Vella Nest Floral Design

213 Smith Street, Mansfield, TX 76063 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Vella Nest Floral Design

Vella Nest Floral is a bespoke floral boutique located in Mansfield, Texas

We create refined, organic floral designs for sophisticated and romantic weddings by being attentive to detail and maintaining intimate customer service.

Our philosophy

Vella Nest Floral is a full service boutique florist located in downtown Mansfield, Texas. We specialize in creating refined, garden inspired floral designs for weddings, and events. We love to work with seasonal, novelty blooms and folige to create a refined, garden inspired look .We believe flowers should be arranged loosely, in a style that allows each stem to be showcased – like an English garden. Lush blooms, textural elements, and elegant foliage are what define our natural aesthetic.

Our work has been featured on Martha Stewart Weddings, Grey Likes Weddings, Ruffles, Burnetts Boards, The Perfect Palette, Wedding Chicks, Brides of North Texes and Style Me Pretty.

Follow Vella Nest Floral Design on
Five Oaks Farm
Five Oaks Farm

41 Reviews for Vella Nest Floral Design

Morgan · Married on 03/10/2018

I am truly amazed with Alex's florals with Vella Nest. She was incredible! We got so many wonderful compliments on how beautiful the flowers were. She was so accommodating with our budget, and helpful with her ideas. She was patient with changes last minute. I absolutely love her! She's such a great person and I will miss her now that my wedding planning is over. I highly recommend using this vendor, not only because she was so wonderful, but because her work is amazing!

• Diana

Diana · Married on 10/21/2017

Alex from Vella Nest Floral was absolutely a dream to work with! Not only is she reasonably priced and incredibly talented, but she is such a joy to work with. We changed our contract multiple times because I kept adding/changing things and she was so accommodating. When I got my first bouquet for my bridal portraits, I was blown away! It was exactly what I had envisioned and it made me so excited to see all the flowers on our wedding day. She completely exceeded my expectations with everything. All the bouquets, boutineers, corsages, flower crowns, centerpieces, and reception decor were absolutely so stunning and unique, and everyone raved about them. I highly recommend Alex and Vella Nest Floral!

Vella Nest Floral Design 1

Vella Nest Floral Design FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 195.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 75.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 15.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 85.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 185.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 4,000.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Modern, Romantic
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Corsages, Flower Baskets, Flower Crowns, Flower Petals, Single Flowers

• LaneLove Paper Co.
    LaneLove Paper Co. Wedding Invitations

Alex from Vella Nest is a definite pro at what she does. She is passionate about floral and creates the most beautiful floral designs. Whether you need something traditional or completely unique she is the one to do it! Her ability to layer the perfect amount of color and texture is what sets her apart from other florists. She can add floral and/or greenery to anything and it turns out stunning every time! <3

• BeatBox Portraits
    BeatBox Portraits Wedding Photographers

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Alex the owner of Vella Nest Floral. Her work is breath taking and her positive personality is truly heart warming, she brings passion and heart into all of her floral designs. I highly recommend Vella Nest Floral for all of your wedding day needs.

• Vintage Sparkle Rentals & Styling
    Vintage Sparkle Rentals & Styling Wedding Rentals

Alexandra with Vella Nest is a joy to work with! Her ability to bring an idea to life is effortless and inspiring. We enjoyed working alongside her and look forward to doing so again in the future.

• , 213 Smith Street Mansfield, TX 76063 See on map