2-220
Indoor/Outdoor
Venue Setting

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Viansa Sonoma

Combining Romantic Tuscan Architecture with beautiful Sonoma Valley views, Viansa Winery offers an unparalled choice for your wedding ceremony and reception. We offer everything you need to make your event special -from fine Viansa wines to your choice of menus, personalized wedding coordination services to an array of unique property scenery for your friends and family. Our professional staff is looking forward to working with you to create a wedding that you and your guests will never forget. To see more photos visit our facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/ViansaWineryWeddings.  Or to contact a wedding specialist to get more information, please e-mail us at events@viansa.com!

Categories: Wedding Venue, Rehearsal Dinner

Uncovered Outdoor (4)
Indoor (2)
Lighting/Sound (2)
Outside Cake (1)

We cannot thank Kristen and her team enough for such a perfect wedding. We picked Sonoma as a destination wedding primarily for the weather and of course the wine; having never visited Sonoma let alone Viansa prior to booking it was a bit of a leap of faith but it was completely worth it.

Kristen was quick to respond to any of my queries, however silly they sounded and reassured me that everything was organised along the way. We went with an elopement package and the team were happy for us to organise our own officiant, cake and photographer and made sure there timings fit in with the rest of the ceremony.

We thought we probably should make a quick pit stop the day before the big day and were greeted with a tour and plied with plenty of wine.

On the day, Kristen was waiting by the door of the wine cellar to take myself into the bridal suite; my husband was whisked off before we could meet to a lovely area outside. I have to say I felt like a complete superstar, all the staff were communicating via headset as the doors were opened for me to walk down the aisle.

We finished our day with a vineyard tour and wine tasting, well done to Philip for coping with us crazy (and slightly tipsy at that point) Brits; especially dealing with my sister in law who was insistent that basil featured in every wine... it really didn't!

We popped by a few days later before we embarked on our honeymoon (family free!) and were again treated like a VIP; we did not catch his name but one of the tasting staff said he was honoured to have opened the doors for the first time for our wedding. His customer service was absolutely amazing!!

We could not have asked for a better day! Thank you so much for making it so perfect.

Profile Picture Gemma, 8/11/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Chairs, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Lighting/Sound, Indoor, Linens, Outside Cake

I cannot begin to describe how thrilled we were with our Viansa wedding! After touring a handful of venues in Napa and Sonoma, Viansa was easily our top choice. A winery at the top of a hill, the views of the surrounding wetlands and vineyards are stunning. The new pavilion (which wasn't built when we booked) is absolutely perfect for the reception. And the cost is quite reasonable compared to similar venues in the area.

I grew up in Northern California so wanted to get married there, but now live in Miami, so it was important for us to have a venue that would be easy to work with long distance. So, having an onsite Wedding Coordinator was a huge plus. Kristen was amazing to work with. She responded to all our questions in a timely, helpful manner, worked with us where we wanted to customize our wedding and reception to our tastes, and was extremely helpful the weekend of our wedding. We did a lot of the decorations ourselves, and Kristen and her staff were brilliant at setting up the room beautifully. The day of, Kristen was great about checking on the progress of the event and keeping us stress-free, allowing us to enjoy the evening. She even talked us through the cake cutting, which we had no idea how to do.

You do have to use their caterer and purchase their wines, but don't be put off! All the food through Sage Catering was delicious, and their wines are very good at a reasonable price. My husband and I love the pinot noir and my uncle proclaimed that their sangiovese is one of the best he has had! Pro tip: join the wine club so you can enjoy their different wines before you choose for the wedding.

Profile Picture Allyn, 7/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Linens, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Chairs, Uncovered Outdoor

Thank you Kristen and the rest of the staff at Viansa for helping us have the wedding of our dreams! It truly was the best day of our lives. Picking a venue was our biggest challenge in having a destination wedding and we booked Viansa site unseen after reading great reviews and seeing the beautiful pictures. This turned out to be the best decision we made! Kristen was amazing and walked us through every step of the process no matter how many emails or questions we had. She helped solve problems immediately with a great attitude. On the day of the wedding, we were greeted with sparkling wine and a cheese platter and everything was set up perfect-which definitely eased my nerves! Kristen kept us informed throughout the whole evening of each event. Another aspect of my wedding, which I am so thankful for, was that they dedicated one server to have gluten free food available to me so I would get to eat at the cocktail hour. And the food was so delicious! We received many compliments from our guests. Although the venue is a bit pricey it is totally worth it to have a wedding coordinator that makes the planning process go smoothly and a stress-free wedding day with unbeatable views of the vineyard! Thank you again Kristen for everything!

Profile Picture Brittany, 10/24/15, 8 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Event Planning, Event Rentals, Lighting/Sound, Linens, Chairs, Uncovered Outdoor

Viansa Sonoma Pricing

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

1335817189192 lydia086

Tour and Taste

Redeem In-Store
We welcome all potential brides to come in for a detailed site visit and receive a free wine tasting that same day.
#WW160a16062e723ebf

5 ENDORSEMENTS
We've been honored to provide our DJing, Photobooth, and lighting services at Viansa Winery for several years. It is absolutely one of our favorite venues in Sonoma! It's higher elevation delivers a spectacular view of the valley below. It's uniquely charactered spaces allow couples to choose various scenic choices for their ceremony. Most importantly we LOVE working with the people there. Meredith, Courtney, and rest of the wedding coordination team is super fun, and easy to work with. They are very friendly, and laid back, yet super organized and professional which make them great to work with. If you are looking for a wine country wedding experience, definitely stop at Viansa!

They say the three most important things about hosting an event are location, location, location. While it's not completely true, location is nevertheless one of the key factors that can literally make or break your party. We've been working with Viansa on a number of occasions, and all we can say is "We love you, Viansa Winery!" The breathtaking view of Sonoma Valley, abundant selection of great wines, friendly and attentive staff - we can go on and on. But it's better to see once than to hear 100 times, so take a trip to this magic place and see for yourself why it should be your number one choice for any event!

Viansa Winery is gorgeous, in a great location, and my experience there was fantastic.

If you are planning a wedding in Wine Country, then you must visit Viansa Winery- There is nothing else like it! Sweeping, 360 views of vineyard hills on one side, and wetlands as far as the eye can see on the other. The entire property offers a photo opportunity. The ceremony usually takes place at the Tuscan inspired courtyard, in front of massive cellar doors with beautifully scrolled iron gates. Olive trees, fountains, lovely gardens, and secluded pathways enhance the romance! After the vow exchange, continue through the cellar lit with candles, and proceed to the Alta Mura tent for a night you and your guests will always remember. Viansa also sets the standard for hospitality. Our floral team has worked out at Viansa for many years now, and each time I return, I am still taken back by it's beauty.

For a Wine Country wedding, I highly recomend Viansa Winery as an beautiful site for your special day! You will have the benefit of a well trained staff, and the use of an elegant "Tuscan" villa. I've been delivering cakes there for over 10 years, and find them always ready and willing, to make YOUR DAY one you will always remember!

Events