94 Broadway, Hicksville, NY 11801 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Most Popular Price $5,000
  • Photos & Videos 17
  • Meet the Team

About Verma Photography

Based in Hicksville, New York, Verma Photography is a wedding-photography business founded by Jay Verma in 2019. Boasting a wealth of experience capturing wedding romance, Jay discovered his passion for photography in 2015 and has never looked back. After working for other companies, Jay eventually established his own company to share his enthusiasm and talent with couples planning their wedding day. As an artist, Jay strives to make every client feel comfortable in their skin on one of the most important days of their lives.

Verma Photography offers photography and videography packages for wedding events designed to meet every couple’s needs. Happy to travel for destination weddings, Jay and his team also cater to proposals and engagement photoshoots. Couples can customize their package with additional hours, canvas prints, and a wedding album.

Follow Verma Photography on

Videos 1 Video

3 Reviews for Verma Photography

Akhil · Married on 10/20/2020

Highly Recommend!

I was recommended Verma Photography by a good friend of mine, to use for my cousins wedding, and we couldn’t have been more satisfied. The staff at Verma Photography were extremely engaging and helpful during the whole process of the wedding. They were quick to make the bride and groom feel comfortable the second the photos began, which I must say is not a skill found in all photographers. The editing team at Verma Photography were quick to fulfill any requests we made and extremely responsive. Overall, we were extremely pleased with not only the photography but the experience that Verma Photography provided as a whole; highly recommended.

Sent on 03/28/2021

Aash S. · Married on 08/02/2020

Delightful

Jay is an exceptional photographer. He’s highly skillful at his craft, very professional and a pleasure to work with. I invited him and his team to my engagement and my fiancé and I could not have been happier with the results! Jay is a true creative who puts passion into all of his photography projects. He treats everyone like family and goes that extra unexpected mile to make things perfect. From vetting different picturesque locations to doing multiple walkthroughs, he truly goes above and beyond for his clients. When it comes to the most important moments and events in your life, hire a true professional. Verma Photography is just that, and we can’t begin to express how much we enjoyed working with Jay and his team. Thanks Jay!

Sent on 02/23/2021

Verma Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 3250
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    Prints
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 5000
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Multi. Locations
    Prints
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Natural
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Destination / Travel
    Multi. Locations
    Second Shooter
    Video
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums

Team of Verma Photography

Jay  Verma

Jay Verma

Owner

Jay Verma - Founder of Verma Photography

What once started as a hobby in 2015 quickly turned into a pursuit of passion. I wanted to capture all of life's precious moments.

In 2016, I was working as a photographer mostly for wedding decoration. It was the first paid contract that pushed me in the right direction.

In 2017, I shot my first wedding. This was a turning point in my career because wedding photography was something I always dreamed of doing.

In 2018, I began corporate photography. It was my first time meeting Mark Parker, the CEO of Nike. This was a stepping stone for me and it has been an amazing story that is still in the making till this day.

In 2019, I was able to build my very own team. Verma Photography has full time photographers, videographers, and editors on staff. Our motto is Capture. Film. Curate.

Stay tuned for what's in store in 2020!

The art of photography has helped me see the world for all that it has to offer. Finding a person's true smile, capturing a special moment, and helping people feel comfortable in their own skin is why I started this company. Verma Photography continues to provide high quality service and media in order to meet every client's unique needs. I look forward to working with you!

See you at your next event!

+ More Details
- Less Details

• 94 Broadway Hicksville, NY, 11801 See on map
    Location of (Verma Photography)