes to
    Makeup is astonishing! And Lizzys talent with hair is second to none. They r both so kind, funny, and easy going they actually get u to forget ur were nervous Emily & I CAN NOT. Wait for her big day After doing the trial we were both so happy we wouldn’t want to change anything knowing we will both look amazing
  • Chrissy
    Chrissy B. Married on 09/26/2020

Bridal Makeup

Victoria and her team are the best of the very best! After having experienced working with them for several weddings in which I was a bridesmaid, once I began planning, there was no doubt in my mind that I would be looking to work with Victoria Elizabeth.

Everyone was extremely kind, professional, and willing to listen to the needs of everyone in the bridal party. Their work was absolutely stunning, and I will continue to put my trust in them for years and years to come. Without a doubt, if you work with Victoria and her team, you will not be disappointed!
  • Amanda
    Amanda Married on 09/18/2020

The BEST hands down!

All I can say is look no further for the BEST in the business. I have never felt more beautiful in my entire life. I had originally booked elsewhere and when that fell through I was honestly thrilled because I reached out to Victoria Elizabeth and they had an opening (the one thing I will ever thank COVID for) I went to my trial and felt so beyond comfortable and relaxed. By the end of the trial I knew I would feel like a million bucks on my wedding day. As a woman who isn’t the most confident in her own skin, I am so beyond thankful that I was lucky enough to work with these amazing women on my wedding day. They took their time and even joked with me when I started to get nervous about being the center of attention that day. Once I saw the end result, I wasn’t nervous anymore because Victoria and Theresa made me feel the most confident, I have ever felt in my life! My make up was fierce yet elegant and my hair was exactly what I wanted even though I had changed it up since my trial. Each of my bridesmaid’s and mom’s felt ready to take on the world too. I honestly cannot thank these beyond talented artists enough for making me feel like a complete smoke show on my wedding day and for just being all around genuine women. My husband lost it when he saw me during our first look! I will 100% be booking them in the future whenever I need makeup/hair services. I highly recommend Victoria Elizabeth Official for EVERY woman out there. Thank you again ladies!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

• Carly & Andrew
    21 photos · 10/27/2018

502 Larkfield Rd. East Northport, NY, 11731

By Appointment Only
Location of (Victoria Elizabeth Official)

Other vendors in Long Island for your wedding