Seattle, WA 98199 Map · Phone number

About Valley & Co. Weddings. Parties. Lifestyle

At Valley & Co. we provide our couples with a matchless and fun planning experience. Owned by Nick and Aleah Valley, the husband and wife wedding and event planning and design duo™ since 2003, we strive to create simply unforgettable weddings that are uniquely you.

Follow Valley & Co. Weddings. Parties. Lifestyle on

313c4439d7c2c0c5 1360688737220 sdmodern2
beachbonfire2
cake
313c4439d7c2c0c5 1360688737220 sdmodern2

5 Reviews for Valley & Co. Weddings. Parties. Lifestyle

Renee · Married on 06/27/2009

I would highly recommend Fine Line Management and Events. Multiple times my husband and I said that the best investment we made towards our wedding was hiring FLM as our wedding coordinators. Their vendor recommendations fit our budget and specific preferences, which would have required hours of searching online to find on our own. The months prior to the wedding day, FLM provided us with advice on wedding etiquette, decor, food and beverage, and more. The day of the wedding FLM's services were essential to creating a stress-free day for not only the bride and groom but for the families and wedding party members as well. Nick and Aleah took care of every last detail, things I would have never even thought of without their assistance! I even found myself telling people repeatedly that with FLM's assistance, it was impossible to be that typical stressed out bride! With that, our wedding was truly relaxing and enjoyable from square one.

Sent on 08/17/2009

Michelle · Married on 11/09/2008

Aleah and Nick with The Good Life Event Specialists were amazing! My husband Eugene and I decided to have a destination wedding in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico and we had no idea where to go from there!

Aleah and Nick helped us through every step making the process so much easier. They helped layout great options for us taking into consideration what was important to both of us and all within budget!

I didn’t know what to expect planning a destination wedding and all the details that would potentially come up but they took those fears away by making me feel so comfortable. They would walk through the smallest details, visuals, and what was most important is they were excellent at response! If I had a question or request for the upcoming wedding no matter how big or small the detail was they got back to me so quickly and always put me at ease.

Our wedding was amazing! Our friends and family were so impressed and had such a great time and say it was the best wedding they had ever been to! My husband and I had a wonderful wedding day and such a great experience overall. I would definitely recommend The Good Life Event Specialists.

Michelle (Happy Bride!)

Sent on 02/01/2010

stephanie · Married on 07/04/2008

very responsive and wonderful to work with!

Sent on 02/11/2009

Valley & Co. Weddings. Parties. Lifestyle FAQ

• What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Destination, Eco-Friendly, Military

• Seattle See on map