385 E. Green St. #2217, Pasadena, CA 91101 Map · Phone number

About Unveilus

Unveilus provides you with beautiful photojournalistic and traditional portraits of your wedding, anywhere in Los Angeles County. Orange, Ventura, San Bernardino, and Riverside counties or destination locations. We work closely with you to realize the wedding photographs you have always dreamed of. Our galleries show the personal details of couples as they prepare, join together, and celebrate their special day. Every moment of your wedding is precious and we'll be ready to photograph them.

d65217b5f083e413 1204341888835 8b
d65217b5f083e413 1204341888835 8b
8b

1 Reviews for Unveilus

Lis · Married on 03/08/2008

Doing my research online I stumbled on unVeilus. From the moment I contacted them I felt an instant connection and it was as easy as 1-2-3. My gut feeling was right on, the process was easy and it suited my budget well. My husband and I couldn't be happier, the pictures are AMAZING! He captured not only a pretty pose, but our true aura and array of emotions that day. I can't stop looking at them, they just so beautiful. We hit the jack-pot with unVeilus.

Sent on 03/21/2008