Nearby Vendors to Consider

About UpDo Girls

Your wedding day is the most important day of your life. Our passion is to make you look and feel beautiful on your special day!

UpDo Girls has been in the industry for over 15 years and are qualified and specialize in bridal hair. We will work with you leading up to your special day,answering questions and liaising with you over the finer all important details to ensure we create the perfect hairstyle for you and your bridal party all in the comfort and intimacy of your own home. We specialize in modern and traditional updo's or downdo's.  We take pride in our work and look forward to working with our brides and family with a professional and personal touch. Our aim is to give you the confidence and peace of mind to alleviate any hair related stress on your wedding day!

We also have an experienced and talented makeup team that will travel with us to complete your flawless look!

Categories: Wedding Hair & Makeup

Regions serviced: Long Island

13 Reviews for UpDo Girls

User Photos
Hair (1)
Updos/Styling (1)

I first was introduced to Updo Girls when one of my best friends used them for her wedding in October of 2013. They did an absolutely phenomenal job. All our hair had been done beautifully and stayed fully intact for the entire day. The next June in 2014, my aunt was getting married and I needed my hair done for her wedding. I went to Updo Girls again. This time, since it was only me, I went to Shani's home salon. She was able to get me in first thing in the morning. She had me in and out in no time and I absolutely loved my hair. The next month, another one of my best friends got married and I referred her to Updo Girls, and again, was not disappointed. I recently got engaged and can't wait to contact them for my own wedding! Updo Girls is an amazing duo and I would absolutely recommend them to everyone.

Profile Picture Ashley, 7/21/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Hair, Updos/Styling

I could not have been happier with the Updo Girls! Shani was amazing and made me feel so comfortable and confident that my hair would be exactly how I wanted it. I was very picky and indecisive about my hair. I went to several Hair trials and always left feeling like I wasn’t sure what to do. My trial with Shani was the only one I left feeling great. Thank you, Updo Girls, for making my wedding hair dreams come true!

Profile Picture Keri, 6/24/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I was a bridesmaid in my best friends wedding this September 2016 and these ladies were great! They had fun and laughed with us and made each girl look absolutely stunning! They have their opinions on what would work best and what to stay away from. I would highly recommend them for your big day :). Thank you ladies!

Profile Picture Kate, 10/29/16, 1 Review