Valley Falls Flower Shop Reviews

13 | Cumberland, RI

13 Reviews for Valley Falls Flower Shop

13 Valley Falls Flower Shop Reviews

Lisa · Married on 06/30/2018

We recently got married just outside of Boston and looked at a number of nearby florists for our wedding day. They all were a bit more expensive than we were looking to spend. I'm originally from RI, and my Mom has gone to Valley Flowers Flower Shop for years. Despite the distance, she decided to go see them and see if they could work with us. They were more than happy to deliver the flowers over an hour away, and their prices were a lot more reasonable than you can find in Boston. Considering our past experience with their quality and the price and flexibility, the decision to use them became clear. They provided bouquets, a boutonniere for the groom, a centerpiece for around 20 tables, a beautiful display of white flowers to hang on our huppah, and little sprigs of flowers to hang from all of the isle seats for the ceremony. Everything was beautiful and we couldn't be happier. We'd highly recommend Valley Falls Flower Shop!

Samantha · Married on 10/21/2017

Nadine did an amazing job on the flowers for our wedding! She was very professional and easy to work with. She was so helpful during our initial meeting and followed up closer to the ceremony to go over everything. The ceremony flowers, centerpieces, and bouquets were beautiful!

Sent on 11/09/2017

Valley Falls Flower Shop's reply:

Thanks, Samantha! Glad everything went well, and congratulations!

Selena · Married on 07/22/2017

Debbie, Greg and their team were incredible! I received numerous compliments about our wedding day flower arrangements. My bouquet and the bridesmaids bouquets were absolutely beautiful. The centerpieces were beyond anything I could have imagined! They enhanced the room and completed the look! The professionalism, accuracy, flexibility and passion that this company offers is astounding. Debbie and Greg met with me multiple times so ensure my satisfaction. They took care of every detail; there was not a single flower out of place. I brought in a swatch of the bridesmaids dresses and the color flowers I chose for the flowers were apparently not the best, Debbie had different options ready for me the next day to see. She assured me that it was ultimately my choice, but in that moment I knew I chose the right florist. I was so pleased. Her selection absolutely complemented by wedding. I would recommend valley falls flower shop tenfold!

Sent on 07/31/2017

Thanks, Selena! Congratulations!

Sarah · Married on 08/20/2016

Jodie and the staff at Valley Falls Flower Shop did an amazing job with our flowers for our wedding. The bouquets and boutonnieres were just as pictured and even more beautiful to actually hold. The centerpieces really blew us away. They were so perfect that some people even questioned if they were real! Everyone was grabbing one for themselves at the end of the night! The one you designed for our sweetheart table was just stunning. We also can't say enough about the arch that you designed on site at our wedding. Wow, just wow! It was spectacular. We received so many compliments on it and many of our coupled friends were taking their pictures in front of it. Everything just came together so perfectly and captured the theme and simplicity that we so wanted. We could not be happier or more impressed with your skills and professionalism. I would not hesitate to recommend you to anyone looking for an amazing florist. We also want to thank anyone else who may have assisted you with pulling everything together. We weren't sure who set up the shepherd hooks with the galvanized buckets of baby's breath or our guest's chairs but if you did we greatly appreciate it. Above and beyond and completely thankful for helping make our day beautiful.

Shannon · Married on 05/21/2016

I went in not knowing what to do for my flowers. They helped me and the flowers came out gorgeous. Very personable.

Sent on 06/03/2016

Valley Falls Flower Shop's reply:

We're glad you were happy! Congratulations on your wedding!

Cindy · Married on 10/23/2014

We were extremely happy and impressed with the beautiful arrangements created by such a wonderful accommodating florist. The flowers were exactly what we wanted and all so beautifully arranged! Delivery and service was perfect and the cost was incredibly reasonable! I will choose them for all my future needs!

Nicole · Married on 10/19/2013

Beautiful flowers! Everyone at the reception was raving about the centerpieces! Friendly and helpful staff!

• User3620473 · 2+ years ago

Amazing! The bouquets were beautiful and exactly what I had imagined!

Jodi was fantastic!

They did a beautiful job with the church flowers, bouquets, and all centerpieces. Working through the process of choosing our flowers was easy due to Jody's expertise, flexibility and eye for color. The end product was perfect!

Flowers came out beautiful and bouquets were delivered to my house on time the day of the wedding! Loved the flowers!!

s · Married on 06/01/2013

the flowers were great. better than I imagined. the center pieces were gorgeous and i received so many complements on my bouquet. thank you jody

Nicole · Married on 05/25/2013

We were extremely satisfied with our flowers for the wedding. The staff at Valley Falls Florist were friendly and helpful. Our flowers were beautiful and delivered on time the day of the wedding.

• User3190673 · 2+ years ago

Very efficient. Reasonably priced, highly accomidating