Vagabond Photography

East Troy, WI View map Visit website
$2,180 Most Popular Price

$2,180 Most Popular Price

Operating out of East Troy, Wisconsin, Vagabond Photography is adept at crafting heartwarming wedding images. As the owner and principal photographer, Tim Gumz is passionate about documenting weddings throughout the state of Wisconsin and beyond. With a background in journalism and years of experience in the photography industry, this professional has developed a distinctive, documentary style. He is eager to record every tender and tear-jerking moment of your celebration with expert precision.

Whether you wish to wed in the heart of the USA or amid the pengiungs in Antarctica, Vagabond Photography has the means to fulfil your needs. Tim can perform a wide range of services designed to complement your experience. These consist of a one-event-per-day policy, coverage of multiple locations, and additional hours. Other photoshoot types on offer include engagement, portrait, and trash-the-dress sessions.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$800

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,180

One Event / Day
Albums
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Hannah B. Married on 07/16/2022

Fabulously fun

Absolutely amazing photographer! Tim was able to capture our wedding day perfectly and went above and beyond! My husband and I are often awkward when getting our pictures taken but Tim put a new fun perspective and our photos capture our relationship perfectly! If you are getting married or graduating, I highly suggest choosing Vagabond Photography as your photographer!
  • Sammi
    Sammi B. Married on 07/17/2021

Great choice!

Vagabond Photography was a great choice in wedding photographer! Tim was punctual and easy to work with. He responded in a timely matter with any emails/calls I had with him prior to the wedding.

He was able to capture so many quality candid moments throughout our ceremony that I cherish. He had so many beautiful ideas for couple pictures we could take, and embraced every picture pose that I envisioned in my head as the bride.

He kept his (and our) energy up the whole day! We couldn't have made a better choice for our wedding photographer!
    Jessica D. Married on 05/11/2018

Amazing Day

This vendor made it so my husband and I had one less thing to worry about! He showed up on time knew what we wanted and just all around amazing! The pictures that where take came out absolutely beautiful! So happy we went with this vendor!!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Team

Tim Gumz
Tim Gumz
Owner/Photographer

Hi, I'm Tim Owner and Photographer for Vagabond Photography. I created my company out of a joy and love for the photographic arts. It's been a interesting journy from switching from journalism to a full time photography business but I wouldn't have it any other way. I feel it makes my uniquely qualified to cover weddings in the way that I do. Tell the story of your day like I used to in photojournalism.

In my free time when I'm not behind a camera or at a computer editing, I enjoy spending my downtime at baseball and hockey games, comic conventions or lazy days on a lake swimming and recreating.

N8488 Booth Lake Heights East Troy, WI, 53120
+1 262-370-4594

Phone calls only Monday Noon–7PM Tuesday 10AM–7PM Wednesday 10AM–7PM Thursday 10AM–7PM Friday 10AM–7PM Saturday 10AM–3PM-Event dependent Sunday Closed
Location of (Vagabond Photography)

Other vendors in Milwaukee for your wedding