244 Broad St., Cumberland, RI 02864 Map · Phone number

valleyfallsflowershopengagedmagazine
valleyfallsflowershopengagedmagazine 1

13 Reviews for Valley Falls Flower Shop

Lisa · Married on 06/30/2018

We recently got married just outside of Boston and looked at a number of nearby florists for our wedding day. They all were a bit more expensive than we were looking to spend. I'm originally from RI, and my Mom has gone to Valley Flowers Flower Shop for years. Despite the distance, she decided to go see them and see if they could work with us. They were more than happy to deliver the flowers over an hour away, and their prices were a lot more reasonable than you can find in Boston. Considering our past experience with their quality and the price and flexibility, the decision to use them became clear. They provided bouquets, a boutonniere for the groom, a centerpiece for around 20 tables, a beautiful display of white flowers to hang on our huppah, and little sprigs of flowers to hang from all of the isle seats for the ceremony. Everything was beautiful and we couldn't be happier. We'd highly recommend Valley Falls Flower Shop!

Samantha · Married on 10/21/2017

Nadine did an amazing job on the flowers for our wedding! She was very professional and easy to work with. She was so helpful during our initial meeting and followed up closer to the ceremony to go over everything. The ceremony flowers, centerpieces, and bouquets were beautiful!

Sent on 11/09/2017

Valley Falls Flower Shop's reply:

Thanks, Samantha! Glad everything went well, and congratulations!

Selena · Married on 07/22/2017

Debbie, Greg and their team were incredible! I received numerous compliments about our wedding day flower arrangements. My bouquet and the bridesmaids bouquets were absolutely beautiful. The centerpieces were beyond anything I could have imagined! They enhanced the room and completed the look! The professionalism, accuracy, flexibility and passion that this company offers is astounding. Debbie and Greg met with me multiple times so ensure my satisfaction. They took care of every detail; there was not a single flower out of place. I brought in a swatch of the bridesmaids dresses and the color flowers I chose for the flowers were apparently not the best, Debbie had different options ready for me the next day to see. She assured me that it was ultimately my choice, but in that moment I knew I chose the right florist. I was so pleased. Her selection absolutely complemented by wedding. I would recommend valley falls flower shop tenfold!

Sent on 07/31/2017

Valley Falls Flower Shop's reply:

Thanks, Selena! Congratulations!

Valley Falls Flower Shop FAQ

• How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Glamorous, Modern, Preppy, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Floral Preservation, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit

• 244 Broad St. Cumberland, RI 02864 See on map