Vibe Tribe Productions

Malvern, PA View map Visit website

• Kelsey
    Kelsey Married on 10/03/2020

Best Wedding Band EVER!

Vibe Tribe was recommended to use by our wedding venue after we expressed wanting a band at our wedding. From the start, they were so kind and got us in right away to see them for a showcase. My husband is a very picky person and after seeing them, he was blown away by how great of a band they were and we knew right away we needed them at our wedding. Jeff, who coordinated everything for our wedding, was ON TOP OF EVERYTHING! He didn't miss anything at all and kept in constant contact with us during the entire planning process. Our biggest compliment of our whole entire night was the band, people could not stop telling us how amazing they were! They kept the dance floor moving all night long even with our wedding being outdoors and it being pretty cold...which was great because the dancing kept us warm! The quality of this band is unmatched and their pricing is beyond fair. Thank you so much for making our wedding memorable!
  • Hannah
    Hannah Married on 05/11/2019

Truly the best wedding band, best people, best everything

This will be a long review, but the short version of it is that the Vibe Tribe is the best wedding band you could ever hope to hire, and you should do so immediately.

How do we even begin to describe the Vibe Tribe? Are there even enough words? Though we had high hopes for the band, after seeing the videos on their website and seeing a showcase, they managed to exceed our already high expectations.

Let’s start with Jeff: from our first phone call with him, we could tell we loved his energy, and that he was both extremely competent, good-natured, and (perhaps most importantly) good-humored. We spoke to him many, many times throughout the planning process. He was amazing about checking in, reviewing our plans to make sure nothing had changed and that he had every detail right, and giving us valuable advice about the flow and potential issues with our timeline and plans. We didn’t have a wedding planner, and Jeff really felt like part of our team, making sure we stayed on track and that the dance floor was the wild, wonderful party that we wanted.

Jeff and the Vibe Tribe were very careful about getting our desired play-list and (even more importantly) our do-not-play list. As a result, we loved every song they played on our dance floor. We had lots of special request music we wanted the band to play, from two special processional songs for the guitarist to a first dance song that switched half-way through to a different song, they learned them all and played them flawlessly.

Each musician in the Vibe Tribe is better than the last. My husband comes from a family of professional opera singers, and even they were blown away by the talent of the singers in the band. The band read the room at our wedding perfectly, playing exactly the right songs to keep everyone on the dance floor the whole night – there wasn’t a lull for a single minute. They also served as great MCs, and made sure everything flowed smoothly. Even when we got behind schedule, they made good choices to get us back on track without missing anything or making anyone nervous. Needless to say, our guests raved about them throughout the entire wedding, and have been raving about them since. We obviously agree.

As I said above, you would be lucky to have the Vibe Tribe play at your wedding. Not only are they talented, exuberant musicians, but they’re fun, jolly people to have at your wedding and to work with. We can’t recommend them enough.
    Amanda Married on 06/16/2017
    he Vibe Tribe was hands down the best vendor we worked with for our wedding. Jeff is so organized and and was a pleasure to work with. He was super responsive, scheduling meetings to review and re-review how the night would go from start to finish. He made sure we covered every detail. They played our ceremony (acoustic guitar), cocktail hour, and reception music. Intially I was unsure of what songs would sound good for the ceremony as the moms and bridesmaids walked. Same thing for the reception intro songs. I thought I wanted the band to just choose for me, thinking they would know best and it would be easier on me. However, Jeff stressed that he really recommended we take some time and choose our own songs, especially since it was not in a church and could be more non-traditional. Such good advice because it made it so much more personal and special! They really can play anything you want and sound great! On to the reception - they sound incredible and have so much energy! So much so that my MOH and her fiance booked them the very next day for their own wedding next year! We had a blast and barely left the dance floor. They even remembered my husband saying he sang a particular song with the band at someone else's wedding so they called him up to take over the vocals again! I should also mention the female vocalist has an incredible voice. I cried when she sang "At Last" at their showcase, ha! I can't recommend this band enough. You get a truly personalized experience! Thanks Vibe Tribe!

8 Toms Circle Malvern, 19355
610-890-4710
Location of (Vibe Tribe Productions)

Other vendors in Philadelphia for your wedding