Vernon Alexander Films

Santa Cruz, CA View map
$4,800 Most Popular Price

$4,800 Most Popular Price

Hello there! Vernon Alexander here... I am the lead videographer/editor and producer of my fine art wedding videography studio based in San Francisco and Santa Cruz, California. With over a decade of experience and hundreds of weddings filmed in the San Francisco Bay Area, Napa/Sonoma, Santa Cruz, Carmel, Monterey, Big Sur and Barcelona, Spain, my small but talented team has the knowledge and expertise to capture the essence of your special day.

I've spent ten years behind the lens and in the editing studio, crafting my own unique, poetic style of wedding film, inspired by my favorite filmmakers (Terrence Malick, Godard, Alfonso Cuarón, Paolo Sorrentino), and the couples that I film. I like to shoot with a light footprint, not overwhelming you with tons of cameras and lights, so you can focus on enjoying your special day...

Along with servicing the entire state of California, I also love an adventurous couple willing to throw a destination wedding. We film everything cinematically, in UHD 4K or 6K, providing the highest quality video and audio recordings of your special day. Other services, such as drone footage, are also available, providing a complete videography experience for every client.

Feel free to shoot me a message with any questions you have...

Let's make a movie!

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$3000.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Raw Footage

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4800.00

Full Feature Video
Raw Footage

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Documentary
Short Form
Traditional

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception

What videography services do you offer?

Drone Footage
Full Feature Video
Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Save The Date
Slideshow / Montage

What final video formats do you offer?

Digital Download

Sue Married on 09/16/2017
    We wanted a video of our daughter's wedding we could share with family that were not able to travel. We wanted to capture the moment so our family could feel like they attended the event. We were delighted with the video Vernon created!
    Vernon did an awesome job! Hewas very easy to work with. He listened, understood our needs, responded quickly to e-mails, and created a custom package that was perfect. Hands down - we would recommend Vernon to capture your special event.
    Anny Married on 09/02/2017
    Vernon is one of the best choices I made about my wedding planner.

Before the wedding day, we quickly narrowed down our choices to two with Vernon being one of them. He's sincere, very easy to communicate and has a unique understanding about filming. I really like the films that he put on his website, and they are exactly the style I want! Also compared with other videographers, Vernon's price is very fair with lots of things in the package!

On the wedding day, Vernon came on time with his assistant. Our wedding day was the hottest of the recent five years in the bay area and imagine how hot it was for Vernon carrying the big machine running everywhere, not missing a single moment of us. Vernon was very good at catching some special moments of us, and we felt completely at ease when Vernon was videoing. Also Vernon came up with lots of creative ideas! We had some very romantic and sweet periods in the final films which came from Vernon's ideas.

After the wedding the highlights film came as a surprise to us, since it was so beautiful! The structure was clear, the music was carefully chosen to match the film, and the transitions very smooth. Vernon proved how talented he is with filming! Our perfect day was captured and stored in this perfect video. Thanks Vernon!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Deals

Vernon Alexander Films 1
Discount
If you book at least a year (12 months +) in advance of your wedding date, you receive 15% off any package.

Curtis Myers Wedding Photography Curtis Myers Wedding Photography Wedding Photographers

Vern is a talented videographer who I have worked with several times. His work is cinematic and he is a nice guy who will treat your guests well. I highly recommend him.

5221 Coast Road Santa Cruz, CA, 95060
8312472064
Location of (Vernon Alexander Films)
1658 48th Ave. San Francisco, CA, 94122 See on map
8312472064

Other vendors in Monterey for your wedding