Coral Gables, Miami, FL 33134 Map · Phone number

About Merari Photography

Hi there!

I'm honored my work has caught your eye! I live to capture the essence of you as individuals and to tell the story of your wedding day in a genuine way. Our relationship will be more than just vendor-couple, it will be a creative collaboration! Together we can make fun, romantic and timeless images.

Follow Merari Photography on

vizcaya gardens wedding 032 51 102879
Bride
Bride
vizcaya gardens wedding 032 51 102879

35 Reviews for Merari Photography

Dana · Married on 06/03/2017

I used Merari for both my engagement photos and wedding photos- probably one of the best decisions I made. Merari is seriously magical with a camera. Her photos capture emotion, small details, and are insanely artistic. She genuinely cares about her clients and offers input and guidance in almost any aspect of the wedding. She's just amazing. If you want magazine quality photos, she's your girl.

Sent on 07/16/2017

Lydi · Married on 11/05/2016

Merari is one of the sweetest, most professional, creative, and awesome people I’ve ever had the pleasure of working with. Her photography style is incredible! She plays with natural light in a way that many wouldn’t know master. My husband and I really wanted her to capture our emotions and special moments throughout our special day and that she did. Her eye for detail, angles, and creativity really shows in our album. I hold her very close to my heart and am forever grateful for capturing our memories so perfectly.

Sent on 12/07/2016
  • I

Inseo · Married on 10/15/2016

We used Merari as our photographer for a destination wedding to Florida based on online reviews and finding her Instagram page and am so glad that we did! We flew her out to Philly for our engagement photos which came out amazing - she was so easy to work with and captured us in our natural everyday setting. She was always available via email, text and phone, and leading up to our wedding she set up planning sessions. On the day of our event she and her assistant were on time and helped guide us through our busy day. Most importantly, she delivered preview of photos very quickly and her turnaround time has been exceptional! Would recommend her for weddings, special events, and your professional photography needs!

Sent on 11/30/2016

Merari Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 4,710.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 5,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Albums, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Film, Natural, Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Prints

• Capture POD Photo Booth Rental
    Capture POD Photo Booth Rental Photo Booths

We have worked alongside Merari at several weddings and are big fans of her work and upbeat attitude. She is definitely one of the best photographers in South Florida!