Veil + Vine Weddings

Dallas, TX View map

Yes, weddings are a lot of work. We feel you. Veil + Vine Weddings (@veilandvinecoordination on insta!) is Dallas, Texas-based wedding coordinating company that loves making your wedding day the best day of your life. We love beautiful (and organized) weddings. Veil + Vine Weddings currently offers Month-of Coordination (because we don't just show up the day of the wedding, right?) - it's our specialty and we love it. Month-of Coordination is our favorite thing to do! Shoot us a message or visit the website https://www.veilandvineweddings.com -- let's get you married!

See more reviews via our listing on The Knot!

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,500

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Vendor Referrals

How many planners are on your team?

• Kati
    Kati C. Married on 09/25/2021

A Dream Team!

I cannot thank and recommend Allison enough! Amongst the well known stress of wedding planning, Allison remained a bright light. She helped me through details I hadn’t thought of, navigated our family dynamics, and was a major help on our big day with running the show and executing final details. She and Ann were a dream team on my wedding day. I highly recommend Veil + Vein for coordination AND photography!!
  • Ashlee
    Ashlee C. Married on 06/13/2020

Allison is amazing!

Allison was amazing!
    We had to move our wedding from Cabo to Dallas in 2 months and having Allison was a huge weight lifted on my shoulders! As our Month of Coordinator, she contacted every vendor a few weeks before, she helped me think of things I had completely forgotten and she made sure everyone and thing was there on time! I can not recommend her enough! She did everything and more on our wedding day! Her package also comes with an engagement shoot, her photographer skills are amazing also!
    Ashley Married on 04/28/2019

Quick turn around and a super easy going personality

Allison made me feel like a beautiful bride after a super stressful day. Her editing style is so gorgeous and captures the light beautifully. She did our engagement photos and my bridal which was a great prep for the wedding day! Also super thankful that she got the photos back to me so quickly!!

4975 Morris Ave Dallas, TX, 75001
832-381-6618
Location of (Veil + Vine Weddings)

Other vendors in Dallas for your wedding