502 Larkfield Rd., East Northport, NY 11731 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 26
  • Real Weddings 2

About Victoria Elizabeth Official

VICTORIA ELIZABETH MAKEUP IS A FULL SERVICE LUXURY BEAUTY COMPANY.
VEM WAS FOUNDED BY A DREAM HAD BY OWNER, VICTORIA. THE TEAM AT VEM LOOKS TO EXTEND THIS DREAM OF BEAUTY TO OUR CLIENTS BY GRANTING THEM THE IMMACULATE ENVIRONMENTS OF THEMSELVES THAT THEY'VE ALWAYS LONGED FOR ON THE DAY OF THEIR SPECIAL EVENT.

WITH A TEAM COMPOSED STRICTLY BY CREATIVITY, TALENT AND ART, VEM CONTINUES TO INFLUENCE THE INDUSTRY. EMPLOYEES ARE CONTINUOSLY EDUCATED IN THE LATEST FASHION AND BEAUTY TRENDS. THEIR KITS HAVE EVOLVED AROUND HIGH END MAKEUP AND HAIR PRODUCTS TO ENSURE LONGEVITY FOR ALL EVENTS.

MOST KNOWN FOR THEIR WORK WITH WILHELMINA, ELITE AND FORD MODELING AGENCIES, VEM CONTINUES TO WORK WITH A GROWING LIST OF CELEBRITY
CLIENTELE. THEIR WORK HAS ALSO GRACED THE PAGES OF PRINT ANDMAGAZINE CAMPAIGNS, ALONG WITH BRIGHTENING THE FACES OF COUNTLESS, PRESTIGIOUS BRIDAL PARTIES FOR RESULTS THAT ARE UNIQUE, TIMELESS, AND FLAWLESS.

OWNER AND FOUNDER VICTORIA, IS AN AMBASSADOR FOR THE ELITE BRAND
TWEEZERMAN. SHE SPEAKS ABOUT THEIR INNOVATIVE MAKEUP BRUSH LINE CALLED BRUSH IQ AND HAS BEEN FEATURED IN SEVERAL MAKEUP TUTORIALS DISPLAYED IN ULTA STORES.

Follow Victoria Elizabeth Official on

22 Reviews for Victoria Elizabeth Official

• Angela

Angela Alessi · Married on 01/25/2020

Simply amazing talent

I just want to say this woman is a makeup god . I normally don’t wear a lot of makeup and I’m really picky I had three trials before I found her. The other trials didn’t do me justice they all left me cakey and we’re night and day from Victoria . I actually cried happy tears when I saw my self in the mirror. She gave me the dewy radiant natural look I was looking for and spent so much time with me listening to what I wanted . She is worth every penny. Ladies if your worried about money don’t make the same mistake I did and waste money on 4 trials . Save your self the time and aggravation and go to her first you will not be sorry . She’s just amazing . She’s also a great person and someone you want in your corner on your big day. I’m even more excited is for my big day. Thank you Victoria Elizabeth

Sent on 06/30/2019

Jill Malik · Married on 01/18/2020

Perfection

Victoria and her team are SO very talented. I had my makeup trial completed in preparation for my engagement session with my fiancé and was so utterly impressed I booked her on the spot! I do not know anything about makeup --- I basically showed Victoria one picture and then told her to do whatever she thought best. You are in such amazing hands if you book Victoria and her company!! The day of my wedding, Victoria and Cayla arrived on time and were on exact schedule the entire morning for me and 8 other ladies I had contracted for makeup. Victoria and Cayla were friendly and personable and so very professional! My makeup lasted all day -- I was a bit worried because it snowed the day of my wedding -- but Victoria's work remained flawless. I would recommend her over and over again in a heartbeat. You are in amazing hands if you book her. I cannot thank her enough for being part of my "dream team" of vendors, all of which made my wedding day absolutely perfect from start to finish. If you want a reliable and phenomenal makeup artist --- look no further!!

Sent on 01/28/2020
  • Trish

Trish Sison · Married on 11/09/2019

Perfection!

Cayla did my wedding day make-up and she is absolutely amazing! She is so talented. I could not of been happier . It was flawless and so natural. Cayla also did my sister, mom and mother-in-laws make-up and they were thrilled. They all looked stunning.
    Cayla was so kind and the entire process (from trial to day of) was seamless. I will definitely be working with Cayla again.

Sent on 12/17/2019

Victoria Elizabeth Official FAQ

• Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • Which of the following are included in prices?
    Assistant Fee
    Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Group Services
    Hair
    Makeup
    Mult. Stylists
    Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer?
    Blowouts
    Extensions
    Keratin
    Updos / Styling
    Hair Trial
    On-Site Hair
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Airbrush Makeup
    Tattoo Coverage

Real Weddings

• 502 Larkfield Rd. East Northport, NY, 11731 See on map
    By Appointment Only
    Location of (Victoria Elizabeth Official)