Carteret, NJ 07008 Map · Phone number

About Utterly Elegant Weddings - Wedding Day Coordinator

Welcome to Utterly Elegant Weddings and Special Events

We are certified wedding day coordinators serving New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania & Connecticut. The beauty of the day-of wedding coordinator lies in both our ability to take the reins for you and the fact that we are a bargain for your big day! Instead of forking out your hard earned cash to pay for a full service wedding planner, you can invest more in the festivities by letting us step in weeks before you say "I do." We pick up where you left off, making sure that every detail is in place exactly as you planned

A few of the many things Utterly Elegant Weddings can do for you?

• Coordinate with vendors to ensure timely deliveries and arrivals at your wedding reception hall or your elegant tent location – pretty much any desired location

• Corral the bridal party to make sure everyone is where they should be

• Answer questions from vendors, guests and others so you don’t have to

• Find fast solutions when unexpected wedding surprises happen

• Take over the backstage stuff so you can get busy making memories

We make sure that all of your careful planning pays off for an utterly elegant ending for you

At Utterly Elegant Weddings, we strive for the following:

An Utterly cool wedding day coordination experience for our clients.

Utterly affordable day of wedding coordination packages to meet your budget needs.

We are utterly honest and transparent with our clients and services.

Our job is not done until we see a big smile on our clients’ faces.

We are certified wedding day coordinators through the Lovegevity Wedding Planning Institute and are members of the Association for Bridal Consultants.

Follow Utterly Elegant Weddings - Wedding Day Coordinator on

Utterly Elegant Weddings - Wedding Day Coordinator 5
Utterly Elegant Weddings - Wedding Day Coordinator 6
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 09/08/2018

Ronny's Flowers are incredible!

This review is strictly for floral design, however looking back I wish I hired Ronny has my planner (I went at it alone). Ronny was a pleasure to work with from the beginning. We had several calls to discuss what I was looking for as well as several emails to discuss inspiration photos. She worked with our budget and really provided an incredible floral and ceremony design. Unfortunately, we had rain on our wedding day, after she set up the beautiful ceremony outside. We had to move the ceremony inside at the last minute, and all it took was a couple groomsmen to bring everything inside and Ronny was able to pull it off! My bouquet was gorgeous and our sweetheart table was the perfect mix of elegance and glam. My only regret was not hiring Ronny has my wedding planner!

Sent on 03/13/2019
    Utterly Elegant Weddings - Wedding Day Coordinator 7
    Utterly Elegant Weddings - Wedding Day Coordinator 8
    Utterly Elegant Weddings - Wedding Day Coordinator 9
    Utterly Elegant Weddings - Wedding Day Coordinator 10
    Utterly Elegant Weddings - Wedding Day Coordinator 11
    Utterly Elegant Weddings - Wedding Day Coordinator 12

SULY · Married on 08/10/2014

Great services! Veronica Chuckwu and her team did an excellent job in assisting me plan my day! Everything was on schedule, not rush nor disorganized. The guests really enjoyed her attention to detail, her availability and her customer service skills. Veronica and her team are awesome. I'll recommend them for any planning, designing, coordinating or floral services!

Sent on 08/13/2014

Vincent · Married on 10/13/2013

Veronica from Utterly Elegant quite simply made our wedding perfect. She is the perfect combination of professionalism and charisma and was involved at every step. She genuinely cares about the outcome of your special day and was great to work with. She assists with every detail of the wedding and has plenty of venues and vendors to help you select exactly what you're looking for. Not exaggerating, but the wedding day itself was absolutely flawless, with no scrambling around or worrying about vendors or guests. Our wedding will be one of the most memorable days in our lives, and my husband and I loved every minute of it. I highly recommend Utterly Elegant for your wedding!

Sent on 10/25/2013

Award

Utterly Elegant Weddings - Wedding Day Coordinator FAQ

• What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Full Planning
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Destination, Double Weddings

• Carteret, 07008 See on map