Austin, TX 78702 Map · Phone number

About Vertallee Letterpress

Vertallee Letterpress is a full service letterpress and paper design shop. We produce best quality letterpress printing utilizing early and mid-century presses. We deliver spot-on production for designers, and also offer paper and correspondence design specifically calibrated for letterpress perfect results.

mminnerepp
austinmapfold
austinmapfold2

2 Reviews for Vertallee Letterpress

Collin · Married on 04/28/2012

I worked with Kat at Vertallee Letterpress for my April 2012 wedding. She was a delight to work with- answering all of my questions very quickly. I designed the invitations and they printed them and
    they turned out beautifully. I would definitely work with them again.

Sent on 05/21/2012

3.0

Vertallee Letterpress does beautiful work at amazing prices. While booking vendors for my wedding, I started to feel that when I said the word wedding the price doubled. Vertallee didn't make me feel this way. I received a quote from another letterpress company for the same work and it was more than double what Kat charged me. I don't think that any quality is sacrificed either. I did have a few issues getting in touch with her via email and sometimes it would take days to hear back from her, but I left plenty of time while planning so it was not an issue. And the turn around time is super quick, from when we signed off on the design to when I received the invitations was maybe 2 weeks.

Sent on 10/21/2012