14 Reviews for UpDo Girls

Updos/Styling (2)
Blowouts (1)
Hair Extensions (1)
14 UpDo Girls Reviews

Shani and Lucia made my bridal party not only look fabulous but they all felt beautiful! Shani was so accommodating and had all 9 bridesmaids finished for pictures with ample time. Updo girls was such a pleasure to work with and I recommend them in the highest regard!

Profile Picture Lea, 3/24/18, 10 Reviews
Services Used: Blowouts, Hair Extensions, Updos/Styling, Hair

I first was introduced to Updo Girls when one of my best friends used them for her wedding in October of 2013. They did an absolutely phenomenal job. All our hair had been done beautifully and stayed fully intact for the entire day. The next June in 2014, my aunt was getting married and I needed my hair done for her wedding. I went to Updo Girls again. This time, since it was only me, I went to Shani's home salon. She was able to get me in first thing in the morning. She had me in and out in no time and I absolutely loved my hair. The next month, another one of my best friends got married and I referred her to Updo Girls, and again, was not disappointed. I recently got engaged and can't wait to contact them for my own wedding! Updo Girls is an amazing duo and I would absolutely recommend them to everyone.

Profile Picture Ashley, 7/21/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Hair, Updos/Styling

I could not have been happier with the Updo Girls! Shani was amazing and made me feel so comfortable and confident that my hair would be exactly how I wanted it. I was very picky and indecisive about my hair. I went to several Hair trials and always left feeling like I wasn’t sure what to do. My trial with Shani was the only one I left feeling great. Thank you, Updo Girls, for making my wedding hair dreams come true!

Profile Picture Keri, 6/24/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I was a bridesmaid in my best friends wedding this September 2016 and these ladies were great! They had fun and laughed with us and made each girl look absolutely stunning! They have their opinions on what would work best and what to stay away from. I would highly recommend them for your big day :). Thank you ladies!

Profile Picture Kate, 10/29/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

These girls were AMAZING!! My bridesmaids and I had so much fun getting our hair done the morning of my wedding and we were even done earlier than expected. They did a fantastic job giving us all everything we wanted and the talent they have with braids is incredible. Definitely worth a consultation and trial because you will not be disappointed!! Thank you ladies!!

Profile Picture Kristen, 9/17/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I absolutely loved working with Lucia and Shani! I got married in September 2016. The girls did my hair, as well as my 8 bridesmaids...they did a fantastic job. Everyone loved their styles, Lucia and Shani did exactly what everyone requested, they were so much fun to work with and very professional. I would happily recommend them to anybody getting married in the area.
I got so many compliments on my hair and everyone's styles held out through the day, despite some very humid weather.
Thanks again, ladies! You made my wedding morning a breeze and you added to the fun!

Profile Picture Katherine, 9/10/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Not only were the two women funny, at ease with each other, friendly, and thought on their feet, but they were caring, they didn't stop until you were happy, and they truly made everyone look beautiful. I could not have been more impressed!!!

Profile Picture User5588803, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I had my hair trial with Lucia in her salon. I showed her a picture of my preferred wedding hair style and she delivered it perfectly. She recommended hair extensions and where to purchase them, as well as hair product to use prior to the wedding day. I met with her 1 month prior to the wedding to get a haircut and deliver my extensions (she also does FANTASTIC and incredibly AFFORDABLE hair-cuts). A week prior to the wedding, she contacted me to find out whom in my bridal party, she would be providing hair services to. She emailed me the price list and the time that she would be arriving. Lucia and Shani arrived at the hotel promptly, and they immediately were ready to get to work on our hair! My bridesmaids all provided pictures of what they wanted their hair to look like – they delivered everything that was requested perfectly. Throughout the wedding, my hair stayed perfectly in place, even after hours of dancing, and moving around. I could not be any more satisfied with the services that were provided by Updo Girls. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THEM!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 4/23/16, 8 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

If I could give them more than 5 stars I would! They did an amazing job with everyone in my bridal party's hair! I was amazed how they all came out. I have a lot of hair and Lucia did a great job and managed to get it just as I envisioned. She was so patient with me during my trial, trying to make it perfect. Shani did a great job too! One of my bridesmaids didn't really know how to do her hair and Shani figured out a look that came out gorgeous. They managed to get my hair, my maid of honor, 4 bridesmaids, 2 junior bridesmaids, and my mother's hair in time to take some great pictures before 1000AM. I'm so grateful that they were able to make it to my hotel so early in the morning. I paid for everyone to get their hair done, and I felt like their prices were reasonable and worth every penny.

Profile Picture Jessica, 8/1/15, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Updo Girls were amazing!! All my girls looked absolutely beautiful bc of them!! They were kind and more than efficient! I had 7 bridesmaids, 1 maid of honor, 1 flower girl, my mother and myself and we all had beautifully styled hair in plenty of time for pre-ceremony pictures!! I would reccommend them to anyone!! Thank you again ladies!!

Profile Picture Megan , 10/18/14, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Where do I begin. I normally don't write reviews, but i just have to with these girls because of how amazing everyone looked on my wedding day. UpDo girls was absoulutely amazing! They had my bridal party and myself looking gorgeous. Everyone loved how their hair came out. Lucia and Shani were both beyond professional, friendly, flexible, etc. They listened to our suggestions and did exactly what was asked and then some. After several hair trial attempts with other vendors, I knew that when Lucia did my hair, it was a match! Everyone's hair lasted the entire day. I just want to say THANK YOU UpDo girls for doing such an amazing job! Any bride looking for hair services hire UpDo girls you will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture Cari, 10/12/14, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

The Up Do girls did the bride, mother of the bride, and bridesmaid's hair for my wedding. All turned out perfectly and were commented on throughout the night. Everyone's hair still looked good at the end of the night! The Up Do girls are professional, creative, and provide everything you need with zero stress!!! They were on time and finished with plenty of time before pictures! Highly recommend!

Profile Picture User4436021, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Loved how they had no problem with a super early start. These two ladies did an amazing job on myself and my bridesmaids, they looked stunning!!

Profile Picture User4479424, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

My experience with Up Do Girls was amazing, they did my hair for my brothers wedding and it was stunning they also did the Bride and bridesmaids and we all looked beautiful!!!!!'

Profile Picture Eliana, 9/1/13, 2 Reviews