University Place, WA 98467 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,500
Availability Check your date

About Van Wyhe Photography

Van Wyhe Photography is a husband and wife photographer team. We see the entire wedding day as a story and record that story through images that capture the art, culture, details, moments and love of each couple. We consider ourselves so blessed to be able to do something we love so much and to work with so many wonderful couples!

Follow Van Wyhe Photography on

SEw169
jj232copy

37 Reviews for Van Wyhe Photography

Danielle · Married on 08/27/2016

I can't say enough great and positive things about Gabe and Jaci!! They were so amazing and took the BEST photos. When looking at all our wedding photos, it doesn't seem like we're looking at a bunch of wedding pictures. It totally feels like we are looking at our special day through a story Gabe and Jaci created. Every photo looks so magical and natural - I am still in shock with how amazing they turned out! Gabe was so detailed and on top of everything; he made planning and the day of so easy and relaxed. He even helped rally all the guys so we could get started! As my husband said, "Gabe's the man!!". I am so glad we went with Van Wyhe Photography - our wedding photos are something we will cherish forever. Thank you so much Gabe and Jaci for being part of our day! Looking forward to taking more pictures in the future :)

Sent on 10/27/2016

Kristina · Married on 10/25/2015

Van Wyhe Photography was recommended to my husband and me through a friend and we are so happy we selected them for our wedding. Gabe is so knowledgeable and professional it was truly a great experience working with him. On our wedding day Gabe and his second shooter Tim were on time and began right away. They were there to capture all the great moments and had wonderful ideas for different shots, we didn’t let the rainy October afternoon stop us! Our guests also really enjoyed both of them and had a lot of fun at the photo booth.

Sent on 11/13/2015

Rebecca · Married on 09/25/2015

We hired Gabriel and Jaci for our recent wedding. At first, we went to him based solely on his shooting style but after meeting with him, we realized just how important personality would be for our big day. From that first meeting with Gabriel, we were impressed with his helpfulness and professionalism. You can tell he knows his stuff!

We purchased a package that came with an engagement session and wedding photo booth. We couldn't be happier with our engagement shoot! Everyone who has seen them has been nothing but complimentary. We have not received our wedding day pictures yet but I am positive they'll be everything we hoped for. Our package also came with a photo album and Gabriel was really helpful about picking out exactly what we wanted that to look like.

I can't tell you how many horror stories I have heard about wedding day photographers just completely dropping the ball. And if that happens on your wedding day, there's no do-over. Gabriel and Jaci went above and beyond my expectations! They coordinated with our other vendors perfectly and helped make sure our day ran as smoothly as possible. I would highly recommend this team to anyone looking for a professional photographer. I can't wait to see our wedding day shots!

Sent on 11/17/2015

Van Wyhe Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,800.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards

• Simply by Tamara Nicole
    Simply by Tamara Nicole Wedding Planners

I love love love working with Van Whye Photography! This husband and wife team is just so great at what they do. I have already been able to work 2 weddings with them, and the photos I have received from these weddings are just AMAZING! They handle stressful time-line in stride, calm as can be:) They make sure that they get the shots they need, and come up with great ideas on the spot to get some fabulous photos! Their editing style is just perfect, and I can't wait to work with them again!!! Highly recommend Van Whye Photography to all brides ;) ~Simply by Tamara Nicole~

• Pink Blossom Events
    Pink Blossom Events Wedding Planners

This past weekend I had the opportunity to work with Gabe and Jaci of Van Whye Photography and they were a delight to work with! From the beginning of the planning process, Gabe was easy to work with on finalizing the photo timeline and ensuring that we had all our ducks in a row! On the day of the wedding I new my clients were in good hands and I wouldn't need to worry if photos were going all right as I was off at the venue setting up while they were offsite capturing getting ready photos and the couples first glance. During the ceremony and reception Van Why Photography made sure to capture each detail and touch base with me to see if they had gotten everything needed. I am excited to have a new photography team added to my referral list!

• Events on 6th
    Events on 6th Banquet Halls

Gabriel has a fanTAStic eye for great shots in a more photojournalistic style, which is my personal preference. We still use several of my favorite shots of our venue in our advertising, and I am proud to enthusiastically refer my brides to him and his wife!

• University Place, 98467 See on map