Valerie Hawkins Photography

Buttons

• Videos 1

4 Reviews for Valerie Hawkins Photography

Lizzie · Married on 09/02/2017

Where to even start! Val was beyond amazing and we are so happy that we chose her to capture our special day! My husband is not a big fan of photos, but after the amazing, genuine moments she captured during our engagement session we knew we had found the perfect fit for our wedding day. Her photos are beautiful and creative. But what we loved most was her personality! When she is shooting she makes things so comfortable. Nothing feels posed, and she continued to make us laugh throughout each photo session, keeping the mood fun and care free. She was a godsend throughout the wedding day, keeping us on time without being pushy, and adapting to any issue that came up (even got her hands dirty when I broke a bottle of Champaign getting ready, and busted out the broom and dustpan!) Her shooting style throughout the ceremony and reception was wonderful, never distracting but still caught all the great moments and we will be forever thankful for her and her photos to remember our big day. At the reception, we didn’t even notice she was there, she is so non invasive- and the photos are amazing! I would highly recommend Valerie Hawkins Photography to make your big day stress free, and to capture the beautiful moments you want to remember the rest of your life. THANK YOU!!

Amanda · Married on 05/27/2017

So this is a little late. Our wedding was May 27, and it’s been a little chaotic since we got back from the honeymoon. But that’s not an excuse. :)

I was really impressed with VHP's portfolio as it was close to what I had envisioned for my own photos.  After meeting with Valerie, I was also impressed with her work ethic, creative drive, and vision. I knew it would be a collaborative partnership.

After we discussed the schedule with Valerie, I knew I didn't have to worry. She was able to direct those for the photos, and keep us on schedule.  She took the effort to work with you and make everything all work out.  I knew there were times I was a little pushy creatively (hey, I'm a designer), but she didn't ever act like I limited her creatively.

Valerie was great to be around, and we were very pleased with both the engagement and wedding photos. The albums are gorgeous and Valerie was so patient in finalizing our photo picks for those.

I highly recommend Valerie for any photographic needs, and I’m definitely keeping her in mind for any future photo ideas (maybe, babies?) :D

• Brittany

Brittany · Married on 06/11/2016

We have booked Valerie for our 2 hour engagement pictures and for 7 hours on our wedding day. She is very thorough and really wants an idea of what you want your wedding and photos to look like. She is very flexible with scheduling meeting times and responds very quickly to calls, texts and emails. I am very pleased with our engagement pictures and the service she has provided us so far. Definitely looking forward to her taking our photos on our wedding day!

Valerie Hawkins Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,000.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Trash The Dress

• Dayton, OH 45430 See on map