Charlotte, NC 28299 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About VAMP

Vamp is honored to be chosen as Wedding Wire's 2014 & 2015 Couples Choice Award Winner! Thank you!

Current promotion: The Mother of the Bride will receive a FREE Vamp Makeover for your wedding day when you book 5 or members of your bridal party!

Oh Hi Gorgeous! And Congratulatins! Thank you for stopping my my page. My name is Shi and I am a Professional On Location Makeup Artist located in Charlotte, NC and it's surrounding areas. I have been in the makeup industry for over 11 years and I have a great love and passion for what I do. I feel truly honored and blessed to have been given this gift and to have the opportunity to share it with you. It gives me great joy to be a part of one of the most memorable and special days of your life, your Wedding Day.

My goal is to make sure my Brides feel and look their absolute best and most sensational by enhancing your natural beauty and unique features. As a Professional Makeup Artist, I specialize in not only making sure your makeup is flawless in person but also that it transitions beautifully in your professional photographs. Your Vamp Makeover will be as follows: Full-Face, Stay in Place makeover that includes Brow Shaping and False Lashes. I spend 1 full hour with my Brides to complete your customized Vamp Brdal Look. As an On Location Makeup Artist, I come to you and bring everything I need to complete your Personalized Vamp Look. All I need is your gorgeous face!

Please email me at LetsGetVamp@gmail.com or call me at (843) 437-5953 to schedule your FREE Vamp Bridal Consultation at your favorite coffee shop. Let's meet, get to know each other and discuss all of the details of your wedding and your vision for your customized look. From here, we will schedule your Trial and proceed with booking. You have my undivided attention gorgeous, Let's Get Vamp!

You can view more of my work for all other occasions, including Vamp before's and after's at: www.Facebook.com/LetsGetVamp

Hair: I am a Professional Makeup Artist only specializing only in my craft. However, I have teamed up with an excellent On Location Hair Stylist and would love to recommend her to you. Just ask me to put you in contact with Hair by Jessi!

3photo
ae6efe2b7097fcd8 ValentineStyledShoot211
courtney 1

34 Reviews for VAMP

Tynisha · Getting married on 10/11/2019

There are no words to describe my Let's Get Vamp experience. Shi was a breath of fresh air from the first moment we met and she was that way through my ceremony. My bridesmaids were BLOWN away by their makeup and were still raving it about the morning after. She worked with me to create the looks I wanted for myself and my bridesmaids and NAILED it!!! I felt beautiful on my wedding day thanks in part to Shi.

Sent on 08/13/2016

Shi was such a delight to have around me, just looking at her made me feel calm and peaceful. Her attitude was awesome,
    just always ready to meet the need required. She really made my day wonderful. I am not that expressive so I'm probably not doing her much justice for her worth. I would choose her over and over and over again she is truly a blessing.
    Her work was amazing and she was there when you needed her for a touch up, I mean just turn around and she was always there.
    I am so blessed to have found her as my make-up artist for my special day

Sent on 09/23/2015

VAMP's reply:

Thank you so very much for your very kind words. I had such an amazing time with you and your family and I am so honored to have spent one of the best days of your life with you. Thank you so much for including me in this very special moment. I am so happy to know you and could not be happier for you! Thank you again so very much and I wish you a lifetime of pure happiness, love, and joy forever!

Casey · Married on 09/12/2015

I have nothing but great things to say about Shi! She is so kind and easy to work with! She goes above and beyond when it comes to makeup artistry. When you book with her she sets up a meeting with you to get to know you and what you're looking for on your day. Unlike most makeup artists, she stays with you after she completes your look and touches you and your bridal party up before and after the ceremony and before pictures. She made me and all my bridesmaids feel amazing, and I would recommend her in a heartbeat. She is genuine and felt like a friend, not a vendor. Thank you so much for all you did Shi!!

Sent on 09/22/2015

VAMP's reply:

You are such a joy to my heart! Thank you so very much for being who you are! I was honored to spend the day with you and your family, I could not be happier for you! I wish you a lifetime of peace and happiness forever! You deserve it :-) thank you so much again and I hope to work with you again soon!

VAMP FAQ

• Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Makeup, Group Discounts
  • What makeup services do you offer? Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Makeup Trial, Fake Lashes

Real Weddings