184th Terrace, Hollywood, Hollywood, FL 33029 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 2

About Vanessa Velez Photography

Weddings are magical and in many ways, they change us, wether we would like to admit it or not each wedding makes us see the different phases of love. Because I am a romantic at heart it makes me fall in love even more. The universe is such a beautiful place and there are so many kinds of love out there that it is magical when you witness it.

Each time we shoot a wedding we aim to capture that, the special love and bond you have with your special someone.What makes you, you. That magic spark that only you can create because in his infinite beauty God has created this for you and only you.

Our philosophy is simple, we document LOVE and we do it organically. We think all great images come from a place of knowing what love is and how to capture it. And that is what we aim for every time we pick up a camera.

"To love another person is to love the song that is in their heart and to sing it to them when they have forgotten." -Thomas Chambers

Vanessa Velez Weddings have been published in multiple wedding blogs, thank you to all our supporters. You all rock! <3

Follow Vanessa Velez Photography on

57 Reviews for Vanessa Velez Photography

• Susie

Susie Mackintosh · Married on 11/10/2019

Dream Wedding Photographer!

It was such a dream having Vanessa as our photographer for our wedding in Puerto Rico! She was recommended to us by our friends as well as our wedding planner, Karisha Marie Events. After checking out her work we were sold and luckily, she was available for our wedding day. Vanessa has such a calm energy and presence. I instantly felt comfortable with her taking my photo after having just met, which is very important. Her work is amazing and natural. We are very happy with our wedding photos! Vanessa is a true artist and it was a privilege getting to work with her. Thank you!

Sent on 04/24/2020
  • Tania

Tania · Married on 02/16/2019

Vanessa & her team were beyond amazing!

Vanessa & Enuel were absolutely perfect. The entire process was flawless with Vanessa. Hiring her was a breeze and she showed us tons of examples of her work. The day of our wedding her and Enuel were extremely professional but also relaxed and fun. They made us feed very comfortable and while they were very detailed in their photographs, they also were very efficient and made sure our photography sessions didn't take away from enjoying the day. Vanessa pleasure to work with, and the turnaround for our pictures was SO FAST. I would 100% work with Vanessa again and highly recommend her for any bride & groom!!

Sent on 03/11/2019
  • Denise

Denise · Married on 05/06/2017

When my husband and I decided to have our destination wedding in Puerto Rico the first thing I did was look on Wedding Wire and Instagram for the BEST vendors. We knew that we wanted someone to capture our special day in a way that was truly us, including the setting and not a forced smile, uncomfortable looking pose or photos that look so photo-shopped. I fell in love with Vanessa's photos, started stalking her on Instagram, reading the many reviews of her work and decided she's the one. My husband did make me reach out to 2 other photographers for quotes, but I knew I didn't care what the cost was. Vanessa was very accessible and responded quickly to my inquiries. When I finally met her on my wedding day, I felt like I already knew her. I must also mention that all of my other vendors highly recommended her! Vanessa and her assistant were wonderful, even my husband agreed. They took so much care and attention to get every detail captured while remaining unobtrusive. I received my photos the other week and am in awe of how beautiful they are. We have shared them with so many people and get nothing but compliments. I couldn't recommend Vanessa Velez enough, she is simply the BEST! xoxo

Sent on 07/07/2017

Vanessa Velez Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 4000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    Albums
    Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 4500.00
    Negatives
    Proofs
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Film
    Natural
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Boudoir Shoot
    Engagement Shoot
    Second Shooter
    Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Flush Mount
    Negatives
    Prints

Real Weddings

• Blue Orchid Events & Design Wedding Planners

Insanely talented and amazing to work with! Vanessa is your girl!

• Glow Events Wedding Florists

Always its a pleasure work with Vanessa and his team. Excellent photography artist and professional. One of the most talented photographer in Puerto Rico. Lover her work.

• Creating Weddings Group Wedding Planners

I can spend time looking at Vanessa's Pictures. She is detail oriented and always on top on new trends. She puts her heart on all her works and it shows. Love to work with her!

• 184th Terrace, Hollywood Hollywood, FL, 33029 See on map
    Location of (Vanessa Velez Photography)