Texas, McKinney, TX 75070 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 13
  • Pricing

About Valentina Vladi Photography

"The magnificence of your wedding, and the romance at the moment of engagement, are some of the most special events in your life. It is my joy to share these times and capture them in all their beauty and magic for all eternity."

~ Valentina Vladi

13 Reviews for Valentina Vladi Photography

• Marie

Marie Besgrove · Getting married on 01/05/2021

Stunning photos

Valentina is absolutely incredible! She was dedicated to making sure every shot was perfect, right down to the detail shots. She made the day fun and was able to roll with the very extended family my husband and I have. She pulled us from our reception for about 15 minutes to do sunset photos (she described these on the phone as the dreamiest ones so of course I couldn't wait to take them) and watching her excitement at trying to capture the perfect shot with the perfect background was inspiring! The day we left for our honeymoon, she shared a sneak peek on her Facebook page - I knew our pictures would be beautiful but I was blown away by what I saw. Her pictures are perfect and dreamy and everything I could have wanted. She made our day insanely easy and I am so grateful that I found her for my wedding!

Sent on 06/02/2019
  • Tea

Tea · Married on 08/20/2018

Professional as a vendor and wonderful as a person

Valentina was an incredible person to have as a part of our wedding day and we were so lucky to be able to work with her. I appreciated her honesty, professionalism, experience and responsiveness in the months and days leading up to our wedding. On our wedding day, she was absolutely incredible! She was there on time, was able to capture all the big moments, knew what she was doing and has absolutely impressed me with her calmness and expertise. After the wedding, she was fast and responsive in providing us with memories we will cherish for a lifetime. It was an absolutely amazing wedding we were lucky to have and she was part of our vendor dream team!

Sent on 08/11/2019

Christin · Married on 07/18/2015

Valentina is incredibly talented. Every single person that saw our engagement photos said they were the best they had ever seen. Ever. She was flexible with the schedules and you can't beat the price. Absolutely loved her.

Sent on 04/09/2015

Valentina Vladi Photography's reply:

Thank you! It was an absolute pleasure to work with you creating photographs that are really unique and beautiful!

Valentina Vladi Photography Pricing

Valentina Vladi Photography Price Rates

• Plan It With Me
    Plan It With Me Wedding Planners

Valentina is one of my top 3 videographers and photographers in town. She is the whole package and any bride I've worked with knows that the reason I recommend a videographer is because of Valentina and her team. Amazing, wonderful, fantastic, incredible eye for detail and perfection, all wrapped up in a pretty pink bow. Love, love, love!!

• Texas McKinney, TX, 75070 See on map