8250 Danbury Blvd., Naples, FL 34120 Map · Phone number

About Vanderbilt Country Club

Thank you for considering Vanderbilt Country Club for your wedding reception. Our spectacular newly enlarged and remodeled Clubhouse which re-opened in September 2014 can accommodate 200 guests with a dance floor.
Come see for yourself Naples "most beautiful" remodeled Clubhouse.
Please contact us for available dates and appointments.

From business meetings to weddings Vanderbilt Country Club can accommodate up to 240 guests. Vanderbilt Country Club offers three venues for every size event. Our Food and Beverage team is here to help you plan everything from breakfast buffets to cocktail receptions. The Vanderbilt Clubhouse is completely wireless for flawless connectivity. For all your meeting and banquet needs contact one of our professionals to help you every step of the way.

Vista Room: 200 with a dance floor

Wedgewood/Waterford: 50 people

Pool/Cabana Bar: 300 people

Every event is a special event. Let our team help you plan yours.

Follow Vanderbilt Country Club on

Band performing
Band performing

1 Reviews for Vanderbilt Country Club

Cassie · Married on 07/01/2017

Cathi Hughes made my wedding planning experience very smooth and relaxing, as every bride should experience especially since I did not have a wedding planner. She provided straight to my needs and accommodated me in every way possible. Due to not living in the area of our venue, she was very responsive to my emails and always had the answer that I was looking for. As for the venue itself, I was very impressed! Even though I was unable to attend the cocktail hour, I loved the big wrap-around bar. It was very spacious and great for big parties (mine being 160+). The layout was perfect for our guest so that we were seen at the sweetheart table from almost every angle. The promptness of the staff and food service was great. Everyone was so nice and wonderful to work with. The best part was that we didn't have to clean up right away after the reception and the staff took care of everything and we were able to pick up what was left over the following Monday with no rush. I'm very pleased with my experience and would highly recommend your services. Thank you for being a part of our big day!

-Cassie and Patrick

Sent on 09/03/2017

Vanderbilt Country Club FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Chairs, Clean Up, Event Planning, Lighting/Sound, Parking
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering? Cake Cutting, Dessert, Server(s)
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service? $ 13.00
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 225
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 15
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 2
  • Describe your venue: Ballroom, Banquet Hall, Country/Golf Club
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor, Covered Outdoor
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service? Reception, Bridal Shower, Engagement Party
  • What event services do you offer? Event Planner, Set Up
  • What transportation and access is available? Parking, Wheelchair Access

• A Moment in Time Photography
    A Moment in Time Photography Wedding Photographers

The Vanderbilt Country Club is a beautiful venue for your upcoming wedding or event. It is always a pleasure working with their talented team of professionals. There are several pristine locations around the clubhouse for beautiful photos. Great location!

• George the DJ
    George the DJ Wedding DJs

I've Djayed events at the Vanderbilt country club it is first class all the way, thanks D.J. George Rogner.

• 8250 Danbury Blvd. Naples, 34120 See on map